Last Reply

Replies

Views

admin -
admin -

Top Posters

• Similar Content

By Guest
      I think Steve Perry was getting tired of playing with Journey around this time.
      This was also the time period where I think he exerted the most influence on the band with the Raised on Radio album.
      Soon after he and the band would split up...
    • By admin
      Lyrics: Lost in twilight, the memories Precious moments, you and me We've been old friends, all through the years Picture postcards, sharing tears What's in our hearts, there's never time, to say Need you tonight, lover don't fade away I've seen your city lights As I walk away Why can't this night...go on forever Without love, we won't survive Run together, we rule the night Tell me secrets, oh that make you cry Where's the laughter, we gotta try What's in our hearts, there's never time to say Need you tonight, lover don't fade away Like a photograph That time won't erase Why can't this night...go on forever Go on forever and ever...ever and ever
    • By admin
      “We're Still Here” is the latest track off the Steve Perry album “Traces”
      LYRICS Under neon lights, we claim this town No one can take us down No, not tonight City Boys and City Girls Runnin’ Wild Burning like a fallin’ star Golden stardust, that’s what we are Young voices carry on Come together in the same ole song {Chorus} We’re still here We’re shadows fallin’ The night is callin’ again We’re still here Where love is runnin’ The night is calling, again (Brother to Brother) Another night, Another town Walkin’ my heart around Same old choices, again Like so many tears in the rain Will they remember your name Young hearts reach fearlessly In the night {Chorus} (Sister to Sister) We’re all together (You know, I care) We are… (We will) Always (Be together) We’re still here We’re shadows fallin’ The night is callin’ again We’re still here Where love is runnin’ The night is calling, again (Brother to Brother) Brother to Brother (Sister to Sister) We’re still here Where love is runnin’ The night is calling, again
    • By admin
      “No Erasin’” is off the new Steve Perry album “Traces”
      LYRICS I know it’s been a long time comin’ Since I saw your face It’s been so long since we’re together, In the back seat of your car Ooo, oh You used to be my girl Hold me close ‘cause I remember, How could I forget {Chorus} No Erasin’ I’ve felt this once before No Erasin’ No runnin’ anymore My soul’s burnin’, Just like it was before No Erasin’ Our love just won’t let go Oh… Summer nights in sweet surrender Underneath the stars One more time we’re here together In the back seat of your car You used to be my girl Hold me close ‘cause I remember How could I forget {Chorus} {Bridge} Told you of my love today Rain comin’ down You laughed with me and sheltered me and (Turned me on) You won’t see me, you won’t see how (Ya done me wrong) Ya done me wrong, and you won’t try No Erasin’ I felt this once before No Erasin’ No runnin’ anymore My soul’s burnin’ Just like it was before No Erasin’ This love won’t let go I told you of my love today Rain comin’ down You laughed with me and sheltered me and Turned me on
      By Guest
      I used to love to play this song on the piano.....
      Wheels go round and round....
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alfred Shea Addis
    Newest Member
    Alfred Shea Addis

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.