The World News Media

If Armageddon happened how would we all be killed?

Jack Ryan

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Witness He may be referring to haters of God, which was the case with enemies of God as seen in the Old Testament, examples like Gideon to both Zebah and Zalmunna, both of them who clearly were not f

I do not understand how Anyone could believe in the pagan doctrine of the trinity. It truly is Not Biblical.

Would we just drop dead? Would it be painful? Would we suffer? Would we know? If we die wouldn’t our sins be forgiven anyways cause if not that makes god a liar. No one ever talked About how we would

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Judith Sweeney said:

A Buffet of Biblical Banter.  Whew! 

I did have a lot to say, out of the desire for JWs to be knowledgeable about Revelation's true identities.

Jesus told his disciples, 

“You did not choose me, but I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce fruit and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he will give you.”  John 15:16

There was a time when I eagerly looked forward to the organization’s new publications, thinking each new release was a nourishing “buffet” to sustain me spiritually.  These photos of Watchtower’s banquet of “fruit” that has now been discarded, proves to me that the organization’s leaders never asked Jesus for help in providing fruit that remains.   They have outdone themselves in Biblical Bantering!

“Be on your guard against false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravaging wolves.  You'll recognize them by their fruit. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes or figs from thistles?  "In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, but a bad tree produces bad fruit.”  Matt 7:15-17

Revelation reveals who the ravaging wolves are, that have misled the anointed and companions.  It is not a book that remains cloaked in mysticism, as Rev. 1:1 shows.  Jesus has anointed servants that he has entrusted, to provide fruit that will last. 

Dan 12:7-10;  Rev 11:1-6

discontinued-publications.jpg

discontinued.jpg

magazines.jpg

@Witness And yet have some inconsistencies in your last response. The Angel of the Abyss has the key, not Satan and you are comparing "Destroyer" to another angel and an Assyrian King with Abandon.... Also you make claim that those who represent the Locust in terms of WT is wrong, but other Christians shares that same view and there is commentary and a list of other things, for the life-span thing is pretty much a clue. I will point that out another time.

On 10/21/2018 at 9:57 AM, Witness said:

These “Gentiles” are the elders, who ‘seem to wear crowns of goldÂ’, replacing ChristÂ’s priesthood/Temple with themselves, as the WT picture below suggests. Rev 9:7  (WT 17 March pg 3-8, “Give Honor to Whom It is Due”)    Are ChristÂ’s anointed priests mentioned in this article?  Not at all, but the elders are highlighted as worthy of receiving honor, even robbing GodÂ’s priesthood and all JWs of what the true meaning behind the picture is to represent.  With subtle indications, the picture and article point to the Man of Lawlessness as present or ”sitting” in the Temple of God.  2 Thess 2:3,4.  The elder body is a “disgusting” counterfeit of the holy Temple priesthood that now has no name, no face, and no position before the Heavenly Father and their High Priest, Jesus Christ, in the organization. Matt 24:15; Ezek 44:6-9; Num 18:7; 1 Cor 3:16,17

I lost my window to fix the broken scripture links.  But, here is the photo that I was referring to.  

elders crowns of gold.jpg

1 hour ago, Witness said:

I lost my window to fix the broken scripture links.  But, here is the photo that I was referring to.  

elders crowns of gold.jpg

And yet it deter from what it means to honor those who are like shepherds, those leading the church, which consist of pastors, elders, priests of religious office, and those under them such as stewards. So how did one such as yourself miss literal around 100 or so verses on this notion?

34 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

And yet it deter from what it means to honor those who are like shepherds, those leading the church, which consist of pastors, elders, priests of religious office, and those under them such as stewards. So how did one such as yourself miss literal around 100 or so verses on this notion?

The 100 or so verses apply the true identity of "shepherds" to the anointed priesthood, not to spiritually "uncircumcised" "Gentiles".    JWs may have a foggy view these days of who the anointed are, but they are aware they exist in the Watchtower, unless they have been "thrown out of the synagogues". John 16:2   If you were a JW, you would understand anointed and not anointed.  I am sorry.  This is a message for the anointed and companions.  It will be clearer in time.  

26 minutes ago, Witness said:

The 100 or so verses apply the true identity of "shepherds" to the anointed priesthood, not to spiritually "uncircumcised" "Gentiles".    JWs may have a foggy view these days of who the anointed are, but they are aware they exist in the Watchtower, unless they have been "thrown out of the synagogues". John 16:2   If you were a JW, you would understand anointed and not anointed.  I am sorry.  This is a message for the anointed and companions.  It will be clearer in time.  

You sure about that? The verses in question applies to those who have roles in keeping the church spiritual upright, building them up, as did Paul to the Church of Corinth, as did those who held religious office. I agree with you in regards of the chosen ones, but we shouldn't be leaving those under them out of the equation, otherwise it would defeat the purpose of the verses of which I speak of in terms of honoring religious leaders, which consist of those who take office in the church.

You are also forgetting that Christians are under the New Covenant, Witness, such ones should not be left out too, mainly if you have those who recognize of where they stand when it comes to the early Christians who resided in the church itself so their view is not foggy in this regard, hence out last discussion and what I will soon post here for you to see of your own inconsistencies in your previous post.

If anyone is honest with themselves and is aware of what took place last weekend, they'd realize of who is the real enemy here.

When it comes to studying religions, you can recognize their stance and as to why they view this or that as it is. The one I adhere to, Brother Kel is similar to me or perhaps Mr. Simon Brown, SoG, yet he, and many others, knows the Christology of JWs as is that of anything pertaining to Non-Trinitarianism and or the True Church itself vs. That of mainstream Christendom, as do many, and such ones stand up to such ones like Mr. White and several others.

That being said, if you are speaking of the chosen ones, perhaps make it clear this time, and I suggest you read up on what the Bible says regarding honoring religious leaders, for the majority of them is found in the Greek New Testament, this is but 4 out of the 100+ verses.

• 1 Timothy 5:17-20 - [17] Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching. [18] For the Scripture says, “You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain,” and, “The laborer deserves his wages.” [19] Do not admit a charge against an elder except on the evidence of two or three witnesses. [20] As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear.

Servants, also known as slaves/stewards, what have you, were to honor those who are like masters over them, by taking in the teachings and putting it into application, taking up tasks hence their role(s) in the church regarding their position, and so forth, hence 1 Timothy 6:1, 2. Even the Bible speaks of respect and honor to even that of rules and authority. Regardless, people such ones part of God are deserving of honor.

For we already know of who among men, young and old in the church and their roles and what their roles consist of, in Paul's Day, as is with others in his day and onward. We should not being ignoring this.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

You sure about that? The verses in question applies to those who have roles in keeping the church spiritual upright, building them up, as did Paul to the Church of Corinth, as did those who held religious office. I agree with you in regards of the chosen ones, but we shouldn't be leaving those under them out of the equation, otherwise it would defeat the purpose of the verses of which I speak of in terms of honoring religious leaders, which consist of those who take office in the church.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

1 Timothy 5:17-20 - [17] Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching. [18] For the Scripture says, “You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain,” and, “The laborer deserves his wages.” [19] Do not admit a charge against an elder except on the evidence of two or three witnesses. [20] As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear.

Who are to receive “double honor”?  Isa 61:6,7; (Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9)

Who’s job is it to teach the people? Deut 24:8; Mal 2:7

If anyone is to help out the anointed priesthood, should they be given the position of authority to rule and judge the "chosen" as fit or unfit for God’s Kingdom?  Rom 14:4  The anointed priesthood are the “living stones” of God’s Temple.  The WT elder body, who are APPOINTED, not ANOINTED, rule over God’s ANOINTED PRIESTHOOD in the organization.

There is no leeway in the scriptures for this to be condoned.  Men have made this acceptable.  2 Chron 23:6,7; Ezek 44:6-9

“Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?  If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.”  1 Cor 3:16,17

“And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” 2 Cor 6:16

The “woman” New Covenant, is a promise of life, initially to the “firstfruits”/priesthood/dwelling of God. Lev 23:10; Neh 10:35; James 1:18; Rev 14:4  They must prepare intensely to be an acceptable offering  AS  God’s dwelling, as the Bride of Christ.  Once the Temple is “capped”, it “comes down out of heaven” as a fulfilled “woman” promise, bringing life to rest of God’s children under the Kingdom Covenant.  So, yes, this promise of “seed” through the “woman” is for all who hold faith in Christ, love him, serve him, and recognize those whom he sends (who become part of the Bride) in truth.   Rev 22:17; Heb 1:14; John 7:38; Matt 10:40,41

On 10/14/2018 at 1:17 PM, Jack Ryan said:

Arrow to the chest by Jesus on a mighty steed?

"For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them.”   Luke 9:56

"But I fear that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your minds may be seduced from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ.  For if a person comes and preaches another Jesus, whom we did not preach, or you receive a different spirit, which you had not received, or a different gospel, which you had not accepted, you put up with it splendidly!"  2 Cor 11:3,4

"For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.  And no wonder! For Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.  So it is no great surprise if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will be according to their works." 2 Cor 11:13-15

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.