• Views 898
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Source

I seriously doubt that two organizations  almost NOBODY has ever heard of giving him the State Fair "Best in Show" blue ribbon in reality counts as "International Support.". It would be like me h

This unfortunate man isn't the only one this is happening to, worse is happening to other Christians as well.....https://www.persecution.com/

I seriously doubt that two organizations  almost NOBODY has ever heard of giving him the State Fair "Best in Show" blue ribbon in reality counts as "International Support.".

It would be like me here in the United States ...  and Frederico in Argentina, who works on a pig farm,  approving of The Librarian, and labeling him as a "Super Swell Guy" also counting as "International Support"

How does that translate to the REAL world ... where "the rubber meets the road"?

It doesn't.

You still need the price of a cup of coffee ... to buy a cup of coffee.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.