The World News Media

An interesting take on politics, conspiracies, and prophecies

Anna

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

Only in America one finds people who want to make a buck from their suffering go to court and the law is kinda retro-active because people judge 40 year cases on the current laws and not on the laws that were in place at the time.....

One unique bit of understanding that Arauna brings to the table is that if there is no money, there is no interest. There is no ‘scandal’ whatsoever in developing lands.

The world is a lawyers playground, with massive funds flowing for every real or imagined injustice from any organization with pockets, be it business, religious, non-profit, or government, with the barristers netting a third.

• Views 5k
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes of course, Satan is in control of the world, and that perfectly explains the "mess", but by discussing these things we are not making ourselves a part of it are we? Not only that, but notice that

@Arauna I was thinking about the frustrations you expressed earlier. I will create a club on here for JW's that feel as you do. I too sometimes feel frustration when conversations are constantly

Outside of the context of the Christian organization, anybody can say that they are anointed. I can say it. You can say it. Anyone can say it. They might be genuine. They might be deluded. They m

Posted Images

4 hours ago, The Librarian said:

I do get ticked off though when people's comments are completed unrelated and off topic (oh.. and spammers)

Want to make $10,000 a day while sleeping in bed? Try my site https://makeamilliondollarsadayinyourpajamas.con

Wonder if this post ever sees it's way onto the site.

(Wow! It did. You have a terrible spam filter.)

22 hours ago, JW Insider said:

The trip to Warwick is nice. I'm going to the 10:00 Sunday meeting in the auditorium there tomorrow morning. Then Monday, we go to Wallkill.

When you return, would you tell me if the prophecy I sent in has been put on prominent display as I requested?

In just a very short time, attrocities demanding the flag be at half-mast will become so numerous that it will be at half-mast all the time. When that day arrives, Big Business will see no point in manufacturing the unused top half, and flagpoles will be produced at half height. Of course, this will not negate the need to fly at half-mast after disaster, and the flag will accordingly fly lower.

Repeat the cycle a few times and it is plain to see that it will soon touch the ground, something which CANNOT HAPPEN. When it does, it will be like touching the eyeball of the world system of nations and THAT will trigger Armageddon. 

This better be posted in one of the display areas, if not given an exhibit of its own. I am starting to tire of the lack of respect that I am getting around there. My last archeological find that I sent in that in with the recommendation it be included in the Bible canon, they replied with the smart-alec remark that maybe it should be fired from a cannon.

4 hours ago, The Librarian said:

I do get ticked off though when people's comments are completed unrelated and off topic

Oh Wait. I really just wanted to say that this particular topic has gone all over the place, but now and then in the JW Public Club it should be possible to discuss the credibility by which we have promoted various political stances and tied them to prophecy. It's true that we've promoted many theories over the years and none have ever turned out to be right - YET! But this doesn't mean they won't all be coming true soon.

Still, it's our duty as true Christians to test and prove to pay close attention to our teaching. So a topic that can accept a wide range of issues related to our expectations about prophetic teachings and our expectations about the "sureness" of such teachings might be a good idea. Not for everyone, of course. Some are in different places when it comes to their respect for the time and research put into our doctrines. Some don't like any of our doctrines, but they seem to base it on issues that are not necessarily related to whether we're right on those doctrines.

I've explained my position that I love our doctrines on war, Trinity, hellfire, nationalism, new earth, ransom, millennium, etc, but take issue with chronology -- and yet a lot of our prophetic doctrines are loosely based on our chronology doctrines.

Setting a rational baseline for what the Governing Body have excelled at rather than throwing the baby out with the bathwater should be one of our goals. Dealing with John's criticisms might help some set or reset that baseline.

55 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

One unique bit of understanding that Arauna brings to the table is that if there is no money, there is no interest. There is no ‘scandal’ whatsoever in developing lands.

The world is a lawyers playground, with massive funds flowing for every real or imagined injustice from any organization with pockets, be it business, religious, non-profit, or government, with the barristers netting a third.

Only in the minds of you materialistic selfish people. There is  plenty of interest and fellow feeling from those that have suffered abuse of any kind. 

2 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Oh? It’s not manisfested in any action, is it? Show me the avengers of wrongs flocking there.

And when people protest you say it' wrong. And when people stand up in Kingdom Halls and tell the truth about situations you say it's wrong. And when people start up organisations to help victims you and your kind will find fault in them. You Hypocrite. Not all of us think of the money. 

21 minutes ago, Outta Here said:

???  Bit like Rev.13:3 then???

You had Rev 1:4 or 1:8 to choose from, and you went with 13:3??

At least the following verse refers to "posts."

• (Nehemiah 13:6, 11) . . .and sometime later I asked the king for a leave of absence. . . .Then I gathered them together and assigned them back to their posts.

2 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

You had Rev 1:4 or 1:8 to choose from, and you went with 13:3??

Yes. Actually I had the whole of Revelation to choose from, but this was the only apparent ( def.2) resurrection I could find. (Given the time constraint of course).  😊

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.