• Views 476
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this news is true and if the investigation is carried out properly then it is good news, both for victims and for children. It would be nice to see this happen Earthwide, if done properly when

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2018/12/police-raid-jehovahs-witness-buildings-in-sexual-abuse-inquiries/?fbclid=IwAR3Tmy1_CIqcKAcCfUs8Y8S1ZwLwS3cnJ6ji4xH0f1AsGpK_Ya2qK6DgRSo

On facebook, were two interesting comments regarding this topic.   1.  "I was told young, I got baptized at 14, to not call the police because it makes the org look bad and we don't wnt to bring

1 hour ago, Witness said:

If this news is true and if the investigation is carried out properly then it is good news, both for victims and for children.

It would be nice to see this happen Earthwide, if done properly when evidence was available to show genuine reason to do so. 

I cannot understand why HQ in USA / Bethel USA  / GB members homes, are not 'raided' for similar reasons. I presume there is some form of protection racket going on. 

But the cleansing has started and it will continue. If God wants the JW Org clean then He will have it clean, and if God wants the JW Org destroyed then He will have it destroyed. Jesus Christ will do the will of his Father. There will, one day, be a pure organisation here on this Earth through which people will serve God properly. 

Ten men clinging to the skirt of a ' spiritual Jew ', it will happen. Only then will people know truth and be able to face Armageddon. 

In the Devil's 'world' surely child abuse is expected to happen.  But within an Organisation being used by God it should not happen.

So is God using any organisation at this time ? It does not look as if He is. 

Or at the very least, in an organisation being used by God, EVERY known case of Child Abuse should be directly reported to the authorities by the people that have the authority within that organisation. 

1 hour ago, Outta Here said:

Which made me curious about the U.S.  I am sure it probably already has been brought out here at some point.

https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse-statistics/?gclid=CjwKCAiA0ajgBRA4EiwA9gFOR6BV2G7R1syZW2qmKOv37Dgo1GzPeKHXcBya6QjQWRA48-QCTfiWvhoCMI8QAvD_BwE

10 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

In the Devil's 'world' surely child abuse is expected to happen.  But within an Organisation being used by God it should not happen.

So is God using any organisation at this time ? It does not look as if He is. 

Or at the very least, in an organisation being used by God, EVERY known case of Child Abuse should be directly reported to the authorities by the people that have the authority within that organisation. 

On facebook, were two interesting comments regarding this topic.  

1.  "I was told young, I got baptized at 14, to not call the police because it makes the org look bad and we don't wnt to bring reproach on jehovah...hmmm.  Doesn't this sound like what Satan aka "je-hovah" would do...conceal the wickedness and not let justice take place?!

2.  "If they say the deed would cause reproach, then they admit that the deed is evil... yet it goes unpunished. How can it bring reproach on God... unless God is the one that committed the crime?

What shames God, is that people to claim to bear His name, let evil thrive, and let victims go without mercy, justice, or comfort."  

2 hours ago, Witness said:

Which made me curious about the U.S.

Good to put these facts on the table.

"Yearly, referrals to state child protective services involve 6.6 million children, and around 3.2 million of those children are subject to an investigated report."

23 hours ago, Witness said:

Which made me curious about the U.S.  I am sure it probably already has been brought out here at some point.

https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse-statistics/?gclid=CjwKCAiA0ajgBRA4EiwA9gFOR6BV2G7R1syZW2qmKOv37Dgo1GzPeKHXcBya6QjQWRA48-QCTfiWvhoCMI8QAvD_BwE

In 2014, state agencies identified an estimated 1,580 children who died as a result of abuse and neglect — between four and five children a day. 

TERRIBLE!!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.