• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What you do every day can make God’s heart rejoice. Source

What I really didn't get about that video was, what exactly is it teaching kids? 

Here are a few questions I had:

Why did Sophia look all somber when she saw the poster of the girl with her diploma? That didn't fit anywhere in the story/ thought of knowing that God sees us all the time. Is this some sort of backhanded scowl at higher education? 

My next question is:    When any of you were in school, and you were doing well and at the top of your class, did anyone try and GIVE you answers? Me personally, No. They were asking for the answers, not trying to give them to me. What is left out of the story line here is why did she not answer the question? From looking at the other questions on her test, it wasn't because she didn't know the answer or couldn't figure it out because the other question were harder, so why leave it blank?  Totally unrealistic and fear mongering. So God is going to frown on you if you get a good score? 

What was bad about Caleb's classmates? Was it the shoot'em up games? We see the poster of the shooter game but not really that of the game consoles. Then the bully kid comes in, what was the point of him? To try and stir some sort of persecution complex because Caleb didn't want to play the game? Of course there are bullies in school who bully for no good reason, but why include it in the story if it had nothing to do with the story? Did David participate in war training? Did he go to war? Didn't he kill a bear and a lion with his "gun" ? 

This sort of "kids" videos are done deliberately to enforce the gb views, not Gods. It is truly shameful to hinder children from doing their best.

It limits them in life and makes them a complete outcast as children AND as adults. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.