The World News Media

When is blood still blood? When does a person continue to be a person?

Srecko Sostar

• Views 2k
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That would put most clergy, including ours, completely out of business.

1) When does blood cease to be blood? According to WT's interpretation blood stops, ceases being blood if it is divided into smaller portions, so-called fractions. WT believes (according to some m

Tell me about. Ever had a guy threaten you with a Machete up close, moving about in a sword dance like fashion? Believe me, it took some time to calm the guy down because he came talking about things

10 hours ago, Outta Here said:

Bluster is rarely self assessed.

The simple fact of the matter is: make your own decision, and stick to it. And accept the consequence.

Excercise your own conscience and let others excercise theirs. Anything designed to impinge on that freedom can only be......bluster.

PS. I mean "your" in a collective, not personal sense, rather than the rather archaic "one's". I could substitute "my" if the "your" offends or incites. ?

Please talk to the Governing Body and tell them your exact words as written here, as the GB sure do a lot of bluster on many issues, by your standards it seems. 

1 hour ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Please talk to the Governing Body and tell them your exact words as written here, as the GB sure do a lot of bluster on many issues, by your standards it seems. 

Blustering is a common fault among humans unfortunately. Each man will answer for his own bluster. 

1 hour ago, Outta Here said:

Blustering is a common fault among humans unfortunately. Each man will answer for his own bluster. 

So do you believe the GB of JW Org are God's spokesperson here on Earth ?  If so they will have the lives of million of people to answer for on judgement day, or before. 

1 hour ago, Outta Here said:

Is that what you want?

You must be a JW because you try to twist things just like the Kid does. 

It was you that said 'the sooner the better'  So i presume it's what you want. 

But even though you have twisted it I will give a response so that all can see my viewpoint. Which many know already anyway. 

I want the 8 men, the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, all removed from their position and removed from the Organisation completely. Just as Jesus said about the Wicked Slave :- 

48  “But if ever that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’ 49  and he starts to beat his fellow slaves and to eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, 50  the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, 51  and he will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his place with the hypocrites. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be.

Yep i think that is what  the GB have coming to them....  

But the JW Organisation, well if it is what Jehovah wants to use then he will clean it out first. 

11 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

But the JW Organisation, well if it is what Jehovah wants to use then he will clean it out first. 

Well then we have nothing to worry about!

For instance, before these days Theuʹdas rose up, saying he himself was somebody, and a number of men, about 400, joined his party. But he was done away with, and all those who were following him were dispersed and came to nothing.  After him, Judas the Gal·i·leʹan rose up in the days of the registration, and he drew followers after himself. That man also perished, and all those who were following him were scattered. So under the present circumstances, I say to you, do not meddle with these men, but let them alone. For if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown;  but if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. Otherwise, you may even be found fighters against God himself. (Acts 5: 36 -39)

9 hours ago, Anna said:

Well then we have nothing to worry about!

For instance, before these days Theuʹdas rose up, saying he himself was somebody, and a number of men, about 400, joined his party. But he was done away with, and all those who were following him were dispersed and came to nothing.  After him, Judas the Gal·i·leʹan rose up in the days of the registration, and he drew followers after himself. That man also perished, and all those who were following him were scattered. So under the present circumstances, I say to you, do not meddle with these men, but let them alone. For if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown;  but if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. Otherwise, you may even be found fighters against God himself. (Acts 5: 36 -39)

What has to be worried about is this :-

1. Bringing God's name into disrepute.

2. Stumbling those already in the JW Org.

3. Taking false information to those 'on the doors'.

4. Showing up the JW Org as something that cannot be trusted at all. 

12 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

For if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown;  but if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them.

Did you miss that?

People have been attcking Jehovah's Witnesses for a loooooooong time. They just come and go. And, funnily, their tactics never change. Or did you miss that as well?

19 hours ago, Outta Here said:

Did you miss that?

People have been attcking Jehovah's Witnesses for a loooooooong time. They just come and go. And, funnily, their tactics never change. Or did you miss that as well?

Kinda strange that your comment above makes it look as if i said something which in fact Anna said.  But so be it.

Anyway it's you that is missing the point. Dishonest religions and those against God have indeed been attacking the JW's for many years.

However what you have to face up to now is entirely different. It is honest hearted ones that have found real problems within JW Org because of the GB's 'rules' and the misuse of 'power' by the GB and the Elders. It is from within the JW Org itself, people's real life experiences, that is showing how bad the GB is and how the Elders are just acting like puppets, doing the dirty work for the GB. 

Quite funny though the scripture Anna used, as it was referring to those that were against the Jewish religious leaders, and we know the results there don't we. Just remember " Otherwise, you may even be found fighters against God himself. " (Acts 5: 36 -39)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.