Guest Nicole

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes you just have to ignore the folks who pretend to know the very best way to be happy, and to serve God, and in the process take an average of 10% commission, and make some basic assumptions.

Well it is going to get harder granted with what will come in several years, but one's happiness and building up of faith in themselves and to others should not cease due to these changes.

Whenever I get depressed, I think about Kermit The Frog. International Movie Star. Dates a Famous Pig. Can afford all the flies he can possibly eat Rides around in a hand-painted o

Posted Images

Oh La rana René y Peggy 😀

Hahaha every day I learn something new, now I know his name in English

Kermit_the_Frog.jpg

Yes when feeling sad it is good to watch a favourite movie, listen to very nice music, talk to a kind friend and other things, hoping that every thing will be better soon 

Peace and Tranquility. Knowing that by my hand the next generation that is of my family and other families can teach and make good decisions and in turn next the next generation to do the same. The core of that happiness is a total trust in God and his Word, and what his Son Jesus had proclaimed about the gospel and onward. Sticking to what is true brings forth to me a positive outlook, knowing, that when the days conclude, others from my family and even friends will be brought back to share in that same happiness regarding God as I have.

Happy are those who serve the True God.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

Peace and Tranquility. Knowing that by my hand the next generation that is of my family and other families can teach and make good decisions and in turn next the next generation to do the same. The core of that happiness is a total trust in God and his Word, and what his Son Jesus had proclaimed about the gospel and onward. Sticking to what is true brings forth to me a positive outlook, knowing, that when the days conclude, others from my family and even friends will be brought back to share in that same happiness regarding God as I have.

Happy are those who serve the True God.

@Space Merchant By your hand ? Not by God's hand. 

None of us know when this old system will end. None of us know who will survive and who will perish. 

Do you not believe in One Ark = One religion, to survive Armageddon ?  

Can a Unitarian and a JW both survive ?   Must your family be Unitarians to survive ?  

Do you know who the true Spiritual Jews are ?  After all the scripture says we should hold on to the 'skirt of a Jew' and we 'should go with those people'. 

Here on the forum many have different opinions as to who those Spiritual Jews really are. 

I came seeking wisdom and have found none.  I have only found people that love to disagree with each other.

Hence i am now turning it into a game. I visit this site for a laugh. It's impossible to know truth from lies, lies from mistakes, genuine feelings from wind up merchants. It's only good for a laugh. 

I will agree with you on your last sentence. Happy are those who serve the True God.  But it's knowing the 'proper way' to serve God that is confusing. 

47 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

I will agree with you on your last sentence. Happy are those who serve the True God.  But it's knowing the 'proper way' to serve God that is confusing. 

Sometimes you just have to ignore the folks who pretend to know the very best way to be happy, and to serve God, and in the process take an average of 10% commission, and make some basic assumptions.

Every person is different.  Some people like to go camping, and challenge themselves, and the elements, and learn survival skill ... just for the fun of it.  Others,  would be completely miserable being hungry because they caught not a squirrel for food,  and VERY unhappy sleeping in a leaky tent in 40 degree weather, in a puddle of water, shaking uncontrollably ... and I am pretty sure that if it is one thing God doesn't like ... its a wet, cold, miserable grumpy person, with low blood sugar.

I, on the other hand, am just a simple man, with simple tastes, and it does not take very much to make me happy.  I am a happy person .... not by nature, but because I am determined to be genuinely happy, and although I do have my moments, like when trying to reason with Liberal Snowflakes who think the Republic should be run , and look like Disneyland, I enjoy every moment of every day.

But of course, we all want to make progress, and be more and more happy ... possibly stopping short of having an orgasm at a restaurant over a pastrami sandwich ... so I have searched my soul to try and discern what I lack, which if accomplished, would make me a genuinely more happy man than I am, as a general rule ... and after thinking about it for awhile, I have come to the conclusion .....  that it would be being able to devote a small portion of my income to being able to sit at the ocean's edge on a blanket, and look out at the vast endless ocean with it's peaceful magnificent surf rolling in, under the shadow of my very own, brand new, modestly equipped  $40 million dollar  Chinook CH-47 Helicopter.

JTR's  Camper  .JPG

52 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

By your hand ? Not by God's hand.

God instructed us to teach our children so that they know right from wrong, so that they can make positive decisions that does not put them in a negative light. For we are to pass on knowledge and wisdom to our children, just as Mary and Joseph did the same for Jesus, as is with others and onward.

Jumping to conclusions, quick to speak you, are not well open to reason and succumb to something without knowing.

54 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

None of us know when this old system will end. None of us know who will survive and who will perish. 

And yet the Bible informs us to be vigilant, to endure the End Times, therefore as True Christians we are to do as such, as Jesus. Those who alienate themselves from God and or is against him will be the ones to perish, those for God, who serve him, the righteous and the meek, those who are the stones and understand who God is, his Son and the Kingdom - these people will survive and they continue to build up their faith in God's Word.

56 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Do you not believe in One Ark = One religion, to survive Armageddon ?

Those for God, those who maintain faith will indeed survive. Granted with what I had posted before, it is obvious to the view of Armageddon.

One Ark? is this of some concept of your own design and or someone else?

58 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Can a Unitarian and a JW both survive ?

Those who maintain faith in God and adhere to his laws, let alone the teachings conveyed by the church by means of the Scriptures. - Yes, such people will survive, especially when God himself knows who is for him, who are his people and who abides by he says by means of his Word, and or Purpose and Will.

Biblical Unitarian, please be more specific.

1 hour ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Must your family be Unitarians to survive ?  

Is that by your assumption? I was quite vocal on the righteousness and the Meek and the fact that God knows who is for him. I did have a lengthy dialogue with several on this notion.

Do you know who the true Spiritual Jews are ?

I understand it it entails, also not the best idea to confuse it to Spiritual Israel, of which I know who are under such and what it is validated by, granted what e can take from the Scriptures.

After all the scripture says we should hold on to the 'skirt of a Jew' and we 'should go with those people'. 

But do you understand what Zechariah 8:23 entails? I believe I explained it to you before.

Here on the forum many have different opinions as to who those Spiritual Jews really are. 

And yet only a few understand what the bible says in this regard.

I came seeking wisdom and have found none. 

Well that is why it is viable to do research and read, so that what you know from the Scriptures you can teach, help those to be knowledgeable and spread wisdom, as well as good examples expressed by means of the Bible, in addition to Bible Principles, something of which is very evident in what I profess by means of the Scriptures and what I conveyed about teaching our young ones so when they grow up themselves, they can teach those younger than them, such of which is a responsibility, don't by their hand, as did by mine, as did my own Father and his Father.

I have only found people that love to disagree with each other.

Perhaps go down to their level and understand where hey are coming from, and maybe you might see for yourself. But clearly seeking out a forum isn't the best of places. I can recommend a place, but clearly such is to difficult for you mainly on your part. Therefore, be committed to biblical studies and research, something of which can be done on your own.

Hence i am now turning it into a game. I visit this site for a laugh.

You seem to grown for games. We should be focused on the Bible, if not here you can handle, then do so on your own accord, read and research on your own accord, of which has not stopped anyone be it of a denomination or not.

It's impossible to know truth from lies, lies from mistakes, genuine feelings from wind up merchants.

Perhaps being commit committed to false information and conspiracy will do that to such a man. As is with many others. CSE folk look for every bit of information that is factual.

It isn't confusing if you take the time to research and read. When you know truth you can correct people who take up falsehood or accursed teachings that did not originated with the early Christians nor entrusted by the Christ to the church.

To correct confusion simply read and do the research, encourage others to do the same.