Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Jack Ryan -
JOHN BUTLER -

Top Posters

3 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

I think I remember you saying things like 'people wanted to kill you' etc.  That's living amongst normal people is it ? 

And it's so funny when peeps tell me what i know and what I don't know.

I just wiped out two paragraphs because i don't really need to explain myself to a boy. And I've noticed looking back that you use racism in your comments a bit, and that is not cool. 

Yes I did say that. But that doesn't mean that guy is from the, to quote you, "The Hood". And I can see here with that little remark of yours you assume people from there are killers, a typical sign here that you take the misconceptions seriously even though its false lol. No one from "The Hood" who speak about Jehovah God to be OK with something that isn't from the Bible, reasons why this man easily gets frustrated. He was wearing shorts with a white polo shirt with short sleeves and sandals, not to mention his Yankees hat, tell me, that's a normal get up for someone from the "Hood"? Not likely. But I guess to you a guy in socks and sandals is a major threat. If you wanna know, this guy is like this to everyone and despite his threat towards me I was calm. 

You sure about that? Because of what the guy said doesn't mean he's from the hood. People in the US threaten others out of small things even road rage, doesn't mean that they are from the hood and you assuming such shows you don't have a clue, quite the foreshadowing of what was said in another thread. 

I've never used any sort of racism in any of my comments anywhere, nor did I attempt to speak the way you did just now to anyone about anything. You yourself accused someone of being inferior because of their skin color. 

Can you show the class where I used racism in my comments? I want you to link it because all I see is a man who was exposed and skip to nonsense to cover himself.

But was said before still stands before you started with the personal attacks.

What is modest and immodest to you and this tradition of men you talking about you haven't elaborated on that.

2 hours ago, Outta Here said:

Rules? What Rules? These Rules?Mark.jpg

Some people just like to pretend rules from the Bible doesn't exist.

Reasons why when it comes to modesty vs. imodesty you can see it in people most of the time. I see it everyday at school, even when family friends and I go out we see it.

What some people don't realize is that in today's world immodesty is like royalty.

One thing Johnny 5 brought up is attractiveness. Some people expose themselves to the point where anything or something on them is nearly visible.

Others in this predicament sometimes give in. I can name one example of a guy at school, he is senior now, who takes things on another level. He is a prime example of how things in this system can push people off the deep end.

You tell people but they'll think you are a not that bright for following the rules, especially when it comes to grooming and clothing. 

To quote  " A guy who uses a red hat that reads messages of racism to trigger aggressive response by people at a random bagel shop "

" But that's lowkey stereotyping and near the line of racism "

Another quote. " I've never used any sort of racism in any of my comments anywhere, "

You don't like mentioning racism, um looks different to me. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

To quote  " A guy who uses a red hat that reads messages of racism to trigger aggressive response by people at a random bagel shop "

" But that's lowkey stereotyping and near the line of racism "

Lol is that the best you can do? How am I racist because of a legitimate story that took place months ago?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/05/man_rips_teens_make_america_great_again_hat_off_head_throws_soda_on_him.html

This still doesn't hide the fact of you speaking the way you did and assume people in that pot are all from the hood. And your hood talk is indeed stereotyping and near the line of racism and YOU were the one who made that comment.

Again, can you show me a legitimate comment of mine that shows any type of racism or pretending that contains racism? I can easily bring up you commenting on someone who is inferior because of their skin color.  Surely you can't "Hood Talk" your way out of this one.

The fact you didn't link my name shows you show harm to yourself, Johnny 5.

And I know that this point about this thread you have no answer for modesty vs immodesty when it comes to clothing. 

• Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Outta Here said:

Rules? What Rules? These Rules?Mark.jpg

this JW brother could/should not be on the stage without a jacket and tie.....according some elders/congregations rule :)))) 

13 hours ago, Equivocation said:

Lol is that the best you can do? How am I racist because of a legitimate story that took place months ago?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/05/man_rips_teens_make_america_great_again_hat_off_head_throws_soda_on_him.html

This still doesn't hide the fact of you speaking the way you did and assume people in that pot are all from the hood. And your hood talk is indeed stereotyping and near the line of racism and YOU were the one who made that comment.

Again, can you show me a legitimate comment of mine that shows any type of racism or pretending that contains racism? I can easily bring up you commenting on someone who is inferior because of their skin color.  Surely you can't "Hood Talk" your way out of this one.

The fact you didn't link my name shows you show harm to yourself, Johnny 5.

And I know that this point about this thread you have no answer for modesty vs immodesty when it comes to clothing. 

So bring up a comment where I said a person is inferior because of their skin colour. But make sure it is those EXACT WORDS because you are being slanderous if you are accusing me of racism. 

I note you were careful last time saying ' near the line of racism ' But if you are telling me that i said a man of colour was inferior then I want your proof. When I have your proof i will go back and see if I can find the comment myself. 

But remember i want whole sentences, not just a misquote form the middle of a sentence like the GB have a habit of doing. 

If you cannot prove your accusation I will ask Admin to get an apology from you. Please do not bring this forum into disrepute just because you are not happy. I have never seen any racism on here and I do not wish to see any either. 

All humans are equal. We are all sinners and will answer to God through Christ. 

And please note, I never said you are racist, I said 

" And I've noticed looking back that you use racism in your comments a bit, and that is not cool. "

I eagerly await your reply young man. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation