The World News Media

Journey - Only The Young

admin

• Views 895
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first person to hear this song before its release was a small boy (Kenny Sykaluk) with cancer on his deathbed. He absolutely loved Journey and his mom wrote a letter to the band. They came to the hospital and played the first recording for him and it made his day. He died the next day. The members of Journey were deeply affected by the experience and still refer to this song as "his"

They brought him a walkman and tapes and other stuff. when they left Steve fell apart seeing the boys pain and condition. sadly the kid died the next day of cystic fibrosis. he had the walkman on, earphones on and this song was playing. he died listening to this song............................................... :'(

Back when this was written, the young were free. Nowadays things are different. The young really aren't free to do anything because they "aren't old enough" and everything is "too dangerous". It's a shame. It really really is.

• 5 months later...

I did find a few more places showing similar photos:

Guest Indiana

One of the stories that my mind just made up is that they are evaluating from where they can get fame and $$$. I've heard that the more people watch a video at Youtube the most chances are to get some $$$ cents. And they found that here there is no pisto 😂😂😂

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.