The World News Media

Warwick Open House: Interview With William Hoppe

The Librarian

On 12/3/2018 at 1:28 AM, JW Insider said:

I have a tour of Warwick scheduled for 11:00am on Friday 12/7

Awwww, shame I'm going to miss you...

So many of my friends have been lately, which is funny because our family was  sheduled to go already last year in May, (friends that came to my son's wedding invited us) but it fell through because my visiting step dad was going to get hip surgery and it would have been too much for him. My hubby and I can still go any time, but I feel bad because I know my mom and step dad would like to try again, but it's a little harder for them coming all the way from Europe...

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I, too, have decided to visit there again soon. If anyone wishes to speak with me, I will be dressed in an oversized crocodile suit topped with a blue frumpy Dr. Seuss hat, munching popcorn, with my t

FWIW, I have a tour of Warwick scheduled for 11:00am on Friday 12/7, and will also be in Mahwah and Wallkill over the weekend, touring Wallkill soon after 10am on Monday. If anyone else from here want

Fun EE !

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Anna said:

My hubby and I can still go any time, but I feel bad because I know my mom and step dad would like to try again

My parents, from California, visited Brooklyn Bethel every few years, and even after my father's retirement, he got invited to stay on a temporary basis for some electronics and audio work. But they had only been to Patterson twice, and Wallkill once. They keep thinking every visit might be their last opportunity with health issues and "this old system the way it is." But every couple years they still come back for another visit.

I, too, have decided to visit there again soon. If anyone wishes to speak with me, I will be dressed in an oversized crocodile suit topped with a blue frumpy Dr. Seuss hat, munching popcorn, with my tail hanging over the edge onto the ground floor.

Please be discreet and don't make a scene. Do not worry--I will be wearing a tie so as to blend in.

11 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I, too, have decided to visit there again soon. If anyone wishes to speak with me, I will be dressed in an oversized crocodile suit topped with a blue frumpy Dr. Seuss hat, munching popcorn, with my tail hanging over the edge onto the ground floor.

Please be discreet and don't make a scene. Do not worry--I will be wearing a tie so as to blend in.

TTH:

If you will be staying overnight at one of the Bethel Residence unassigned rooms, or in one of the VIP Guest Rooms .... make sure nobody sees your full length Crocodile Pillow .......

715yO0qY1-L._SL1500_.jpg

13 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

TTH:

If you will be staying overnight at one of the Bethel Residence unassigned rooms, or in one of the VIP Guest Rooms .... make sure nobody sees your full length Crocodile Pillow .......

715yO0qY1-L._SL1500_.jpg

least don't let them see you doing the nasty with it.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.