The World News Media

1102017160_univ_sqs_sm.jpg

The Bible book of Ezekiel contains many prophecies that focus on the restoration of pure worship. How do these prophecies involve us?

Source

Title Page/PublishersÂ’ Page
A Letter From the Governing Body
Contents
Explanation of Special Features

CHAPTERS VIDEO DOWNLOAD LINKS

• Views 7.9k
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Space Merchant I think i will continue to like every comment you dislike just for the fun of it all. You seem to love linking me with others, so be it. I will join in your game and it will become fun

Thanks, Jan.  Both perimeno and RK are deterrents from knowing truth for all of us who step out of the WT.  At least I believe that.  When I realized that they encourage either remaining in the organi

It’s time to tell you, SM, I am not a “he”, but a “she”.  It shouldn’t matter though, since anointed are neither “male or female”; but for you, I am sure all “hell” will break lose and you will write

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PURE WORSHIP OF JEHOVAH - RESTORED AT LAST!

Chapter 9, Paragraph 36 -
After the great war of Armageddon, Jesus will expand his restoration work to cover even the physical earth. During his Thousand Year Reign, he will direct mankind to turn this planet into a global garden of Eden, a paradise, just as Jehovah always intended it to be! (Luke 23:43) Then all humans will be in harmony with one another and with their earthly home. There will be no danger, no threat, anywhere. Imagine a time when even this promise will be fulfilled: “I will make a covenant of peace with them, and I will rid the land of vicious wild beasts, so that they may dwell securely in the wilderness and sleep in the forests.” —Ezek. 34:25.

Paragraph 38 –

We will see this promise fulfilled as well: “They will dwell on [the land] in security and build houses and plant vineyards, and they will dwell in security when I execute judgment on all those around them who treat them with scorn; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah their God.” (Ezek. 28:26) After all of Jehovah’s enemies are gone, we will enjoy peace and security earth wide. As we care for the earth, we will also be able to take care of ourselves and our loved ones, building comfortable houses to live in and planting vineyards to cultivate.

If this is true, there would be no threat to “peace and security” after Armageddon, and after a time period of a “thousand years”.   How could there be, if all enemies are gone?  God's Kingdom would be ruling under those circumstances.  

CHAPTER 17, paragraph 16 –

When will Gog of Magog invade our restored spiritual land? The prophecy answers: “In the final part of the years you will invade the land.” (Ezek. 38:8) This suggests a time close to the end of this system of things. Remember that the great tribulation will begin with the destruction of Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion. After false religious institutions have been destroyed and before Armageddon begins, Gog will launch a final, all-out attack on true worshippers.

NOTICE IN THIS CHAPTER, REVELATION 20:9,10 IS NOT MENTIONED. THIS IS A CONVENIENT HABIT OR PLOY, THAT YOUR LEADERS USE TO SKIRT AROUND THE TRUTH.  THIS TIME, IT IS ABOUT THE “THOUSAND YEARS”, AND WHAT FOLLOWS.

Who are the true worshippers that are under Gog’s attack?

“ Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”  Rev 20:7-10

Pure worship cannot exist or be restored, within a haven of lies. The symbolic thousand year reign of Christ is finished.  Gog and Magog are very present and have already surrounded the camp of the “saints” – the anointed ones -  “beloved city”, “New Jerusalem”, under the New Covenant of God…by using DECEIT, DECEPTION. Gal 4:26  That deceit includes the teaching that a literal thousand-year reign of Christ is still to come.  If so, what follows after that supposed reign when the earth’s inhabitants are at peace and all enemies are GONE?  Gog and Magog will have been thrown into the lake of fire during Armageddon, which is admitted by this book.

The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”
The Lord shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion.

Rule in the midst of Your enemies!  Ps 110:1,2

“But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.” 1 Cor 15:23-26 

This isn’t talking about a thousand years following Armageddon, but when Christ returns.  Death will be destroyed with no resurrection to come a thousand years later.  Rev 20:14,15

Can you see why the “wicked slave” refuses to acknowledge other anointed ones, and why the “saints” are considered shady untrustworthy characters, while the “Gentile” elder body is revered? Matt 24:48-51; Rev 11:1-3; Matt 24:15   They, and all JWs, are under the deceitful power of Gog and Magog – the two Beasts of Revelation 13 – a “false prophet” who 'gives breath' into the Beast which becomes the“spirit-directed organization”. Rev 13:15

Deceit appears as “light”.  2 Cor 11:13-15

Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.  Matt 24:4-8; Rev 12:1,2

Wars – Eph 6:12; Col 2:8

Nations/Kingdoms – 1 Pet 2:5,9; Rev 5:9,10;17:14

“For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God’s chosen ones).”  Matt 24:24 (AMPC)

This new book, introduced with supposed words of wisdom by the GB, and sprinkled with beautiful artwork, is full of lies. Or…do you believe God’s Word is lying?  Has the truth in the scriptures escaped your notice?  2 Cor 4:3

The GB are offering you, “peace and security”, not only through the organization, but through a false belief that a “peaceful” Thousand Year Reign of Christ, is still to come.  1 Thess 5:3

The end of the symbolic "thousand-year reign of Christ" which began in the first century, is marked by the emergence of the Beasts of Revelation, which are also, Gog and Magog.  This is when Satan is "released" from the abyss to fabricate his most powerful form of deception to come against the rest of the woman's seed. 2 Thess 2:1-12   He utilizes false prophets, a "Beast" and its spirit-breathed "image"/Man of Lawlessness".  Rev 8:10,11; Rev 9:1  Since Gog and Magog are "surrounding the camp of saints", this is accomplished by spiritual "Gentiles" "standing in", surrounding, the Temple of God - the anointed ones, the saints of God. This signifies spiritual war in the form of lies, to come against them.  1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22; Rev 8:10,11; 13:2,11;12:15  It is the Beast that "kills" , disfellowships, those who give testimony of Christ and truth.  Rev 11:1-3,7  Rev 13:7

"Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth (Rev 1:5,6 - Christ's "kings"/saints) and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."   Rev 1:12-14

@Witness And who exactly gives you all this knowledge and understanding ? 

You are saying that the 'One thousand years of Christ's reign' is only symbolic. How so ? 

You say, 'The end of the symbolic "thousand-year reign of Christ" which began in the first century'

But the Thousand year reign of Jesus Christ is with 'His Bride' the Anointed. And they are not yet completed in heaven. They certainly were nowhere near complete in the first century. So Jesus could not have ruled for a thousand years without His bride / Anointed. 

It would appear that Gog 'of' Magog is not the same group of people as Gog 'and' Magog.

@JOHN BUTLER  Well, the scriptures clearly say, that Satan is “abyssed” for a symbolic “thousand years”. Rev 20:1-3 (Revelation is a book written in “signs” Rev 1:1) He was unable to perceive this end time plan (Hades/abyss - “not perceiving”).  At the end, he is released by a fallen star, a fallen anointed one (I will not go there, SM)  to “make war” with the “saints”. Rev 8:11; 9:1

If Christ’s Bride was complete during the “thousand years” and the heavenly Temple completely sealed with “144,000” saints during his reign, how would Satan come against “the remaining ones of the woman’s seed” – the anointed saints, when he is released from the abyss?  It is when God’s Kingdom arrives that the Bride is complete, and the Temple living stones are in place. 1 Pet 2:5,9; Rev 21:1-5; Zech 4:6,7 

Satan uses his earthly tools to devise this plan – the desire of the eyes and power.  Luke 4:5-7  Could you see this happening on the other side of Armageddon when the earth is like Eden?  He uses his lies that he imparts to the fallen anointed composite “star”, mixed with waters of truth.  Rev 8:11,12  This fallen “star” is a false prophet, that appears to be sent by Christ.  2 Pet 3:17 (Gen 22:17,18; Matt 13:43)

Each anointed one since the first century has been “sifted” as either wheat or weeds. Luke 22:31  They are either sealed in the heavens, even while alive on the earth,  or have become enemies of Christ under his feet. Eph 4:30; Heb 12:22; Rev 7:4; 1 John 2:19; Rev 5:9,10

If you’ll notice, in Rev 20:4-6 those that do reign with Christ during “a thousand years” since the first century, never “worshipped the beast or its image” of Rev 13:7,15.  THAT beast and its false prophet, makes war and conquers the saints during the last days. Watchtower even speaks of Revelation’s Beasts as present today, but of course, they point the finger to the UN and Christendom.  They also leave the part out where that the Beast from the Sea (Rev 13:1) overcomes/conquers the saints.  Rev 13:7

Gog and Magog (Gog, of the land of Magog)  are the other symbolic terms of the end time machination to destroy the last remaining ones of God’s priesthood. 

The "thousand years" is not one of peace.  Jesus never said he came to bring peace, but a divisive sword. Matt 10:34; Ps 110:1,2 

The Great Tribulation/Armageddon is Satan’s short period of time to deceive the rest of this seed, “Israel”, under the “woman” covenant of life. Ezek 38:18   Gog and Magog, under Satan’s direction, bring about Armageddon.  Rev 20:8

The remnant today live in a perceived “safety” (Ezek 38:14) in the organization. Yet a great army comes against them, the Man of Lawlessness, the locust/army of Rev 9:1-12 (Ezek 38:15,16) and Joel 2.  

God allows this or “sends” this “army” at Satan’s demand to sift each of us, using deceit. 2 Thess 2:9-12  They are swallowing lies uttered from the false prophet/Beast of Rev 13:11 – the wicked slave – tempting them with the promise of “peace and security” from “Jehovah’s organization”.  But, time has gone by.  Now, the Man of Lawlessness/elder body has thoroughly trampled the Temple of God. Barely, do new members of the organization really know the role of God’s priesthood in the Kingdom of God.   2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-3  

Christ was also confronted with lying temptations by the devil.  This is the sifting and refinement of hearts, whether we are fully obedient to God and Christ, or fall into the trap of serving men and their thirst for power and greed.  Matt 6:24; Rom 6:16;  Rev 3:18 

Will the anointed wake up and stand for truth, or remain under a wicked slave and his lies?  Rev 19:11,14

On 10/30/2018 at 1:12 PM, JOHN BUTLER said:

And who exactly gives you all this knowledge and understanding ? 

I was anointed around 25 years old, 1981.  I kept quiet, out of fear and ignorance, since I was new to the organization. I totally ignored my anointing for over 32.  It was then that I was "killed", disfellowshipped, for speaking up against lies, 1914, accepting only Christ as my Head, and refusing to "bow down" to the GB and their "organization". Rev 13:7,15; 11:7  I am not alone, other anointed have done the same.  Many other children of God have joined them,  as they have perceived the Man of Lawlessness/Elder Body "standing" in the Temple of God. Matt 24:15,16; Luke 17:31-37; Rev 12:6; Gal 4:22-26 They understand that the Beasts of Revelation point directly to the GB and the elder body as the "image" of the Beast/organization.  Rev 13

2 Thess 2:4 - He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God."

Dan 11: 31,32 - “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.  With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him."

Dan 11:36 - “The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of godsHe will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place."

Rev 11:2 - "But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.  And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

Matt 17:11 = "Jesus answered and said to them, “Indeed, Elijah is coming first and will restore all things."

Mal 3:1 - “Behold, I send My messenger,
And he will prepare the way before Me.
And the Lord, whom you seek,
Will suddenly come to His temple,
Even the Messenger of the covenant,
In whom you delight.
Behold, He is coming,”
Says the Lord of hosts.

Rev 11:1,2   - "Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. "But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.  And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

"The Good News -- What is it? Who is it for?"  4womaninthewilderness

On 11/1/2018 at 5:10 AM, Witness said:

2 Thess 2:4 - He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God."

Dan 11: 31,32 - “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.  With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him."

Dan 11:36 - “The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of godsHe will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place."

Hey come on, those scriptures are about the king of the North, the Antichrist. Those have nothing to do with the GB.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2018 at 7:00 PM, Kosonen said:

Hey come on, those scriptures are about the king of the North, the Antichrist. Those have nothing to do with the GB.

The organization has the eyes of JWs focused on Russia and the governments for the end time fulfillment.

Where did Jesus focus his disciple’s attention for the signs of the last days?

Teacher,” they asked him, “so when will these things happen? And what will be the sign when these things are about to take place?” 

Then he said, “Watch out that you are not deceived.  Luke 21:7,8

We know Russia has not deceived JWs; nor any other government has deceived JWs, a people who stay out of politics.  Russia’s agenda has been made clear to the world for a long time.  Watchtower is fighting a literal battle with that country because they dissolved their material holdings.  The governing body covet their “riches”, while God and Christ’s only “earthly belongings” are His children who strive to follow His Son and obey His decrees, instead of men and their material riches.  Matt 6:19-21; Act 7:48-50; 17:24  His “special possession” is not made with wood and stone, but with “living stones” of His Temple.  Yet, those anointed stones are asleep to this fact.  1 Pet 2:5,9,10; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22

JWs have been deceived by lies.    

“For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Don’t follow them.”

Or, “I am the Christ”.  “Christ” means “anointed”.  WT’s string of leaders are anointed ones, who claim to represent Christ; and who many times over the years have pointed to literal dates of the return of Christ.  

“For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.” Matt 24:24

Although JWs have been soothed into accepting the follow-up of WT’s failed  prophesy as the necessary introduction of “new light”, God refers to it as falsehood, that is not left unpunished.

“I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. 19 I will hold accountable whoever does not listen to My words that he speaks in My name.”  Deut 18:18,19

Jesus’ words were, “watch out that you are not DECEIVED” by false christs, false prophets.” 

“But the prophet who presumes to speak a message in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods—that prophet must die.’ 21 You may say to yourself, ‘How can we recognize a message the Lord has not spoken?’ 22 When a prophet speaks in the Lord’s name, and the message does not come true or is not fulfilled, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.”  Deut 18:20-22

Are JWs like the Pharisees who seek a literal sign?

“He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’ and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Jesus then left them and went away.”  Matt 16:2-4

“Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.

The organization is doing exactly the opposite by pointing to a literal observation in Satan's world as a sign of the coming of the kingdom of God.  Observed: seen with the naked eye. The Watchtower organization calls itself Zion, a tangible entity full of not only people but buildings, produced with money and investments. These buildings are revered as a temple would be revered.  Upon entering every aspect of this organization, one is believed to have entered a “spiritual paradise”.  It is maintained, cherished and touted as the only way to worship God.  It is “observed” by all JWs as an irreplaceable aspect of the coming  Kingdom of God.  

If we look at Russia as the King of the North simply because there is blatant animosity against it by the organization, then most assuredly you have been deceived. Revelation concerns Jesus’ “kings of the earth”, not the political powers of the world.  This battle is spiritual and the focus of Revelation.  John 10:10; Eph 6:11-17; 1 Tim 6:12; Rev 1:5; 12:11

The kingdom of God is in your midst:  Who comprise the Temple of God/Zion, Body of Christ, whose hearts are the dwelling of God?  The anointed ones.  1 Cor 3:16,17 They are the potential members of the Bride of Christ, to be one with him as part of the vine.  John 15:1-4  As living stones, they are tried and tested by Satan, who “sifts” them as wheat.   Luke 22:31  If deceit doesn’t take them down, they are victorious, and are sealed in permanently, through their faith and obedience, while one the earth.  They are, “in your midst”and are the true Zion.  1 Cor 15:54-57; 2 Cor 7:10; Rev 13:7;15:2  

Then he said to his disciples, “The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it.23 People will tell you, ‘There he is!’ or ‘Here he is!’ Do not go running off after them. 24 For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other”.  Luke 17:22-24

Jesus indicated the essence of the battle that his people would come against after he left.   Truth against lies.  “Lightening” is the knowledge of truth that becomes apparent when God’s anointed have “run after” false prophets and their oppressive false priesthood, the elder body.  Lightening is the message about the Christ spoken through those whom he sends to “Israel”. They are the “carcass”, “killed”/disfellowshipped for their “testimony to Christ”. Matt 24:27,28; Rev 11:1-3,7; Rev 13:15; 12:17  

The Pharisees came as “Moses”, mixing truth with lies.  Jesus exposed them for who they were using his light to uncover their darkness. The GB come as “Christ”.  He gave us fair warning by saying test the teachings, which would help discern those whom HE would send, and those who cast their lot in with Satan. Matt 7:15-20  They are those who would throw truth “down to the ground”. Dan 8:12  He was speaking of individuals among his own people, “Israel”; then, and now. 

“But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought themand bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemedBy covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.”  2 Pet 2:1-3

This is the battle at hand and is being fought between the “kings” of “Israel”.  Please open your eyes and if nothing else, “see” just this one scripture: 

“When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.”

Can you see that the end time preaching is to “Israel”, the anointed who are held captive under a “wicked slave”?  Matt 24:48-51

Do not go running after false “christs” who have repeatedly told you Armageddon was to arrive at a certain date.

This is one of the signs of the last days for us to perceive:

Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him: We ask you, brothers and sisters, not to be easily upset or troubled, either by a prophecy or by a message or by a letter supposedly from us, alleging that the day of the Lord has come.Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits in God’s temple, proclaiming that he himself is God.  2 Thess 2:1-4

Can you see that the trumpeting of dates and the trampling of the Temple/anointed priesthood doesn’t originate with political or religious leaders outside of the anointed group, but it is spearheaded by those anointed who have fallen from the grace of God?  Rev 8:11; 2 Pet 3;17; 1 John 2:19

The Watchtower has sent message after message of the prophetic “day of the Lord”.  1914 has stuck, since it is the foundation of the “generation” doctrine.  They will revise it and twist it if needed, until Armageddon is finished.  Matt 7:26,27

If the anointed are Abraham’s seed and the dwelling of God, they are God’s sons, His firstborn of ALL sons of God. They are also the habitation of God’s Spirit.  The Man of Lawlessness that “sits” in God’s Temple is not found in the governments or the religions of the world, nor is it a literal “holy place” deemed so by false prophets.   Matt 24:15  There is only one Temple of God that He recognizes, which is built with “living stones”.   John 2:19,21; Matt 16:18; 1 Pet 2:4-10; Eph 2:20-22; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Rev 21:14; 14:1

This Temple is under attack with weapons of DECEIT.

2 Thess 2:9-12 – “The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved11 For this reason God sends (or allows Satan to send his “works”) them a powerful delusion (watch out that you are not deceived) so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.”

All JWs believe the lie that the end time fulfillments and coming Kingdom of God will take place through the physical developments in Satan’s world.  This is enforced by a wicked slave and the “lawless one”, who rules over God’s anointed priesthood, the elder body; the dual power of the Beasts of Revelation 13, who are Gog and Magog “surrounding the saints” with deceit.  Rev 16:13-16

Why would God’s Kingdom be born from Satan’s realm?  Can pure light be born from darkness?

“Who can bring what is pure from the impure?
    No one!”  Job 14:4

The great northern army that comes against God’s priesthood is described in Joel 1 and 2 and Rev 9:1-12  God “sends” or allows Satan to enact against the remaining “seed” of the woman covenant.

Why does he allow God’s people to fall under such an oppressive army?  Because “they refuse to love the truth”.  Whenever Israel sinned, God removed his protection and they suffered under the enemy.  This is why the anointed are allowed to be “trampled”. Dan 8:13   They serve the GB and not Christ.  They idolize an “organization” forgetting to give God “exclusive devotion”.   Deut 5:7,8; Rev 13:4   Spiritual “Israel” has allowed themselves to fall under the authority of the spiritual “Gentiles”.  Rev 11:1,2

Watchtower will tell you this army of locusts are the anointed ones, which is another lie, and outlined here:
w79 7/15 pp. 13-19 – “Preaching in a Lawless World”

Are they supposing that JWs will not see the outcome of the locust army described in Joel 2:20  How do they hide this from JWs?  You must ask yourself, Bible readers, why you missed the scriptures in Joel that show how the devastating northern locust army “tortures” GOD’S ANOINTED ONES.  2 Cor 11:13-15  For those who leave, losing the life they had known, (Mark 8:35)  but gain life through Christ,  God promises:

“But I will remove far from you the northern army,
And will drive him away into a barren and desolate land,
With his face toward the eastern sea
And his back toward the western sea;
His stench will come up,
And his foul odor will rise,
Because he has done monstrous things.”

“So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,
The crawling locust,
The consuming locust,
And the chewing locust,
My great army which I sent among you.
26 You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied,
And praise the name of the Lord your God,” 
Who has dealt wondrously with you;
And My people shall never be put to shame.
27 Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel:
am the Lord your God
And there is no other.
My people shall never be put to shame.  Joel 2:20,25-27

Those anointed that escape the “lawless one’s” grip are the restored “Jacob”/”Israel”, the true Mountain of God. 

“And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be [l]saved.
For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance,
As the Lord has said,
Among the remnant whom the Lord calls.

Rev 11:1-3; Matt 24:26-31; Rev 12:1-5

Pearl Doxsey – 4womaninthewilderness  Look for, “Christ’s Return, When?”

11 hours ago, Kosonen said:

Witness, 

I am a former Jehovah's witness and anointed. And I understand the prophecies not at all as Pearl Doxey. In my opinion are her explanations even worse than the Watchtower's. 

I believe you and the Watchtower are on the same page – fleshly thinking and the desire to put literal dates to symbolic numbers from a symbolic book - Revelation.  Under this topic - 

you said, “in the first centry the abomination that causes desolation were the Roman armies with their idols they brought with themselves to the battlefield. In this case they had brought that into the Holy city, Jerusalem. And they were near the Holy Temple. That was the sign to flee from the holy city Jerusalem.

Similarly when today's holy place, the JW complex at Warwick, will be desacrated by political simbols by the authorities, that will be the sign to start fleeing literaly as did the jewish christians to safety. Because that will be the begining of the persecution that will last till the end.” 

Do you really believe that a printing facility is “holy” to God – you, who have left the Watchtower?  The early temple WAS the holy place not only to the Jews, but to God and Christ.  He called it, his “Father’s House”.  John 2:16

Today, the Father’s House/Temple are the anointed ones.  John 2:19-21;4:21-24; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17

Why would you change the definition to something that even you see as detestable – Warwick?  Or do you?

Rev 11:1-3 is telling us what the “holy place” of Matt 24:15 is:

I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.”

As an anointed one and a “living stone”, YOU are that temple and part of the “holy city” being measured according to the decrees of God.

Dan 11:31 -  “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation

This is how Mark 13:14 interprets the “disgusting thing” of Matt 24:15:  “When you see the abomination of desolation  STANDING WHERE IT SHOULD NOT BE” (let the reader understand)”

Where does the abomination happen?  In the temple fortress.

Go back to Rev 11:1-3 – the abomination, which is Gentiles,  is trampling/treading/standing in the Temple, where they, the Gentiles,  should not be.  Ezek 44:6-9; Num 18:7

Warwick is neither the temple of God, the sanctuary nor the holy place where the disgusting thing – “ABOMINATION“– stands now as the man of lawlessness.  It is the elder body that has abolished all daily sacrifices of the holy ones, substituting their sacrifices as false priests.

1 Thess 2:3,4 -  Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”

The man of lawlessness is the disgusting thing – the abomination – standing in the “holy place” of Matt 24:15, as well as the “image” of the Beast of 13:1,15

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.  Rev 13:18

Rev 13:7 tells us that the man of lawlessness, “…was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. “

Do you see the power that has been given to the elder body? Can you determine that the conquering of the Temple is equivalent to “desecrating” it as Dan 11:31 says?  Can you see the authority given to the elder body is not only over the Temple of God, but all JWs?

Who sanctions this authority?

“Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. (false prophet)  12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast (man of lawlessness/elder body) on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.”  Rev 13:11,12

As it stands, the GB/false prophet directs or has authority over the elders/organization. 

You agreed that the elder rule over the anointed ones was “real”; yet you as a “living stone” do not perceive what is falling down around you – your own “brothers” in Christ.