The World News Media

Arauna

9 hours ago, Arauna said:

The heavenly woman which gives birth to a "heavenly kingdom" is not earthly congregations!  It is the same woman which is referred to in Gen 3:15...a heavenly woman - just as the 'bride' will be heavenly.  

The anointed are the first “heirs of a promise” made to Abraham  – of a covenant promise. Rom 8:17  The completed Bride becomes the fulfilled promise/woman/“Sarah”, which is the New Covenant/New Jerusalem/Jerusalem above.  The Bride, joined with her husband, Jesus Christ, brings life to the rest of Abraham’s seed.

“Jerusalem above” (Gal 6:24) is the dwelling place of God’s Spirit, which is found in the anointed hearts.  1 Cor 3:16,17

And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.  Rev 22:17

The anointed are “Daughter Zion”, the Israel of God.  Gal 6:15,16; Rev 14:1  Zion cannot be an earthly organization when it is already found within the anointed. 

Once sealed, they become part of “heaven”…

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels  Heb 12:22

9 hours ago, Arauna said:

Galations  compares the two covenants (Moses and Jesus) to show that we are no longer under law - and are free from any "laws" under Christ - the woman "above" is free!  

The anointed carry God’s laws within their hearts.  It is each one's responsibility as a priest to teach them to the "people".  Mal 2:7; 1 Pet 2:5,9 

"For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."  Heb 8:10

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.  Matt 5:17-20

However, it cannot be done under the GB's rule,  who carry their own laws within their hearts, expecting all to obey them.  

But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.    Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.      They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for “people are slaves to whatever has mastered them.”  2 Pet 2:1,2,19

• Views 8.7k
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting article and video..... On 11 December most countries will sign the UN Compact in Morocco.  It is part of the "Agenda 21" plan for the 21 st century  started in 1992.  Read up about Ag

Will you allow that an interest in history is permissible? Politics is current history, that’s all, or history in the making.  All human governments will drop the ball & usually it is a bowli

Look, I am in no mood for this. I just drove seven times around the mall of Jericho. Furious, I let loose with a mighty horn blast. I still hadn’t found a parking spot.

Posted Images

Just saw this news item: Google is supporting snitching on neighbors - This technology will  probably eventually be used in the west.   (No gulag  but the death penalty for blasphemy)  In Pakistan so many Christians are being accused of blasphemy and are dying.  The children are  enslaved and their parent's possession taken.

"Thanks to Google, blasphemy app is now a thing for folks in Indonesia who don’t approve of each other’s behavior.

Journalist Laura Loomer (who herself was kicked off Twitter for ‘blasphemy’ against Congresswoman-elect Ilhan Omar) reports the app was approved by Google at the request of the Indonesian government.

While Indonesia has strict blasphemy codes against hostility, hate and contempt against religion, it’s also the country which sourced the Islamic renewal movement. Islamic renewal is in the vein of Muslim reform and urges tolerance and critical thinking within the context of faith and theology.

However, technological surveillance communities initiated by peers within that community is a very slippery slope, particularly when the app is used to address “deviant” behavior, which can mean anything." 

@Witness wrote:

To be more specific the “woman” is a heavenly covenant/promise.  Gal 4:21-26  It is the New Covenant.

“But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother." (end of quote)

I don't question that. But a symbolic God's woman can have several forms. There is a symbolic heavely woman. That has been there for longtime. Genesis 3:15 testifies about that. But at the same time the fleshly Israel was symbolically God's earthly woman and he spoke of himself as a husband of Israel.Here is the scripture:

Isaiah 54:5  “For your Grand Maker is as your husband, Jehovah of armies is his name,And the Holy One of Israel is your Repurchaser. He will be called the God of the whole earth. 6  For Jehovah called you as if you were an abandoned wife and grief-stricken, Like a wife married in youth and then rejected,” says your God. 7  “For a brief moment I abandoned you,But with great mercy I will gather you back.

So let's remember that simultaneously God had symbolically two wives. One in heaven and one on earth.

So let's now look at Revelarion 12. Because it looks like it speak here simultaneously about a heavenly God's woman and an earthly God's woman. 

Revelation 12:4 And the dragon kept standing before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she did give birth, it might devour her child.5  And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod.

Until here this seems to speak about the heavenly woman. But the next things in Revelation 12 about the woman has earthly characterisrics:

6  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God and where they would feed her for 1,260 days.

Here the wilderness is hard to apply to a heavenly place. And who are they that will feed her for 1260 days? The anointed have got the responsibility to feed the domestics. Matthew 24:45-47. I think it is talking about that. And similarly as the early Christians fled when the roman armies came to Jerusalem, so it will be wise for the Jehovah's witnesses to flee and Revelation 12 seem to be about that. 

Then again in Revelation 12:15  we read how Satan will try to cause harm to the woman with earthly methods: "And the serpent spewed out water like a river from its mouth after the woman, to cause her to be drowned by the river. 16  But the earth came to the woman’s help, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river that the dragon spewed out from its mouth."

How could this be about God's heavenly organization? Impossible!

If it is symbolically it does not fit heaven. If it is literally it does not fit heaven. So it must be about God's earthly woman in our time. Jesus' bride are the anointed. So the ordinary JWs as a group should be God's earthly woman.

On 12/10/2018 at 12:34 AM, Arauna said:

You see, woman do not have as big egos as most men. ..I am not going to argue with you guys - your are so negative and toxic - you do not even come close to understanding how toxic you are....

Like those big dumb testosterone charged animals that live to ram each other with their horns just to prove who’s the man. It gets so old.

07EE3A34-471B-487D-9E13-E51B71B55EC4.jpeg

On 12/14/2018 at 1:10 PM, Arauna said:

Just saw this news item: Google is supporting snitching on neighbors - This technology will  probably eventually be used in the west.   (No gulag  but the death penalty for blasphemy)  In Pakistan so many Christians are being accused of blasphemy and are dying.  The children are  enslaved and their parent's possession taken.

What is the difference between blasphemy, and heresy?

2 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

What is the difference between blasphemy, and heresy?

Blasphemy - the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.

Hersey - belief or opinion contrary to orthodox religious (especially Christian) doctrine; opinion profoundly at odds with what is generally accepted.

On 12/14/2018 at 12:34 PM, Arauna said:

I agree with what you have said except last two paragraphs.  They are dissonant , screeching notes amongst some pure ones. 

Speaking of dissonant, screeching notes amongst some pure ones ...about 45 years ago I was listening to my car radio and  without any musical background was a large group of men singing in German what I thought was a German Beer Drinking song at an Oktoberfest, or something.  It was INCREDIBLE ... the energy, the power, the determination.  It got me excited!  I wanted to be a part of that group!  I wanted a big mug of BEER, and to wave it around, singing, too.

I only heard it one time, but I still remember it to this day, 45 years or so later. It was really SOMEthing!

At the end the radio host said that what you have just heard was a Nazi Gestapo marching song.

I was taken aback, surprised, and a little bit ashamed of my visceral reaction.

Since then ... I have tried to be a discordant and screeching note, whenever I can.

I also dodge and weave.

Just in case.

.... better to be safe ... than sorry.

@Arauna Indeed. Guess where those (a few among many) affected by the fires in California will soon be going? Smart Homes.

The UN agenda seems like a joke to some, we are even called crazy, but in the end they do not realize how grave these agendas from the UN actually is. We already have NGOs doing some of the most absurd in the EU regarding migrants.

The people are gullible just as they were in Washington and Texas and elsewhere regarding the role the UN has regarding religion, just as they were when the UN also has their hands in the education system and how they are grooming out children, even in colleges and universities with utter subtly.

The one world movement of such ones will harm the people greatly and it falls in line with an Orwellian Future as read in the 1984 book.

In Islam the penalty for heresy or blasphemy is the same  - death.   Indonesia has become intolerant.  The extreme form of islam is spreading everywhere now.  If one looks at old pictures of Egypt or Iran in the fifties - the women were wearing modern clothes and no hijab.  The new phenomenon is a political statement and women must adhere to this.  If they do not - they bring dishonor in the society to their husband and honor killing rakes place.  In Islam the behavior of women in a family is closely linked to the entire families' honor... so if a brother of a young girl who was alone with a man  for a while does not kill her - a cousin or extended family member can. 

32 minutes ago, Arauna said:

In Islam the penalty for heresy or blasphemy is the same  - death.   Indonesia has become intolerant.  The extreme form of islam is spreading everywhere now.  If one looks at old pictures of Egypt or Iran in the fifties - the women were wearing modern clothes and no hijab.  The new phenomenon is a political statement and women must adhere to this.  If they do not - they bring dishonor in the society to their husband and honor killing rakes place.  In Islam the behavior of women in a family is closely linked to the entire families' honor... so if a brother of a young girl who was alone with a man  for a while does not kill her - a cousin or extended family member can. 

In Islam and in Old Israel and in other "only true religion" is very similar.  

Leviticus 24:16 says, “Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him. Whether an alien or native-born, when he blasphemes the Name, he must be put to death.”

About women. They are always in wrong and must be guilty .... because in Eden Eve caused all problems, too  :)))))) 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.