The World News Media

https://www.loopnet.com/locations/kingdom-hall-of-jehovah's-witnesses/listings/

This LoopNet Kingdom Hall Of Jehovah's Witnesses tenant and owner information is organized and aggregated from public records and the millions of historical and current sale and lease listings provided by members of the LoopNet commercial real estate marketplace.

To see how to get complete access to all of this Kingdom Hall Of Jehovah's Witnesses listing and property information, register for free:

250 miles

500 km

© 2018 HERE, © 2018 Microsoft Corporation

3161 Oro Bangor Highway

Oroville, CA

Very well maintained church building, with 171 padded seats, carpet, sound/video system with new very large cloth screen, office, room for n...

• $199,000
  • 3,354 SF Bldg
  • 1.14 AC
  • Religious Facility
3097a08e1c6c4391929aae8db2870543.jpg

211 Spring Hill Road

Trumbull, CT

4.97 acre approved for 30,000 sqft. office complex. One 10,000 sqft building, one 20,000 sqft building. Some site work has been completed...

• $1,350,000
  • 4.97 AC
  • Office (land)
9be46fa7912f4442b34e1da8d4538cc2.jpg

513 Rock Creek Rd

Toccoa, GA

Exceptionally Well Maintained. MOVE IN READY. New roof, less than a year old. New carpet and paint. 2 new AC units. Full price offer in...

• $199,900
  • 2,880 SF Bldg
  • 0.77 AC
  • Religious Facility
2fb1b127775a4514a988c1239d06264f.jpg

23385 Patterson St

Clinton Township, MI

Meticulously Maintained Bldg-Beautifully Landscaped-Many Uses i.e. Office Bldg, Banquet Hall, Restaurant, Church, Funeral Home, etc. Ceramic...

• $387,000
  • 4,471 SF Bldg
  • 1.01 AC
  • Religious Facility
300843d4d6a84513b4953736c264d163.jpg

23385 Patterson

Clinton Township, MI

Meticulously Maintained Commercial Bldg-Beautifully Landscaped Has Potential for Many Uses! Could be Office Bldg, Banquet Hall, Restaurant,...

• $387,000
  • 4,471 SF Bldg
  • 1.01 AC
  • Office Building

23385 Patterson St

Clinton Township, MI

Currently being used as a place of Worship. Meticulously Maintained Bldg-Beautifully Landscaped-Many Uses i.e. Office Bldg, Dentist Office,...

• $259,900
  • 4,471 SF Bldg
  • 1.08 AC
  • Office Building
93235c02a38047e7bc664cc0be409473.jpg

4215 W. Carson City Rd.

Greenville, MI

Newer, well maintained, retail building. Which has been used as an automobile dealership. High traffic on M-57 corridor. Very pleasant surro...

• $249,900
  • 5,300 SF Bldg
  • 0.75 AC
  • Office Building
fd2262bbadbc486cbff782f383d8b989.jpg

2237 Sherwood Avenue

Tarboro, NC

Solid building with numerous potential uses. Currently used as a church, but could be office, fraternal or community building, funeral home,...

• $275,000
  • 5,040 SF Bldg
  • 1.10 AC
  • Religious Facility
1d5050ba906b42efa866bc2332a25d4e.jpg

501 San Clemente NW

Albuquerque, NM

Recently (2004) remodeled 3430+/-SF Building, Fully Fenced & gated, newer cement parking lot. Refrigerated Air, open floorplan, up to date l...

• $425,000
  • 3,430 SF Bldg
  • 0.90 AC
  • Religious Facility

07183180f94a4d5783f4219fd11817ea.jpg

312 Unser Blvd NE

Rio Rancho, NM

" Free standing building with lots of excess land for expansion " Signalized intersection - Great signage potential - 23,600 VPD on Un...

• $849,000
  • 3,200 SF Bldg
  • 1.20 AC
  • Free Standing Bldg

c92d420de0b14a4389f2cf0480005518.jpg

104 Buckner Road

Dover, TN

Turn key church. Immediate possession. Could easily be converted to office or restaurant. Space to seat over 200. Central alarm and fire pr...

• $249,900
  • 3,915 SF Bldg
  • Religious Facility
4ac669c98a2047b8bbe59f6006dbab36.jpg

4950 Williams Rd

Benbrook, TX

PRICE REDUCED $30,000 BELOW APPRAISAL!!! 2 Story Property being used for religious meetings, Main Level has an auditorium for about 150, and...

• $425,000
  • 7,700 SF Bldg
  • 1.10 AC
  • Office Building

23788 FM 1314

porter, TX

APPROX. 1.24 ACRES IN VERY, VERY BUSY TRAFFIC AREA. NEXT DOOR TO ESTABLISHED AUTO PARTS STORE. IT HAS APPROX 100 FT FM 1314 FRONTAGE AND 110...

• $215,000
  • 1.24 AC
  • Commercial/Other (land)

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to copy the website page which only had a couple of duplicates, but a when I pasted it almost every picture was on there two or three times. I didn't bother to delete more than about 5 of them

Quite a number of these seem to be double or even triple entries of the same building, but slightly different price...

The congregation my husband used to belong to sold their old KH 8 years ago and built a beautiful new one in a more prominent part of town. The old KH is being used by the Unity or something church. They put a little playground for kids in one part of the parking lot.

3 hours ago, Anna said:

Quite a number of these seem to be double or even triple entries of the same building, but slightly different price...

I tried to copy the website page which only had a couple of duplicates, but a when I pasted it almost every picture was on there two or three times. I didn't bother to delete more than about 5 of them because I didn't know which picture went with which bit of text. I just deleted a few more duplicates, but still didn't bother to see if the pictures go with the property description. It's probably an automated lookup that creates the page and it grabs updated and near duplicate listings as separate listings.

I have been hearing that there have been some legal issues with the WTS sale of so many halls after they turned ownership of all US KH's over to a WTS Trust.

3 hours ago, Anna said:

The congregation my husband used to belong to sold their old KH 8 years ago and built a beautiful new one in a more prominent part of town. The old KH is being used by the Unity or something church. They put a little playground for kids in one part of the parking lot.

My parents' hall is being fixed up while they temporarily attend one a lot further away. It's likely that it gets sold soon and this arrangement becomes fairly permanent.

54 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

My parents' hall is being fixed up while they temporarily attend one a lot further away. It's likely that it gets sold soon and this arrangement becomes fairly permanent.

Which KH will get sold, your parents hall or the one they attend now?

In Reading Berkshire England, the original KH has been sold, but there were two congregations using it. Now they have to use other halls.

One of the congregations is using the Prospect Park KH which already had two congregations using it, so now has three. 

Each of the congregations from the original hall now has to travel much further to every meeting.  Some of these Bros and Sis are very old and infirm. The GB  or JW Org does not allow for purchase of minibuses to help congregants to attend meetings. 

WHERE IS THE LOVE ? WHERE IS THE CONSIDERATION ? No, it's all about the money. 

Here in Devon, we had meetings in Sidmouth years ago, but now the Sidmouth congregation has been 'merged' with Honiton congregation. Hence anyone from Sidmouth and surrounding areas has to travel much further and it obviously takes longer.  Once again many folks are old as this is a retirement area. In the winter the evening meetings get far less attendance as many older people will not drive in the dark, especially when it's raining hard. 

So once again making it more difficult for the ones they pretend to love and care for. 

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

there have been some legal issues with the WTS sale of so many halls after they turned ownership of all US KH's over to a WTS Trust

What kind of issues specifically?

7 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

No, it's all about the money. 

Hmmmm.....if that was the case then it would be very short sighted because if members don't attend meetings, eventually that will lead to less donations. So how about a more frugal use of Kingdom Halls?

20 hours ago, Anna said:

Hmmmm.....if that was the case then it would be very short sighted because if members don't attend meetings, eventually that will lead to less donations. So how about a more frugal use of Kingdom Halls?

I thought they wanted people's money online these days ? And in monthly payments through your bank. Or cell phone/mobile phone. 

And when they sell a hall it's not just the money from the sale, but also not paying out for amenities for that hall. 

And like i said they won't invest money in transport for people to get to meetings. It is expected that other people will pick up and drop off people.

Kinda funny as I've always said to my wife, they always say keep your life simple, BUT, they still expect people to own vehicles, to book into hotels for assemblies / conventions, to put money in the box, to buy new clothes just for meetings and ministry, to keep their own houses and gardens and cars in a tidy and acceptable condition, but oh yes, keep your life simple... 

15 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

I thought they wanted people's money online these days ? And in monthly payments through your bank. Or cell phone/mobile phone. 

That wouldn't matter because people not going to meetings will become demotivated and eventually not bother with anything to do with the Witnesses, and especially giving money to them.....in my opinion anyway..

54 minutes ago, Anna said:

That wouldn't matter because people not going to meetings will become demotivated and eventually not bother with anything to do with the Witnesses, and especially giving money to them.....in my opinion anyway..

Well i know three sisters that would go every Sunday but not go in the evenings, because only one of them could drive and she will not drive in the dark. Also old brothers that can hardly see and should not be driving but it's the only way they can get to meetings. Living out 'in the wilds' there are no buses round the lanes. I have seen that there is not the love that the Org talks about. Older folks are left to look after themselves. And i do know that the JW Org, here in the UK, will not encourage/ allow the use of minibuses to collect congregants for meetings.