The World News Media

Gods, human, inspired text, interpretations, love and hate

Srecko Sostar

6 hours ago, Equivocation said:

It isn't about joining him or not, but I understand what he is saying and since I live in America, I know who the bloods are the crips and the MS 13 gang and I know what role they play in child prostitution, if the money is there they will go for it, but the MS 13 major care is to inflict pain, killing people in the process. 

Do not blame him for Mr. Butler does not know. He lives in the UK unaware of what takes place. The gangs who take up child prostitution as a means to make coin cannot cease from the communities, but some effort is necessary. What can be done is to teach the children, for gangs tend to go for younger ones to recruit them to their cause, as for the Ms-13 gang it is a mixed bag because they would kill/target anyone regardless of who they are. They enjoy and they take it as a challenge because of the Us president provoking them time and time again, and as of recent, some young ones paid for it, to make matters worse, they took the girl's mother too., Therefore it makes them a bit more lethal than Bloods, Crips, or perhaps the Latin Kings.

All in all, they are equally dangerous.

I never counted you and I don't see SM throwing all former Jehovah's Witnesses into one pot. He is aware of the different factions of them and the fact he mentioned TGA gives an idea of who among former Jehovah's Witnesses you follow. I know who TGA is and how he is with other former Jehovah's Witnesses. It is also hypocrisy to say he puts them all in one basket when he can differentiate whose who, which is the case for some of us who has been harrassed by former Jehovah's Witnesses, in my case it is the one called Faithful Slave and his friends.

Former Jehovah's Witnesses have several groups, among them being small branches, you even have those who do not side with the aggressive or passive aggressive ones or their views. Such ones keep to themselves, move on, as they say, others tend to hold on to the life lessons they picked up from the faith, one man who spoken up during the whole Russian thing that went down.

Both Neil Gardner and the other guy are for aggressive witnessing, they were the ones responsible for running the man who spoke up off social media last year, and I made mention of this on the thread I linked to Mr. Butler.

That being said, granted they hit the Borough, Passaic County, the Jw Church in question was I think the only one that FS went to with his group to disrupt the service, and later on the whole girlfriend situation ensued. This took place after the Jewish Cemetery attack, as with the whole situation of the man who halted the Warick protest.

Islanders, even for us Dominicans are aware of voodoo and some have lost family members to it. I thank Jehovah that no one I know or my family became victim of it, but the same cannot be said for others. Devil worshippers always have the jump on people because they are backed by those who support them, in Dominican Republic it isn't that big, but there are very small pockets. And no one in their right mind would confront them unless they want to also be a target. Only few policemen deal with them and military personnel. They wouldn't touch a white man or woman unless they somehow stumbled on their territory which is rare. In America and parts of the world there is Witchcraft and it is in media and books the real thing, the Bahamut followers do exist and we should not be affiliated with these people at all and avoid them, they represent Molech/Baal worshippers of old.

This I had explained, I suggest you check my other response in this regard.

You sure? If Faithful Slave can rally people for his cause to take an aggressive approach while the other factions have both and or passive approach, their influence can spread. It isn't a surprise of someone in a similar situation can take up that same influence and not realize they follow it. I can say to you that you are nowhere near Faithful Slave who is on a journey to cause trouble, but the influence of the passive ones may get to you, which seems to be the case for most, this also goes for former Jehovah's, who side with Cedars and TGA that say we have firearms or the other guy Rick Fearon.

Mr. Butler is no FS, obviously, although the small support in even referring Mr. Gardner, I made a response to here before. I also spoke about the whole gun bunkers thing, which has been debunked.

The Governing Body has not caused spiritual deprivation to me, they merely give the tools and encourage study and research. I take those tools and I grow spiritually coming to know the true God, Jehovah and know of his Son, Jesus Christ.

So you tell me, how has the organization caused me to be spiritual deprived when it enabled me to learn the Word?

What am I missing that you have found? What have you taken which I have not? What did you seek that I did not find?

If we are in the wrong, what are you preaching, do you know what you should be preaching?

It is not known to any Restoration to be Spiritually Deprived, which is false and at times this can be used against you because some people want to hit you where it hurts, but the reality is you are not Spiritually Deprived. If they have given you the tools to make research of the Bible, seek all that comes from Scripture, so in turn, you do not lack, but rather, learn.

You are not missing anything, nor as anything taken is not known to you or others. Mr. Butler himself is still seeking granted one of his other response elsewhere, as for you I do not know how long you were a JW, but by your comments, I must assume you are fairly young, for if emotion in regards to what ExJws have done somewhat effects you.

Your concern you should the good news gospel and the Messianic Age, this should be preached by ALL Christians, but some do not adhere to the Great Commission or the command of the Christ, or the followers of the Christ to the people, for that matter.

The discretion is who is doing things for God and his Christ and who is not.

I have not introduced myself, I am unknown presence, I am Jehovah's Witness and have been studying with them for I was a former Catholic. I came to know who the true God is and learned that Mary was not the Mother of God and also learned that the ghost of Mary was something of a false practice. Although now one, I am met with opposition from Former Jehovah's Witnesses who are famous among their communities, each of their own faction at the same time there are other former Jehovah's Witnesses who have been or are targets of the disgruntled former members and they support me also even defended me.

Former JWs who do speak up are drowned out by disgruntled ones, hence the difference can be made. If you are a Catholic and this early as a JW it seems, you have a lot to learn. Clearly jumping on anyone who supports Gardner and FS isn't a great start, but again, I see where you are coming from after what took place.

even in bible times, some of God's people had something of the like, but later on, they make the change. Be mild and meek always, do not let someone who has a hatred towards you make you feel this way, this is coming from a guy who is of color who deals with discrimination, in my case, if it makes you feel any better, as of recent, I was called out that because I am black, I cannot know the Bible, although it was random and has struck a cord, I was calm, but somewhat strict in my words of the bible and the demon filled one had went his way when he was exposed as a fool.

The good thing is you are quick to forgive, so keep that for it goes hand in hand with the foremost commandments and the laws that hang by it in terms of Bible Principles.

As for the odd unknown Language I tend to post, I do so so that no one recognizes what I say for a reason. If one can diciper it, good on them because I tend to keep such cryptic so I give you a freebie

this one says Greetings John Butler, dont brother translating it because you can't.

char(71)char(82)char(69)char(69)char(84)char(73)char(78)char(71)char(83) char(66)char(85)char(84)char(76)char(69)char(82)

Other than that, the symbol/font, whatever it is, it is a bit glaring to the eyes just as all caps tends is also glaring to the eyes.

• Views 3.3k
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which means, when translated, something like: Hello, the Bible should be read in context and one should not try to understand it by taking a verse out of context.

Bonjour la bible doit être lue dans son contexte et il ne faut pas sortir un verset pour essayer de la comprendre.

Most people would succumb to the bystander syndrome/effect, even police officers and military personnel. They will not do anything because it can put them in danger physically and even cause them thei

Posted Images

9 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

But I think you are referring to this Macho male image of a man. Does that come from spending years in the Armed Forces or are you naturally a rough, tough type of guy ?  

I am a very gentile, kind, considerate person who speaks in a low tone of voice, never argues, and tries to be helpful to every one.

Everywhere around me is a secure, safe space that people can depend on for succor and refuge. Pleasantness and peace surrounds me, and mine.  People of evil intent avoid me, and I avoid them. 

I have lived and worked in areas where sandbags and barbed wire coiled up on the front porch was normal, and hotels on the second floor had to have drapes pulled to keep from being shot at.

I consider such things as part of life, and it does not upset me at all.  I just make sure I am careful, and do not confront anyone, and keep a "thousand yard stare", for potential danger.  

I am 72 years old, and never been in trouble with any gang or government, never arrested, and never questioned by police except for one time when I was taking some pet turtles to the James River, in Virginia.

Perhaps my general appearance helps in some way ... as I am 6'-6" tall and weigh 287 pounds, and carry a silenced 9mm handgun with a green laser in a shoulder holster under my left armpit, and two extra magazines and a Mark VI Vietnam era bayonet under the right one., and a .38 cal. handgun in my pocket ... all completely "street legal", with appropriate "paperwork".

I also carry several cans of dog food, and bottles of water in the trunk of my car, in case there are any stray dogs that look hungry.

When I went out in Service in high crime areas with a bunch of Sisters, I have heard them across the street say to each other ... "Don't worry, Brother Rook is watching over us."

That makes me smile, because I was.

@James Thomas Rook Jr. The Vietnam War was crazy and a violent time, the US has brought that upon themselves by sending the young to fight an old man's war to correct an irrelevant problem, with some wishing why they are even there to begin with. The powers that be juggles the lives of the weary and gullible.

That being said you beat me by 2 inches, 6.4 ft. Anyways, you have to always be vigilant because nowadays we have people who are crazed who walk among us, and will commit to vile action at random and or by being provoked.

But do not worry, in some areas, they won't attack an Attorney or a Missionary, but you still have to be careful.

I dislike leaving things up to chance.

My second gun also has a laser, and assuming that I have not been killed first, I can hit center mass in two directions at once, with peripheral vision.

The price of Liberty, Freedom, and Peace ... is eternal vigilance, and superior competency.

What.  Me Worry   .jpg

..... AND .... pure dumb luck.

@Space Merchant Quote But you yourself had posted the gofundme to the very man who took on to the side of aggressive witnessing, as they say, the same man who rallied against another, fat shaming, giving death threats and the like. I can quote you even, as well as your comment on a regarding protest. For this man I even made mention, even responded to you at the time regarding this.

You have totally lost me on this one. The only thing i can think of is the London protests, which i thought were going to be peaceful or even silent protests just using banners / slogans. However i found out afterwards that it was not an Anti JW protest but more like an Anti God protest. A homoesxual man protesting and saying that God did not exist was one thing that I disagreed with, and I got muck slung at me for disagreeing with it,  from the organisers. 

So quote me, and make me remember, if you think I'm in favour of aggressive protests....The truth is I am only in favour of sensible peaceful protests and yes i think they can work well. 

As for my question about gangsters allowing JW's to preach in the area, it was a genuine question. And also my question about do JW's carry a gun for protection in such areas, that was also a genuine question. Remember please I'm in England, i do not know how things are in the USA. Yes we have crime here as well but it still feels safe enough to walk the streets in daylight. Well here in Devon it feels safe anyway, maybe not so much in London. 

4 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

You have totally lost me on this one. The only thing i can think of is the London protests, which i thought were going to be peaceful or even silent protests just using banners / slogans. However i found out afterwards that it was not an Anti JW protest but more like an Anti God protest. A homoesxual man protesting and saying that God did not exist was one thing that I disagreed with, and I got muck slung at me for disagreeing with it,  from the organisers. 

Yes, and the one regarding JWs was of Gardner's design and his followers, you even brought it up before. There are countless of protesting in the UK, I know the situation with Tommy Robinson, although he isn't one I adhere to on some cases, for I do not see the actions of one person define a whole group, your government tried to have this man killed in prison by the very people he spoke against, to add more fuel to the fire, this is the same government that let men run free who were part of a grooming gang, a child prostitution ring.

That being said, Mr. Gardner isn't someone who is against JWs only, he is against the Bible itself and often mocks Scripture and should anyone say otherwise about the Bible, he bashes them and others follow suit.

You think that is crazy, several months ago a Canadian woman was banned from the UK, a Robinson supporter of the same media group, her name is Lauren Southern, alongside Brittany Pettibone.

As with all protests, there is also influence, and granted it was mention what is going on in the UK, some things said and done can spark hate crimes.

So quote me, and make me remember, if you think I'm in favour of aggressive protests....The truth is I am only in favour of sensible peaceful protests and yes i think they can work well. 

And yet you were not too shy to bring forth Mr. Gardner when at the time I made it known to you as to his card in all of this.

As for my question about gangsters allowing JW's to preach in the area, it was a genuine question. And also my question about do JW's carry a gun for protection in such areas, that was also a genuine question. Remember please I'm in England, i do not know how things are in the USA. Yes we have crime here as well but it still feels safe enough to walk the streets in daylight. Well here in Devon it feels safe anyway, maybe not so much in London. 

Gangsters do not allow JWs to preach in the area. JWs are all over the place, as you said, earthwide, all of them do not live in a good areas as you do, for in the US, there is urban areas, a whole lot of it due to how the government has deprived the people, shutting down businesses and a list of other things. This results in a breeding ground for gangsters, the most common being Bloods, Crips and Latin Kings, all of them in the East Coast, there are several others who have a hold down in the South-East, such as Zoe Pound, Sons of Silence, Latin Syndicate, La Raza Nation, Highwaymen, there is over a dozen - no one, even JWs have no control of gangs taking up an area, for they, as with the community are to be vigilant, even schools for most gang recruitment is done in schools by means of hazing and other things, and eventually an initiation which involves the killing of an innocent person.

Well if you are unaware you would not be quick to say to the other guy of comparing you to a gangster. MS-13 is by far the most violent one as of late, if not, even more crazed and, hellishly dangerous. the very reason why when they somehow show up in your area, the police will not help you, even if their presence is brief, therefore, by the instant of a millisecond you will the bystander effect take hold of you because knowing them, you can even tell by looking at them, that they can do very very bad things to you and your family and or anything connected to you. In the example posed, it was an African American JW, a teenager, who does live in a urban area during that time, as of now he does not live there anymore, but he did see gangsters, possibly bloods granted bloods only wear red and will shoot quickly to anyone wearing a solid blue, for blue represents crips. They pimp out young girls to people in order to make money and should you do anything about it, even trying to convince the girl who is hard-pressed that you are attacking her, chances are you would not live seconds later and or live through the night, MS-13 does the same thing but it is a whole different beast on it's own and clearly any JWs, mainly from the Black and Latino communities wouldn't think twice of crossing paths with them. It would be very rare, but some of them will simply mock God and the bible, dare you say something the next place you will end up at is either the nearest hospital in critical condition or simply the morgue.

I will link this here so you have some understanding: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

And one of the recent stories of a mother who played hero to save her girl, but ended up in the cemetery - it is that bad and the very reason as to why the bystander effect kicks in for some, knowingly and or unknowingly.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-ms-13-gang-violence-mother-killed-daughter-memorial-site-a8539381.html

The other ones that is most common in the East Coast and Tri-state areas:

That being said, JWs do not harbor guns in their churches, something of which I made very clear to both Srecko and Witness. And there is a clear exchange between a Christian and an ExJW support of Fearon in the other thread, as with their debate on weddings and rings.

Mr. Butler, even in England you have gangs, I already mentioned one to you, The Grooming Gang, which targets solely British girls, primary targets being 16 and under, and members of such a group tend to get a free pass in the UK granted that Tommy Robinson had been arrested and jailed in an attempt to stop them, only this time he was not trying to compare all Muslims are child kidnapping pedophiles, he solely targeted the ones responsible for the Groom Gangs, but his followers began attacking all Muslims at Hyde Park.

And it is fairly easy to rally up a mob in the UK, there was a situation in August whereas some Americans, although I dislike them and their antics, were attacked, their father being punched in the face as he ran. All it took was an exchange of insults and influence to rally up a large mob of young teenagers to cause problems spreading hate and perhaps willing to kill if they had the chance, but they wanted to see a fight, for if that was not the case, breaking news would have been on your TV and perhaps the media in the UK will pull it's false flag antics as professed by Robinson, for this does happen a lot over there.

The UK isn't too far off from us in the US. You have Sectarian, drug and organized crime gangs, minus the flashy colors. They tend to wield knives and carry acid in the UK, while here it is guns, even assault rifles such as an AK-74, something of which is owned by gangsters in the South-East of the US, for example, Florida.

Well here in Devon it feels safe anyway, maybe not so much in London. 

I suggest you be vigilant and always on guard. I can already see you are unaware. You do realize at some point, some time ago that drug gangs were targeting Devon? They consider Devon to be an untapped market for profits - a gold mine. I can assure you that this is not the only thing keeping criminals from entering such an area.

London in of itself is a mess, one of my sources spoke about Khan and it isn't too far from the truth in terms of the state of safety in London. 

That being said, granted you live in the area, make the research and be vigilant, and keep in mind that even confronting such ones can pose a risk to you and others and innocence strangers in connection to you, for every action reaps a positive and or a negative, which in turn reaps consequence.

Therefore these gangsters, should not be of any concern if you avoid them. Should you run into them, it would be, in some instances they mock you or give you a nod, do not give into to their advances, this is rare in the US, however a bit common to a community of blacks and latinos compared to non-black/latinos.

Granted we are talking about inspired text, best to keep this one in memory.

• 1 Thessalonians 4:11-18 - [11] and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, [12] so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one.

The Coming of the Lord

• [13] But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. [14] For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. [15] For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord,[a] that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. [16] For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. [17] Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. [18] Therefore encourage one another with these words.

That being said, the Missionary Life regarding Evangelicalism for some Christians is not an easy one, just as it was not easy for the Christ, nor his disciples, nor the people of the church. It applies to us today.

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Don't take ANY of it seriously.

Enjoy life, be happy, exult in the Day that Jehovah made.

As an aside ... my last post was 100% true.

I am glad it was funny!

There is a time to be serious and a time to not be serious. For action begets results, be it positive and or negative.

That being said, men of war who cause problems were in the wrong to send you to a place you do not want to go, just as they have with Iraq, Libya and a list of other places.

These people emulate the same as the one called General Wesley Clark and look at what the sweat of their hands of done to the countries mentioned and the fact now Israel is trigger happy.