The World News Media

Arauna

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

population control

Question? 

How will God in His Kingdom manage the global population number?

As i can recall JW was use one Bible verse from Genesis where God was command to Adam and Eve to FILL the Earth - and JW members used explanation that Earth will be Filled with people and not to Overfilled. But i can not recall about Official WT interpretation HOW will God stopped new birth, nativity. 

One crazy idea from GB member public talk was that in Kingdom when all come to perfection, all people will be brothers :))) that means - sisters will be transformed to brothers. And we have problem solved :))))))))))))))    

• Views 8.7k
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting article and video..... On 11 December most countries will sign the UN Compact in Morocco.  It is part of the "Agenda 21" plan for the 21 st century  started in 1992.  Read up about Ag

Will you allow that an interest in history is permissible? Politics is current history, that’s all, or history in the making.  All human governments will drop the ball & usually it is a bowli

Look, I am in no mood for this. I just drove seven times around the mall of Jericho. Furious, I let loose with a mighty horn blast. I still hadn’t found a parking spot.

Posted Images

Jehovah and his type of life forms do not need anything in this SpaceTime continuum.

This Universe is necessary for the sons and daughters of DNA.

It's a BIG Universe.

There is a LOT of Real Estate out there.

It was made so that the sons and daughters of DNA would have an endless supply of raw materials. and a place to live, prosper, and make more.

The phrase " vicinity of the Earth..." means the Entire 29 billion light year diameter Universe! (NOT HEAVEN ... for those in Rio Linda ...)

Sterility was ALWAYS considered a punishment, so it is clear by actual policy that God will NOT sterilize perfect people ... which would actually make them imperfect. (You can't have it both ways).

34 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

One crazy idea from GB member public talk was that in Kingdom when all come to perfection, all people will be brothers :))) that means - sisters will be transformed to brothers.

This is bat-crap crazy on the face of it! 

I goes well BEYOND just plain NORMAL crazy!

We are talking soggy Froot Loops, here.

Week old, left out at room temperature on the Dining Room table, congealed moldy milk Froot Loops!

In recent years, the GB have become their own worst enemy, demonstrating for all to see how they are not only uninspired ... but are generally and totally clueless about how the Universe really works.  The more they speak ... the more evident it becomes.  Almost everyone has a cell phone with a still and video camera built in.

This is the REAL reason why education is , and has been for the last 60 years so thoroughly disparaged ... so that perceptions are dulled and extinguished.

The following video is NOT the exception .... and staggers the imagination of non-hypnotized, non-policy agenda driven  adults:

Gravity Electricity Wind .mp4

Froot Loops    600    .jpg

On 12/16/2018 at 2:20 PM, Srecko Sostar said:

In Islam and in Old Israel and in other "only true religion" is very similar.  

Leviticus 24:16 says, “Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him. Whether an alien or native-born, when he blasphemes the Name, he must be put to death.”

About women. They are always in wrong and must be guilty .... because in Eden Eve caused all problems, too  :)))))) 

I do not recall the Old Law simply focusing on women alone when it comes to blasphemy. Regarding blasphemy in the face of God punishment in this regard applies to a man and or a woman, not a single sex alone. As for the last statement, a bit hypocritical much, granted women in the Bible, even you gave praise to two women before, despite you mistaking one for a man.

@BillyTheKid46 Agenda 21 is in regards to the 21st Century and it entails the worldwide United Nations program for sustainable development that is put in a a local based level, something of which we see today that is taking place, with the idea of global thinking while at a local level (think globally, act locally). The other one, Agenda 2030, similar to Agenda 21, however, it entails the worldwide United Nations program for sustainable development that is put in a nation state level.

Both of them are progressing right now at the same time, more so, in the United Sates right now, so far we are only seeing Agenda 21 at play here. Some would say that the Agenda 2030 of the UN will ruin Western Civilization.

A population easy to control, easy to manipulate, easily move the people into smaller homes, to be monitored watched, smart homes as some would say, hence why since the aftermath of California, people are watching what is going on and what will happen, we already got smart devices that can hear us say something and do things as we command, like a butler and or some genie in a bottle type of nonsense, in a degree, our lives being intertwined with such technology in which the government can use to easily take the people without notice.

As for Education, Money, Religion, Government, all of this equates to the Global Mafia, and or the Establishment who seeks to unify all these things - hence the term New World Order, to which Truthers refer to such as a totalitarian Orwellian Future (pretty much what can be read from the book called 1984 by George Orwell). The powers that be are doing what is necessary to keep true to their goals and agendas.

Those who are unaware are usually the ones that are easily swept away, engulfed by the words coming from the Establishment, in this sense, brainwashing.

As for the year, you referring to the population increases/decreases? I would not say there is a difference, more like binding it's time, continuing to grow in power and resources so when they have to unleash all that stored up power, they would want to make sure that it's effect can be felt. Another thing is those who marry and have children with those of a selected group who are of this fold, so the children can grow up in this circle and when they grow up and are capable of having children, their children would also repeat the cycle.

As for population control, that is a large chunk of the pie of it's own, however, this is also included, as is within making a shift and or change to a populace, such as immigration in the US and other parts of the world such as the EU.

Space merchant you understand the implications. It started with the beautiful thoughts of freedom, egalitarianism long before the French revolution.   Human philosophies has been inspired by Satan and he has been preparing for this world government for a very long time. ..... if one looks at the histories of these utopian philosophies and how it progressed until now.

I put a note on the other subject related to this which shows how spiritism and indirect worship of Satan is all part of this trend.  The Lucis Trust writes blogs for the united nations.  Read up about theosophy....  You may get a shock. 

I also found a link between Rosicrucian's and Islam...... and this explains so many things to me because many of the worlds organizations which have secret higher levels (such as free masons) are linked to false worship  and ideas of power in a one world government.

All these organizations are linked to creating a "counterfeit"  word government in opposition to Jehovah.  Satan does not care how many people are killed - he is being drawn out to create one world order to substitute the purpose of Jehovah.

11 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

As for the last statement, a bit hypocritical much, granted women in the Bible, even you gave praise to two women before, despite you mistaking one for a man.

hahahaha.... How it is possible that You can not see difference between Hypocritical and Mild Ironical quotes ??? !!! :)))) Have a good day Space Merchant. 

Mild Ironical because (my sentence is not strict official statement but it is more as response to Arauna's  description on how Islam looks on women behavior)  it is Directed/design for  Present  Auditorium. 

It is NOT Directed to female sex, as my opinion, belief or statement !!!! I ridicule those who have Macho attitude :))))

On 12/18/2018 at 2:00 PM, Srecko Sostar said:

hahahaha.... How it is possible that You can not see difference between Hypocritical and Mild Ironical quotes ??? !!! :)))) Have a good day Space Merchant. 

Mild Ironical because (my sentence is not strict official statement but it is more as response to Arauna's  description on how Islam looks on women behavior)  it is Directed/design for  Present  Auditorium. 

It is NOT Directed to female sex, as my opinion, belief or statement !!!! I ridicule those who have Macho attitude :))))

You were not being ironical. Being ironical means to pertain to, of the nature of, exhibiting, or characterized by irony or mockery:

I only made a response because the lack of context in regarding Scriptural Law and the borderline. You were not being ironical about women either.

Macho attitude, the act of showing aggressive pride in one's masculinity. Truly I saith thee, as to which moment in time didth I profess such?

You of all people should know, Srecko, you kind of asked for that one.

Strecko - the things you are saying is so absurd that no-one is venturing to answer you.  I do not want to get into an argument with you but you have a lot of things totally wrong about what JWs believe.  Your attitude is not such that one can venture to help you to understand what we really believe.   I know your attitude is coming across as very confrontational  but this may be because English is not your first language.

Talking about food rationing - I think, as things progress, they will slowly starve millions/billions because farming will be reduced and food rationed.  It brings the famines under communism to mind. 

Moral decline is happening daily in front of our eyes.  Saw a clip yesterday where the professor is drawing attention to a school in Ireland which is now teaching their students that boys can have periods so they do not feel excluded.   When they start messing with reality in such a way - what chance do the children have?

We will see the difference between the wicked and righteous clearly as Jehovah indicated. Lift up your heads......

Just now, Arauna said:

Moral decline is happening daily in front of our eyes.  Saw a clip yesterday where the professor is drawing attention to a school in Ireland which is now teaching their students that boys can have periods so they do not feel excluded.

It's proof the male population is generally bat-crap crazy.

If I wanted to "feel included" .... I would not choose THAT!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.