The World News Media

Watch your children. (JW Fork)

Space Merchant

On 12/22/2018 at 2:09 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

In matter of defending themselves, perhaps first thing in mind is about how to defend/escape/minimize injuries on you alone.... and, i think, you have no time and space to meditate about how to be nice and kind or not to kick too strong this hooligan. 

I have no experience in such situations. So, i guess, i would be beating to death if bastards find me in some dark place.    

It still does not answer the question, to make it easier for you what is the number one thing of key importance be it if you are fighting and or fleeing? It pertains to the scenario I asked you to speak of, but even outside of it, this one thing is of importance and even taught to those who train in various forms of combat and self-defense, and or those who have a license to carry.

If you do not know this, how can you evade such problems and or confrontations without escalation?

• Views 3.2k
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the ideal procedure. I have never been able to think of an alternative. 

I have heard it said that soon pedophilia will be classed as just another sexual orientation and that pedophiles will feel discriminated against and will insist on their "rights". Just to lighten

@James Thomas Rook Jr. The seriousness of what is being asked of is still in the air.

That being said, you'd seriously go down like that even though the aggressor isn't in a position to inflict major harm? I can prove some examples, but, in all seriousness, surely you have other options, be mainly if you are unarmed.

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

That being said, you'd seriously go down like that even though the aggressor isn't in a position to inflict major harm?

Ignorance of the future is what gets people dead, dead, dead.

Ever notice that one man with a knife, surrounded by police with guns, often gets shot to death?

That is because THEY KNOW that it only takes 3/8 of a second for a determined man with a knife TO KILL YOU, from a distance of 21 feet away.

It would be embarrassing to look down at a mortal wound, and before fading to black, say "OOPS! ... guess I was wrong!".

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

I can prove some examples, but, in all seriousness, surely you have other options, be mainly if you are unarmed.

A man being unarmed is like having a car without gasoline, a flashlight without batteries,  an uncharged fire extinguisher, and a camera without film or an SD card, or run on gravel without shoes.

And Yet ....some people EXULT in their determined incompetence, and un-preparedness.

Throw your cell phone at them!

@James Thomas Rook Jr. Let's be serious Rook. Regarding self-defense and active protection, regardless of who you are, a workman, a priest, a cheerleader, an engineer, a dog walker, etc.

What is the one key thing that all people in this realm of defense must know?

This is common knowledge regarding self-defense.

13 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Perhaps the reason for this is, that we have much more questions than answers in life.

I'm asking you this one key thing in regards to self-defense and protecting oneself with or without the ability to inflict harm and or death.

This is self-protection 101, why is it still you cannot answer when such a thing is of high importance?

20 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

@James Thomas Rook Jr. Let's be serious Rook. Regarding self-defense and active protection, regardless of who you are, a workman, a priest, a cheerleader, an engineer, a dog walker, etc.

What is the one key thing that all people in this realm of defense must know?

This is common knowledge regarding self-defense.

I'm asking you this one key thing in regards to self-defense and protecting oneself with or without the ability to inflict harm and or death.

This is self-protection 101, why is it still you cannot answer when such a thing is of high importance?

Krav Maga teacher in one school for self defense say:   Our motto is 'No egos! Stay humble!!'

6 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Krav Maga teacher in one school for self defense say:   Our motto is 'No egos! Stay humble!!'

This still does not answer the question. Yes one can stay humble (although it sounds like something plastered in parts of a gym and or weight room) but when it comes to self-defense, there is one key component that is applied to those trained and untrained. This also leads to a step as to where what I am asking you for begets action done by person and or victim and or bystander should things escalate and or in the conflict in question (be it minor or major, to the most extreme).

I will ask you again, Srecko, for you were adamant of defense, so such a elementary question should not be this difficult to answer.

This is self-protection 101, why is it still you cannot answer when such a thing is of high importance?

To give you a hint, it is simply ONE word. It isn't this hard.

That being said, do you even know Krav Maga? And out of curiosity, the name of the teacher who said that and his current belt class.

6 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

How about "Be somewhere else" ?

17 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

How about "Be somewhere else" ?

Well you can't be somewhere else if the conflict is nearby and or in your actual location. Unless you somehow found a way for instant teleportation - that is understandable, but in all seriousness of active protection, this key component that is being asked of from the both of you is vital, and it is necessary.

After all, something of this sort should be of seriousness to you also, Rook, for it is to me, and those who have said awareness and a bit of experience in this regard.

100and10% true or 110% if we want be precise in writing :))))

Take me for example in this ..... I had never went on public sports events. So, i had never been drunk in a mass of people, never get punch, never screaming and  cheering for a team ....and many more.

Why? Because i was always "somewhere else". :))))

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.