The World News Media

LAX will permit fliers to bring small amounts of legal marijuana through security in their carry-on...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 1k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/3/2018 at 12:59 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

I fear you have been smoking it yourself 

Best not go dwelling in that stuff, trippy stuff if I may add, otherwise one day you will sit at home in the middle of night and begin to hallucinate that you are eating mushrooms and talking to mushroom people, dressed as a plumber going to stop, even chasing, a large dragon-turtle thing-a-ma-bob who has thing for kidnapping princesses with blonde hair, who she herself somehow is always in another castle. And this cycle repeats itself over and over and over and over again with Macintosh 420 Floral Shoppe playing in your mind like a broken media player, then boom, you come to your sense at 4am and realize you are now laying on your back on your front lawn, confused of how you got outside to begin with.

Other than that, people are making money off this stuff and whatever they can profit from as to benefit, well you know what they say, the tree isn't free.

37 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

even chasing, a large dragon-turtle thing-a-ma-bob who has thing for kidnapping princesses with blonde hair, who she herself somehow is always in another castle

I hate that ..... don't you?

...and when they use the vise-grip pliers to twist off your kneecaps ..... I hate THAT .... don't you?

Like a sign I saw on the wall of  a parachute loft in Tallequah, Oklahoma, where on long tables people were packing their parachutes: "One should not smoke ... unless one is on fire!"

21 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I hate that ..... don't you?

...and when they use the vise-grip pliers to twist off your kneecaps ..... I hate THAT .... don't you?

Like a sign I saw on the wall of  a parachute loft in Tallequah, Oklahoma, where on long tables people were packing their parachutes: "One should not smoke ... unless one is on fire!"

well that too, but hat I was getting at was when one is trippin' he begins think he is the hero of his own story

74983b2a01430de6100c53a60ea905d95782a4de

and then....

thankyou.png?1318726198

The moral of the story is, do not do drugs and do not smoke marijuana, otherwise your mind will be as scrambled as eggs in a pan.