• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The saga continues.

The Caravan consist of other immigrants so not only Mexicans. On the other side of the spectrum, Trump was to send out military force to deal with them should they get near.

SOMEBODY is financing this effort to the tune of several millions of dollars ... it is NOT a "grassroots" movement. I also understand that further Caravans are being organized with a planned 5 MI

Posted Images

There are strong rumors that this caravana is being financed by Sandinistas (Daniel Ortega-Rosario Murillo and their supporters, followers) to deviate attention to what is happening in Nicaragua as OAS is focused on it, and to desestabilize the region, as a revenge towards USA 

Donald Trump to cut Central American aid as 7,200-strong caravan continues march north

President Donald Trump says the US will begin curtailing tens of millions of dollars in aid to three Central American nations, calling a caravan of migrants bound for the US a "national emergency".

"Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the US," Mr Trump tweeted.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-23/trump-vows-to-cut-central-american-aid-as-migrants-march-on/10417830

It is interesting to me that when USA, Canada, Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica were  discussing the situation in Nicaragua at OAS; Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, did not vote in favor or abstain, being so closed to that country and knowing the situation... 

On 10/21/2018 at 7:40 PM, Nicole said:

There are strong rumors that this caravana is being financed by Sandinistas (Daniel Ortega-Rosario Murillo and their supporters, followers) to deviate attention to what is happening in Nicaragua as OAS is focused on it, and to desestabilize the region, as a revenge towards USA 

What is the difference between a strong rumor, a regular rumor, and a weak rumor?

I never repeat rumors ... so LISTEN CAREFULLY THE FIRST TIME!

There is always something fishy going on, especially when the mid-terms are right around the corner.

I tend to keep to myself on such things until something just clicks in mind.

pretty much like this, but other than that, still looking into this, for it was spoken of a handouts of money was being given out to a small pocket of folks as some say, wanting to check it out for myself.

On 10/23/2018 at 12:43 AM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

What is the difference between a strong rumor, a regular rumor, and a weak rumor?

Oops, sorry, I was thinking in Spanish, we say "fuertes rumores" when there are several and different sources repeating the same info...