Last Reply

Replies

Views

TheWorldNewsOrg -
James Thomas Rook Jr. -

Top Posters

10 hours ago, Anna Rajala said:

So Mexicans are cousing you trouble. 

The Caravan consist of other immigrants so not only Mexicans. On the other side of the spectrum, Trump was to send out military force to deal with them should they get near.

SOMEBODY is financing this effort to the tune of several millions of dollars ... it is NOT a "grassroots" movement.

I also understand that further Caravans are being organized with a planned 5 MILLION people.

I know the answers ... but I leave it to YOU to figure out what is going on ..... it's inspirational when that light bulb clicks on in your head, and you instantly become MUCH smarter.

via .ORG

World News

On 11/25/2018 at 11:24 PM, TheWorldNewsOrg said:

U.S. border agents fired tear gas on hundreds of migrants protesting near the border with Mexico Sunday after some tried to get through the fencing and wire separating the two countries.

The reasons we have doors on our houses, with locks and keys, security alarms .... if you can afford it, perhaps guard controlled access .... is to protect the sovereignty of your own home.

Your front door has two or three hinges, with hinge pins. With a screwdriver and hammer you can knock the hinge pins out, and remove the door ... perhaps store it somewhere .... and let ANYBODY INTO YOUR HOME.

It would be insane for you to do that ... but it would allow random poor people unlimited access to your home ... to endanger your family, and consume your resources, and possibly wreck the place.

If you do not secure your personal home, you will not long have one.

If you do not secure your Nation, you will not long have one.

Then poverty, destitution, violence, and starvation will be your permanent guests.

@James Thomas Rook Jr. We do have a lot of poverty and homelessness in the US. Most of them being kids to teenagers, who, not in shelters, end up living off the streets. One of my sources made it is life to hear the stories of these folks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh4pyZUB0mNzieaKv831flA

It's their 10th anniversary as of yesterday

On 11/16/2018 at 9:35 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

SOMEBODY is financing this effort to the tune of several millions of dollars ... it is NOT a "grassroots" movement.

I also understand that further Caravans are being organized with a planned 5 MILLION people.

I know the answers ... but I leave it to YOU to figure out what is going on ..... it's inspirational when that light bulb clicks on in your head, and you instantly become MUCH smarter.

Correct. Think about it, who wants this stuff to happen, who wants to move people into smart homes? Who wants to break the economy?

The powers that be, but no one knows who they are expect those who seek the truth in this matter, lucky for you I am pretty much a truther.