The World News Media

Arauna

Unfortunately - this item is just available on the far-right news. But this is indicating how subtly the local authorities are working to get this Agenda 21 completed before 2030.   Watch this and give your comments:  This is land appropriation under "sustainability" - one of the buzz words for  Agenda 21. 

https://youtu.be/WnQy8h7PsHM

• Views 8.6k
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting article and video..... On 11 December most countries will sign the UN Compact in Morocco.  It is part of the "Agenda 21" plan for the 21 st century  started in 1992.  Read up about Ag

Will you allow that an interest in history is permissible? Politics is current history, that’s all, or history in the making.  All human governments will drop the ball & usually it is a bowli

Look, I am in no mood for this. I just drove seven times around the mall of Jericho. Furious, I let loose with a mighty horn blast. I still hadn’t found a parking spot.

Posted Images

I disagree:

Even today, EVERYWHERE in the United States, a tax lien is put on your property January 1st of each year ... and if you do not pay your property taxes during that year, your property is confiscated and sold at auction to pay the property taxes.

This has been true since Colonial times., and is probably true in every country in the world.

I looked at the video, and as I used to live in California, three separate times ... I know it has evolved into a tyranny of liberal malignancy ... and I would not go back there, even for employment.  The entire world is gravitating toward a tyranny  of rules and regulations.

Enforcement of that means that you lose your money, your liberty, and your property.  Nothing new there.

So, Arauna, can you please tell me what exactly "Agenda 21" has to do with this California Video?

And, how do you define "sustainability", in this context?  Does "sustainability" have a nuanced meaning for "Agenda 21"?

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

Watch this and give your comments:  This is land appropriation under "sustainability" - one of the buzz words for  Agenda 21. 

I watched the videos. Also have delved into a site called the North Western Research Institute. This site displays most of the actual quotes that inform the same quotes and points made by Henry Lamb in the first video. https://nwri.org/agenda-21/

The Biodiversity Project and  Wildlands Project which are key to this argument are also well-documented on the site. For example:  https://nwri.org/the-wildlands-project/background-on-the-wildlands-project/

The second video about the travesties of local governments using code violation law to confiscate money and ultimately property is a separate issue. Once "Agenda 21" has become a buzzword for a conspiracy, it becomes like all great conspiracies so that anything and everything bad feeds into it, and nothing can ever undermine it. A really good conspiracy is somehow "proven" even more strongly by direct evidence against it, or completely unrelated and irrelevant evidence. There are huge contradictions between the second "code violation" video and the core "Agenda 21" conspiracy.

But I think there is a real connection between the two, and it should not surprise anyone who has watched the actions of imperialist powers in support of fascist states and "American Interests" (Western corporate agenda).

There are many fears about "Agenda 21" which are legitimate, and there is a lot of truth expressed by Henry Lamb. He is also a deceiver, perhaps not deliberately, but it is obvious that he is using some of the quotes completely out of context to whip up fear and support for an activist movement. But there is also a lot to be said for activist movements; these "mini-revolutions" have sometimes been the primary (or sometimes the ONLY) factor in achieving civil rights against those tyrannies who would trample them. (And it's not just a federal, state or local government, but a TYRANNY can sometimes be a Walmart, Google, Verizon, Facebook, AT&T, Amazon, Tesla, Uber, Microsoft, Vatican, International Monetary Fund, Exxon/Mobil, World Bank, Chase Manhattan, Goldman Sachs, and Apple among many others.)

After reading much more of the information AGAINST Agenda 21 and looking up the source quotes, I'm convinced that Agenda 21 itself is a good faith effort to do something useful and necessary. In fact, everything in it, sustainability, biodiversity, etc., is a very important part of doing the right thing for all humans based on the very best information that engineers and scientists and researchers can obtain. Revelation speaks of Jehovah 'bringing to ruin those ruining the earth.' Therefore it is also in many ways, a very Christian/Biblical agenda, in its attempt to do the right thing. 

All of the points taken out of context about percentages of land that should remain wilderness, additional lands that should be marked as wilderness, buffer zones, etc., -- all these points are based on fear-mongering that is completely unrelated to the words of the study. It's not just out of context, it's making up of stuff that isn't even there in the original source material. The studies themselves are designs for 'best practices' for rural and wilderness land use, and will become more and more important as more people die from fires, climatory disruptions, etc.

The Morocco Intergovernmental Conference on the Global Compact for Migration is apparently another good faith effort to present to the world the dangers in unmonitored and unassisted migrations. When wars result in mass migrations, for example, more people die from the migration than ever die in the wars. Attempts at genocide have been nearly accomplished through forced migrations. Mankind's history has contained hundreds of examples of fear-stoking about migration, and those fears are sometimes warranted and useful. (Look at what happened to the Native American populations for example, when the Europeans migrated here and forced native populations to migrate long distances unassisted. Look what happened when the U.S. found ways to push Mexicans from their land and finally steal it from them in Texas, Colorado, Arizona and California back in the 1840's.)

We should be careful that we don't easily fall for propaganda against "law and order" when this very propaganda is often intended to trick the average person into helping powerful, wealthy "interests" to undermine "law and order" worldwide, for their own benefit.

One of my Tom Irregardless characters’ ancient Dads, I think it was Oscar Oxgoad, would stare at Trump on the TV screen and mutter “He’s the one! He will start it all!”

He has said it of every President since Truman. 

Not to make light of any previous posts. They all sound weighty and might well turn out to be so. Just had to slip this one in, so as to hoodwink some into thinking that I am carrying my weight.

It has nothing to do with property taxes but with 'environmental codes' which are enforced in a tyrannical way. Codes are changed by stealth to obtain environmental sustainability in line with Agenda 21 for 21st century.  They want this completed by 2030. 

Therefore, there is the urgency to push migration into  certain areas to redistribute wealth and get people off property and into high rise buildings.  They plan to have good transport in cities (trains, trams, busses etc.) so private cars will not be needed. All wonderful ideas.  

Monsanto/Bayer is one of the companies to provide food!  (This is really troublesome!)  It is a system where all the global and powerful companies are now putting in stakes for the future. Water will be controlled and food production controlled and rationed as well. Control of consumerism is a good thing - things will be rationed!   If you are a bad citizen - beware!  I agree with you that all is done in 'good faith' . 

The Bilderberg meetings once a year where all the rich and powerful are meeting in privacy are "good faith " meetings where they all talk about this and the progress already made and new problems.  The upper echelons of our world really believe they will bring the earth into a condition of cooperation and peace.  This was after all what the founding fathers of the UN wanted - when Elena Roosevelt recited the Theosophical creed when the UN was formed! 

I too believe in environment sustainability. I know the scripture in Rev 11:18 very well.  I know all about the water that is poisoned in USA and the poisoning of the earth and the pollution of the sea and water.  Coming form Africa,  I too am appalled that we have lost 50% animals in 20 years and I read recently that 20 elephants were shot in one session and their tusks taken - apart from all the other incidents.  The last black rhino in North Africa was killed recently.  Agreed - drastic measures are necessary. 

Since humans are not cooperating to get things done and there are environmental deniers putting out crazy paid-for studies - the UN is going on with this plan without the populous' consent.

Maybe we will inherit an earth with some wilderness areas and a few hundred animals left after all!  

I am bringing attention to this: Humans cannot govern humans successfully - especially when a few autocrats with huge egos do it .  The EU is a very good example of this.  What is going on in Europe is a farce!  I truly believe these people are blinded by satan when they cover up all the rapes and killings going on daily!  I have my sources to get this information but they soon will be de-funded. 

This is an usurping of authority at local level to complete UN plans.  If you do more research you will find that there are certain areas they want to designate wilderness areas - but at present people are living there.  So (if you listened well to the presentation  and read what you said you did - they want to amalgamate rural areas into major areas to be able to control land, water and all mineral resources.)

I would call - the pushing of these compliance "codes" through on ordinances (and sidestepping the laws already in place); allowing a home-owner to be billed thousands of dollars as a form of landgrab - to get them off the land.  The landowner is guilty until proven innocent - contrary to laws of the land.  All kinds of fees including legal fees have to be paid by the land owner - so they lose their house for violating new environmental "codes" - I would call that tyranny.  Just one incident is too much for hard-working people - it is called injustice. 

So if this is the form the justice that is starting to taking place - what do you think the actual rule will be like?  When the nations give their rule over for a short period of time to this UN will it be better than what we have?  A short time when the environment will be more important than the people.....?.   maybe Jehovah is drawing Satan out so he inadvertently gets part of the job done before Armageddon - thinking he can fix and rule the earth - who knows?

State laws were brought in to stop this - but local NGOs are going ahead with these UN plans.  Local governments and NGOs are receiving money for this from billionaires and also from money syphered off the federal government.  (This is why I feel that Trump is a flash in the pan..... I could be wrong.... but this planning and maneuvering has been going on for years.  This agenda will win.

A forensic accountant, who worked for the government , says that 21 trillion dollars is missing. She was joined by a professor and his students who went through the government ledgers and info online and confirmed her suspicions.  She thinks part of it  it has been used to implement agenda 21 behind the scenes.  Time will tell.  US nature reserves such as Yellow Stone are already falling under UN control as heritage sites  - did you know that?

Ever wondered how the UN will get back its teeth?   It has it already - by all the richest people on earth believing that this new form of governance - called Communalism"  will bring an utopia to the world.  I know that human, and especially UN government, is not going to work.  There is a prophecy against it.   Will I oppose it?  Definitely not.  It is gone way too far and anyone speaking against it will soon be shut up because of the Compact signed this week.  Those in ignorance of it will remain in ignorance of it. 

The new post modern philosophy which hates god (patriarchy) and has its gender engineering is a major part of it , is also being pushed by the UN.  Any form of sex is acceptable except the kind which brings forth children.  The new morality is already pushed onto young children in schools without their parents being aware of it.  Vaccines may help to control population.  It may be part of the plan - bill gates has been talking openly about it. 

All agencies in the UN are working together to implement this plan - hence the education department pushing all these new moral ideas on children and students at university level too.  Ever wondered why there is so much hate and chaos at universities - the new philosophy. The top echelons of the education departments in most countries have already been brain-washed during the past 20 years to accept these ideas and view it at crucial in new school curriculums.

We have seen this form of re-training of journalists and land reform before -  in Russia and China...

I believe we will see the worst tribulation ever when they start to schedule the production of food and possible the rationing thereof.  If you have read about the inside workings of Russia regarding the production and rationing of food as well as the forced equalizing of society - you will have a good idea what is waiting.  

How far they will get - I do not know.  All I know is - I am informed and will watch from the sideline, if I am still alive, how everything starts to implode - right on time for the Bible prophecies to be fulfilled. 

EU is fast approaching the time when the UN can step in.  Paris is in flames and many countries here are in culture shock due to too rapid migration.  The Compact forces countries to supply necessities to migrants.  Old people who paid into the social system are being put out of their homes to accommodate migrants - who actually are violent and unappreciative.  They have the attitude that they have rights and wants and it must be accommodated.   The press do not write about it.  An old lady on Sweden was brutally attacked on her bike.  She awoke in hospital and when she recovered she put it on FB.  She got a 2 year prison sentence.  This is not the only case but the easiest one to write about quickly.

Their beautiful dream of ruling the world under Satan will have to be broken up by Jehovah - no one can stop it..  This is already too powerful to contain.  The UN is going ahead behind every ones back and they are penalizing organizations which are not cooperating - Google got a fine.  Silencing of speech is already here! 

They banned all journalists from the Compact signing ceremony and the Compact itself has a clause which can be enforced in Human Rights Court (which recently ruled that all blasphemy against the "Prophet of peace" is valid to be prosecuted).... so soon the preaching will have to be done very, very carefully!  The Compact clearly states that journalists must be re-trained and that opposition to the plan will have legal consequences.  ..... International human rights court.  

If you have not realized this yet - the migration Compact is to get everyone "equalized".  A redistribution of wealth.... kinda nice version of world-wide communism. 

This is only my opinion - but I think the spot is on bible prophecy.  Satan really thinks he can have one world government and peace!   He will try to force all into one world government if he can do so!   How far he will get - I do not know.....  

On 12/10/2018 at 10:52 AM, Kosonen said:

@James Thomas Rook Jr. 

Don't worry about swimming. Revelation 12 talks about flying.13  Now when the dragon saw that it had been hurled down to the earth,+ it persecuted the woman+who gave birth to the male child. 14  But the two wings of the great eagle+ were given to the woman, so that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is to be fed for a time and times and half a time*+ away from the face of the serpent.+

Here the woman represents the congregation of Jehovah's witnesses. Soon the persecution will begin and it will be wise to flee together somewhere until Goog attacks.

To be more specific the “woman” is a heavenly covenant/promise.  Gal 4:21-26  It is the New Covenant.

“But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother." 

The “mother” is symbolized by Sarah, the “free woman” - vs. 31

“And He said to them, “This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many.”  Mark 14:24

"A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars and she was with child; and she *cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth." Rev 12:1,2

These stars represent anointed ones, beginning with the twelve apostles, and who belong to this “mother”/covenant.    Dan 12:3; Isa 49:6; Matt 5:14,15; Phil 2:15; Rev 1:20

The New Covenant promise for a seed/child will be fulfilled when the full number of the “144,000” are sealed. “She” labors through the distress each anointed one experiences during the battle of truth against lies. John 16:20-23    Either Satan “wins” them over with his lies, or they gain victory over him by representing Christ’s truth.  Rev 12:17,10-12

The woman is not the congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses where they flee into the woods somewhere and are fed real food.  Gog has already been at work deceiving and persecuting the saints when “she”, represented by those who belong to her, flees to the wilderness as the “slain” carcass, and is fed by Christ.  Rev 20:7-9; 3:20  They have left the organization, disfellowshipped by the "Man of Lawlessness" elder body that rules over the anointed.  John 16:2; Rev 13:15  Those that flee have rejected the “mark of the Beast” and instead, have written on their “foreheads” the seal and name of God. Rev 13:16,17; 14:1; 22:4 Gog and Magog are Revelation’s Beasts who “kill” those refusing to “worship” or give reverence to an organization/Beast as their source of salvation.  Simply, very simply, they recognize their salvation is found only through Christ.  2 Cor 11:3

All of this is happening right under the nose of each JW;  yet they look a thousand miles away to the Satan’s visible “machinations” for fulfillment, which is just what he wants them to do.       

“And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

“In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back. 32 Remember Lot’s wife.33 Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, in that night there will be two [j]men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 [k]Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.”

37 And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?”

So He said to them, “Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.” Luke 17:26-37

Matt 24:15,16 - “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

The heavenly woman which gives birth to a "heavenly kingdom" is not earthly congregations!  It is the same woman which is referred to in Gen 3:15...a heavenly woman - just as the 'bride' will be heavenly.  

Galations  compares the two covenants (Moses and Jesus) to show that we are no longer under law - and are free from any "laws" under Christ - the woman "above" is free!  

We are now under principals which we ourselves need to put into action.   Total freedom - but with responsibility..... even now I think the earthly class to not grasp that they are similar to anointed.  They have to follow the principals and love of Jehovah by free will and self-control.... and they can also be taught by Jehovah because we are already under Zion.  We do not need rulers.  We are already under total freedom under rule of Christ.  Our obligation is justice and love...... and keeping without blemish from the world..... and we all learn this from the bible and improve our behavior daily.

The woman is not earthly.

James - I am living in Sweden at present.  Next year we are moving to Georgia.... I have already started to learn the language. Stopped learning Swedish.  It is sufficient to get by for now. 

I am in Arabic congregation at present.  There are individual adherents to the "religion of peace" which are attending meetings but they often change their name... and friends... 

This is  not about individual properties  " between other properties in suburbs" who can lose their homes.   This is about large areas where the people are deliberately targeted to get the land free from any homes... 

This is different.... not a property tax issue but a "environmental code" issue.

@Arauna "James - I am living in Sweden at present.  Next year we are moving to Georgia.... I have already started to learn the language. Stopped learning Swedish.  It is sufficient to get by for now. "

That is interesting, l am also living in Sweden. And I have also been learning arabic. My parents are in a Arabic congregation in Eskilstuna. May I ask you where is the arabic congregation you attend? If it is sensitive to reveal it here post me at my e-mail at byggjn@gmail.com 

I live in Skärholmen. I think there is also a arabic congregation still.