Arauna

• Views 8.6k
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting article and video..... On 11 December most countries will sign the UN Compact in Morocco.  It is part of the "Agenda 21" plan for the 21 st century  started in 1992.  Read up about Ag

Will you allow that an interest in history is permissible? Politics is current history, that’s all, or history in the making.  All human governments will drop the ball & usually it is a bowli

Look, I am in no mood for this. I just drove seven times around the mall of Jericho. Furious, I let loose with a mighty horn blast. I still hadn’t found a parking spot.

Posted Images

Could this be the same "Deep State" that is fighting Donald Trump right now?

Globalists versus Nationalists.....

Globalists are unhappy that Nationalists have messed with their plan. They want to take down the wall between countries and emerge as one large sovereign state while Trump wants to put up the wall.... thinking good walls make good neighbors.

Interesting.

Who will win?

Claudia: I can only speak on conjecture of the future.  Trump, I think, understands a little of what is going on....  but both parties have been changing laws to accommodate this Agenda 21 ...over the past 20 years. .If you go into the history of trump and the Clintons - there is a lot of blatant criminality in their past.  So as Jehovah says -they are all part of the  Satanic system.      If prophecy indicates the  UN global rule will win.... then they will win. ... no person can stop this.  NGOs have already been working in most local municipal districts to implement this plan and NGOs have been receiving money from American taxpayers .  Vast amounts of money has been disappearing from the American coffers.  I watched a program of a forensic accountant which says that 21 trillion dollars is missing - more than American debt.   I have also learnt that the IMF want to bring out one electronic money system - which will mean bankruptcy for USA because the US economy is propped up by the dollar exchange rate. This will mean that USA will have to bow to the real rulers of the world - the UN conglomerate and the financiers behind these utopian plans.  

Anna - The originator of the subject you referred me to - refers us to the Bilderberg's.  If I remember correctly it was started by the Dutch king.  Yes, all the most influential and richest companies and persons in the world attend this yearly meeting..... and I believe that they are honestly trying to use their money for what they think is a good cause for the world - unity under the united nations.  They of course cannot foresee that it will bring the worst tribulation ever. The reason being that the idea sounds wonderful but it is just another version of communism.  They call it 'communalism'.  Communism together with atheism brought 40 million deaths in Russia, 100 million under Mao se Tung etc etc and today we have a good example in North Korea.

Soros is also furthering the "no borders" agenda with his billions and has funded many organizations in USA to further this goal - some say to extent of 8 billion.  Most organizations such as black lives matter, Antifa etc has been infiltrated. Soros is also funding chaos.  He made his billions by creating chaos - funding organizations which generate dissidents or breaks banks and stock markets.  There are a few countries (in east and west) where he is a convicted criminal because of his subversive activities.  This happens when people have billions and use it for their own goals. 

The Agenda 21 document is available to peruse and the 2018 UN Compact on migration as well.  The conservation side of it is a good idea.... but the rest is control of all human land, control of food and water, minerals, migration - basically everything and together with 5G surveillance and electronic money - everything you buy or sell will be visible. 

In China at present they know everything about you and one cannot leave the country without permission.... having the right political credentials.   So in future we will not be able to buy or sell if we do not submit.   This is of course part of this new agreement - journalists will be re-trained to only print what is positive about this plan or it will bring repercussions in court.  If 20 countries do not sign - they will definitely circumvent it.   How do I know this?

We have a good example in EU. When EU was created it was only a trade organization - for unity in trade. When they wanted to make a parliament - France objected.   They went behind the back of France and made agreements with all other European countries and therefore the EU parliament came into being - a dictatorship in Europe.  France had to go along after this and is now a proponent of the plans .  EU - I call it a dictatorship because the law-giving body has permanent members which cannot be voted off.  They are making terrible decisions in EU and the members just have to accept or face the financial penalties. 

Journalists have been banned from next weeks UN signing of the Compact - only the ones who oppose the idea.  Many journalists who have researched Islam and knows about its political agenda have already had their funds cut off on Mastercard, Visa, Patreon and others.  THe idea that you cannot sell or buy is already here and most people do not know it!  Many people are disappearing off Youtube because their accounts have been blocked or their funding cut off. 

If you allow the hate-speech of  islam you are accepted and if you write against it - you are far right. ...... So people like Jordan Peterson who talks against the new gender politics (which is also part of this new philosophy ) - are classified by them as far-right .  So this is where the far-left and far-right is the propaganda divide.

All Islam countries are voting for this one world government because they think it is a way to forward their agenda of getting one world government under Islam.....  but they will meet their nemeses when UN dictates one world religion where all religions are acceptable and those who do not agree are in trouble.   The Bahai faith has its offices in UN building (they accept all religions as one religion and have been working with the UN since its inception) and the The Lucis Trust.  Read up about it.  It is basically a spiritistic organization.... 

Of course - the full extent of one world government may not be reached but UN is strong enough to push through its ideas. EU and UN are working together.  Why do I say UN is strong enough? 

The new post modern philosophy with its gender studies and female studies and its cultural communism ideas is fostering revolution at most universities!  It has been in our schools for at least 20 years and at our universities.  But it is now so strong it cannot be counter balanced.  The new gender studies in schools is promoted by the UN and EU and is everywhere.  It teaches young children about gender change, oral sex and anal sex.  The reason?   The world population is a concern and consumerism is a concern to the UN.  So any sex which does not bring forth babies is acceptable. Hence the new morality that UN will force on us.

Countries in Africa which do not promote these gender studies have been cut off from UN funds..... and they need it the most. 

I can go on.... but This is the new reality .....  the plan is real.... how far it will materialize needs to be seen.  But we all know Satan is a deceiver and many  powerful organizations have been working behind the scenes to get their part of the pie.  Monsanto/Bayer is going to provide the world with food......they already have more than quarter of the market...  and we know how evil they are..... if you are familiar with their history. 

I have to go.... but I find it interesting that bible prophecy is accurate!  Who understands these prophecies?   Other organizations .... or Jehovah's very fallible servants.

49 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I can go on.... but This is the new reality .....  the plan is real.... how far it will materialize needs to be seen. 

Distilling many words into few words ... this quote seems to be where the "rubber meets the road".

Everything Arauna said may be true, partially true, false, or partially false. ... and for a CERTAINTY, none of us on this blog can do ANYTHING about any of it.

Nothing whatsoever ...... about any of it.

Zero ... zip .... Nada .... Goose eggs.

Somewhere in a parallel dimension known as "Toontown" Caleb and Sophia's pet laboratory mice are planning to take over the planet.

Will they succeed?

Stay tuned for breaking developments ....... or not !

Pinky & The Brain - What Do You Want To Do Today_.mp4

I put this here to make you aware.  There are far right conspiracies everywhere -so be careful.  But in the light of George Orwell's 1984 book - this control of speech seems to be part of the "big brother" which can only augur misgivings about this rule of the UN.   ..... and we have bible prophecy to back it up.  Their peace will be deceiving!  When they call that - we will not be deceived!

I say what I think - it depends on how you say it  ...... and I am a woman!...... You see, woman do not have as big egos as most men.  It is a control thing with men or to be important or in charge.  Brothers have a life-long battle to learn to control this. Some acknowledge this and some don't.  If they are honest before Jehovah - they improve.  If not - they get themselves into all kinds of problems....

I am not going to argue with you guys - your are so negative and toxic - you do not even come close to understanding how toxic you are.... so lets leave it at that.

If you still want me on this forum then discuss the subject above and do not start to pull the GB apart.  

Mr. Rook show respect for the subject...... who has now got the "agenda" you so quickly accuse others of.

I would like to hear your comments on the captioned subject UN Compact 2018  - that is if you have any..... OCD again - GB bashing.