Jack Ryan

• Views 5.6k
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Limmy, you have to know the players here. Admin is not a Witness. The Librarian is, but he is certainly not a typical one. Call him avant- garde. Few Witnesses here are typical. This is not Bethel. Ap

To quote Sean Connery as James Bond in the movie "Goldfinger": " ..... Never was a man more misunderstood! ..... " I understand this, as with my size and appearance, and to avoid being misun

As for your idea of the 'truth' and i quote  " It's through meeting  people like this in the "truth", (and there are a few), that  others go apostate." The JW Org is not the 'truth'. Calling it t

Posted Images

Pretty soon it’ll be:

“Faithful Christian parents of selfless Bethelite volunteers cheerfully provide their devoted children physical food for the nourishment of their bodies, while Jehovah graciously sustains them spiritually. A faithful brother in Norway cheerfully notes, “ It’s a privilege to send food to my adult children who are working hard for Jehovah and the brotherhood around the world alongside so many of Jehovah’s young faithful ones. Its a blessing from Jehovah to be able to aleve the Society of this burden.”

limmy:

and with that philosophy, clearly the Allied Forces mobilized to push back the Germans should have never bothered, to preserve the Unity and Tranquility in Europe under Nazi Occupation, and the glories of German Civilization.

When the Nation you love and hold dear to your heart ... and we ARE A NATION ... without land territory ... is overrun with leadership that are ... in their own words ( In the Feb., 2017 Watchtower) "neither inspired or God, or infallible". (DUH!) that is not a good time to be a "Good German".

Remember ... according to the Theocratic Organization ruling at the time of Jesus' time on Earth ... HE was an Apostate.

Jack Ryan is an apostate, and apparently an atheist... but TRUE is true ..... no matter what the source.

As Winston Churchill said to his wife in the latter part of World War II, when she threatened to leave him .... (paraphrased) "Please forgive me... the only thing I know how to do is FIGHT.".

The Governing body and the Apostles in the first century were also infallible!! Never the less they would not tolerate such talk! Also in line with your comments about Jesus. Paul to was accused of Apostasy by the religious leaders against the mosaic law!

As we know in the Christian Greek Scriptures Apostasy  is used primarily with regard to religious defection; a withdrawal or abandonment of the true cause, worship, and service of God, and hence an abandonment of what one has previously professed and a total desertion of principles or faith!! If you can condone such behaviour and justify such comments then you also need to rethink where you are heading or are at!!

Remember, it is evident that there is a distinction between a ‘falling’ due to weakness and the ‘falling away’ that constitutes apostasy. The latter implies a definite and willful withdrawal from the path of righteousness.  Whatever its apparent basis, whether intellectual, moral, or spiritual, it constitutes a rebellion against God and a rejection of his Word of truth!!    

On 11/30/2018 at 4:15 AM, limmy said:

Admin,

Are you really witnesses running this site because if you were this Jack Ryan would have his membership revoked, clearly an Apostate, get a life and move on mate!! 

Limmy, you have to know the players here. Admin is not a Witness. The Librarian is, but he is certainly not a typical one. Call him avant- garde. Few Witnesses here are typical. This is not Bethel. Apostates, real and imagined, are free to come and go. And JTR would make Rambo blush.

19 hours ago, limmy said:

Apostles in the first century were also infallible

Somewhere is written how all of them, or at least some of them, was inspired while speaking, writing and doing some deeds , or they did not? Perhaps i misunderstand some Bible verses. But in moment of inspiration by god, you can not be infallible.. or you can be?  Yes, various bible scholars teaching something opposite than some other scholars. 

About Governing Body. This class (Management group) was not existing in 1 Congregation. But in every group some people want to be First and Leaders, that is true. :)))

Some people that want and have  the job of being our masters, guides, instructors, teachers, judges  ... and policemen ... are highly competent, and have the very best of intentions ... but if none of that is true ... they STILL intend to be our masters, guides, instructors and teachers, judges ... and policemen.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.