• Views 942
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are you gonna shun him if so? lol

Hi Jack Ryan! As we can notice Jworg has various types of current JW members. Also, exJws are sometimes product of some specific circumstances when they was inside org. To ask, why exJW are rude,

Posted Images

@Jack Ryan Not all ExJWs are rude people. There is a difference in a disgruntled one and a non disgruntled ones i.e. disgruntled ones going out of their way to tell another former JW to go kill himself, fat shame him, attack him all the while other EXJws are going at it with the disgruntled ones. It tells you something when a community of such becomes the very enemy of the one they formerly side with; for such antics, gas chamber remarks and a single phone call that ended a gathering, enemies can spawn in the same camp.

It is the same shenanigans outside of the realm of religion.

@runtifus He's an Atheist. For he spoke ill of not just some faiths, but of God also and actions God made to the point when an explanation is said, he does not accept, as is with misinformation. All and all, he isn't among the worst Atheists out there, this includes the ones I had faced, some even in person, who in term are easily intimidated, some who tried to pull a race card to negate my knowledge of Scripture and so forth.

Hi Jack Ryan!

As we can notice Jworg has various types of current JW members. Also, exJws are sometimes product of some specific circumstances when they was inside org. To ask, why exJW are rude, is not good way of asking about what and why some exJw doing in prosess of living and after they are out of org. Because, from such question you releasing idea how exJw are in fact rude. Some are very active in opposing to WT and some are not. Where is the line when firm stand against WT going to "rude"  behavior is matter of perspective.

Thanks and greetings!   

@BillyTheKid46 Yes. It also goes off on into the extreme when when you have legitimate apostates of a faith giving threats and even wishing death to JWs and ExJWs who are not apostates of the faith, like Mr. Gardener's action in Orange County, they ran a former student of JWs off the internet, so to speak, twice, when he proclaimed better options in dealing with problems, and on the other side of the spectrum, you have those who seek death and or destruction of others, attacking people of a faith when they had nothing to do with said issues and or problems, the list goes on.

Although this happens for all religious ones, the ones, it is far worse to some than most.

• 3 months later...

I wonder if shunning people for no good reason is rude ? 

I wonder if Elders lording it over the congregation is rude ? 

I wonder if the GB saying it was apostate lies, when they were questioned about Child Abuse, was rude ?

The rudeness is more on the inside of JW Org than outside. 

Remember Jesus' words about the Pharisees 'cleaning the outside of the bowl or dish' but not cleaning the inside. 

Well that is how the GB run the JW Org. The rudeness is kept hidden on the inside. 

As for anyone giving threats of death, they obviously have no true faith in God at all. 

Sometimes, as an imperfect human, I have hate in my heart for certain people, but I would not want them to suffer physical pain or death at the hands of other humans.

My hope is that God or Jesus Christ will deal with all people at Judgement Day. 

• 5 months later...
On 12/22/2018 at 8:36 AM, Space Merchant said:

Not all ExJWs are rude people.

Most have a campaign of hate towards witnesses - which gives a good indication of who their real father is. 

They suffer from OCD and cannot move on but must destroy...... another indication of who their father is.

Those ex-witnesses who move on and do not try to hurt or damage those who remain in the faith sometimes return after many years. 

Not all ExJws are bad. Often times they're against ExJWs who takes things to an extreme level, and from experience, such levels ends up looking dishonorable to even the non religious.

Let's not confuse what hate meaning is. I don't see a problem in following Scripture either, which seems to russle some jimmies nowadays. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.