• 1 year later...

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, to those that would criticize me for only talking about the JW Org, then it seems what i am doing is correct.  As to whether you agree with my comments that is another matter.  Thank you

Some people are good at Whack-A-Mole Some people are just waaaay to good at Whack-A-Mole Some people are not good at Whack-A-Mole

TTH: Your humor has been legendary for some time now ..... You have TRULY (Tom), become a legend in your own mind.

On 10/10/2018 at 5:14 PM, JOHN BUTLER said:

like it that Tom recognises that the JW Org 'bosses' are not happy with the congregants investigating / researching / enquiring for information or discussion outside of JW material.

That is not the reason....they say it is preferable not to get involved in combat at all.

Personally I think the GB are correct to advise this. When one gets into combat here, one group has an unequal advantage in the battle.  JWs have to stay decent while others can use dirty tactics. 

So inevitably it looks bad when JWs fight the spiritual fight with similar weapons. After all we must rather work on our love skills than spiritual combat. ....... and you must admit the club has often turned out to be an open battlefield for those who hate JWs. 

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

JWs have to stay decent while others can use dirty tactics. 

I have not found this to be entirely true in my own case. I think that Vic Vomidog will agree. So will A Nice Guy, Robert Cumulus, Dr. Max ‘Ace’ Inhibitor, Top Cat O’Malihan, and several others, such as Professor Mike “Hammer” Urabi.

It’s is just as well I am retiring from starting threads on the Scoundrel page

53 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I have not yet met those guys.  I met only the ones with OCD and constant accusations..... 

One characteristic of OCD:  "Compulsions are the individuals attempt to suppress such thoughts or impulses or to neutralize them with some other thought or action"

or personality.   For Tom, all of those people are a state of mind. 

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

I have not yet met those guys.  I met only the ones with OCD and constant accusations..... 

Oh dear not using that old OCD again are you @Arauna and I think Tom is saying He is all of those fake names. 

Quote @Arauna   JWs have to stay decent while others can use dirty tactics. 

Your GB and their lawyers do not 'stay decent', the JWs committing CSA are not decent,  and I thought the GB had given their permission to all JWs to tell lies.  AS @TrueTomHarley would say 'keep up' 

12 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Your GB and their lawyers

Same old, same old......   ...... outright attack...... not about the current subject which is about open and closed club but again going back (repetitive behavior) to the same old subject already discussed elsewhere........not worthy of a new answer .......because you are not interested in civility or really listening to a plausible answer.

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

Same old, same old......   ...... outright attack...... not about the current subject which is about open and closed club but again going back (repetitive behavior) to the same old subject already discussed elsewhere........not worthy of a new answer .......because you are not interested in civility or really listening to a plausible answer.

Oh @Arauna you are quite tiresome. Same old same old indeed. 

You going on about OCD again and pretending that JWs are more decent than those that are not JWs.

But I can understand why JWs need a closed club of course. Somewhere to rest and hide. Somewhere to upbuild one another. Whether the upbuilding is of truth or lies matters not in the closed club, as long as it upbuilds. A bit like illegal drugs giving a high. 

And yes I agree that 'out here' it is like a battlefield. But the whole of JW Org is just like other religions, all being part of the world, so it will continue to be a battlefield. 

As for civility, I will give it up in exchange for truth. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.