The World News Media

Governing body (self) praise and (self) deceiving on global level

Srecko Sostar

8 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Sorry to say, you’re once again mistaken. Reinstatement means you have shown God you have repented. This includes the body of Christ which is in each Christian fellow in unison. Meaning the church.

Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

20 They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?”  But the temple he had spoken of was his body.  After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.  John 2:19-22

This Body/Temple is God's dwelling - the house of God - and comprised the anointed priesthood.

"you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."  1 Pet 2:5,9

"By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ."

"Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?  If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple."  1 Cor 3:16-17

The Body of Christ, where he is the chief cornerstone and the apostles and prophets as the foundation, is built with anointed "living stones".  

Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household,  built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.  In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.  And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.  Eph 2:19-22

I hope this is clear.  The Body of Christ/church is comprised of anointed ones, a people under covenant with God - His holy priesthood.  If faithful, they become Christ's Bride.

Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.  1 Pet 2:10

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.  Rev 21:2

Christ chooses his Bride, which becomes one with him.  It is not our choice to say we are part of his Body.

For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.  Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Eph 5:23,24  

Absolution is a confirmation of God’s forgiveness. 

I hope one day you will understand your errors and repent. Matthew 23:12

For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.  Matt 23:12

You are forgetting that the GB has exalted itself above all other anointed ones.  Yet, JWs completely accept this - that these uninspired individuals have authority over their "brothers" in Christ, giving elders  who are not anointed, the approval to judge them according to doctrine "unique" to the Watchtower.  Is this how Jesus taught his disciples?  Matt 7:1; Luke 22:24-27

You have judged me as needing repentance.  You also said it was God who absolves one of sin.   But, this isn’t the case in the WT as your words prove.   In the WT, absolution is apparent when one returns to the ORGANIZATION and receives all privileges AT THE APPROVAL OF THE ELDERS.  Since the GB is not inspired, and the elders certainly are not, who are they and you, to decide if an individual has been absolved from sin?  Can't you see that by the elder's approval of allowing one back in with full privileges, that this tells the congregants that person is no longer a sinner?  God has nothing to do with it, since the organization is not "inspired" by God.  

I never sinned for leaving an idol and turning fully to the Father and Christ.  I was sinning by supporting an idol/organization and the doctrines of men.  For that, I asked God to forgive me.   The organization cannot give any one man, salvation.  Acts 4:12

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.”

The Lord says, “Get away from unbelievers.
    Separate yourselves from them.
        Have nothing to do with anything unclean.
            Then I will welcome you.”
18 The Lord Almighty says, “I will be your Father,
    and you will be my sons and daughters.”  2 Cor 6:14-18

• Views 3k
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matthew 5 v 48.  You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (NWT) King James Version.  Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. 

Look here for example how the GB wants that local anointed would be treated.  You are not even allowed to ask the anointed about their anointing!!! I guess you could get disfellowshipped for that

16 Not all who have the heavenly hope are part of “the faithful and discreet slave.”    (From the same 2016 Watchtower as quoted above by Kosonen)  Who has the right to say this ?  Who has t

Posted Images

16 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

judicial committee

People that are reinstated doesn’t mean they are automatically forgiven by God.

A person by repentance and reinstatement doesn't guarantee that person won’t automatically be judged by God, and Christ in judgment day. 

Reinstatement means you have shown God you have repented. ...People that are reinstated doesn’t mean they are automatically forgiven by God... Absolution is a confirmation of God’s forgiveness.

Terminology:  judicial committee and reinstated are clearly, plainly Corporational words in WTJworg inc. Religion.

The Bible calls people to forgive each other's sins The Bible invites us to pray to God in this way:  and forgive us our debts (sins), as we also have forgiven our debtors.

By MESSAGE in Lord's Prayer, God is very willful to forgive all sins to people, .... in fact he has already done that, even before your birthday. By Jesus words, God is more interested for another thing, that people forgiving each other. Because Jesus speaks of a precondition; "Forgive your neighbor" ... then God will look at you mercifully too.

If we confess our sins, [God] is faithful and righteous so as to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Openly confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may get healed.” 

By this Bible logic in this 3 places it is not needed to give confess and/or ask for forgiveness from some Legal Religious Body.

Ones "secret sin" will be "forgiven" if you in your mind and heart "confess" it to God, not to men.

Another thing is our psychological side and our inside need to "tell someone" about our inside soul problem and turmoil.

"Sin" aka injustice that ones have done to his neighbor is also separate thing. If you are aware of your bad act toward somebody around you, then you must go to this person who you offend, say bad words, done bad or evil thing. You must confess and ask forgiveness FROM HIM.   

4 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Did the errors of Manasseh go in secret? Did God not make it public?

Whether Manasseh was only sinner in Israel? Why sins of all other individuals has not been made public too?

10 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

reinstate

Definition of reinstate

transitive verb

1to place again (as in possession or in a former position)

2to restore to a previous effective state

JW Judicial Committee can REINSTATE only those JW who was been DISFELLOWSHIPED by that same Judicial Commitee. 

Repentance, as state of mind and heart, in a life of person who has made some "sin", secret or public,  have nothing with 3 men sitting in a back room of KH with Manual Book.

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

I’m afraid you continue in a path of destruction. For one, and the most important mistake is your assertion the GB disfellowship. Perhaps reacquainting yourself with the Bible and once again read the Proverbs it will become clear what Matthew was talking about.

Where in scripture have you found the JWorg or the GB wrote the Bible.

1 Corinthians 5:1-13 ESV

It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that is not tolerated even among pagans, for a man has his father's wife. And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you. For though absent in body, I am present in spirit; and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment on the one who did such a thing. When you are assembled in the name of the Lord Jesus and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus, you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord…

In some Bible translations they are blunter like “throw that evil person out!” or

Expel the Immoral Brother!

5     It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that does not occur even among pagans: A man has his father’s wife. 2 And you are proud! Shouldn’t you rather have been filled with grief and have put out of your fellowship the man who did this? 3 Even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. And I have already passed judgment on the one who did this, just as if I were present.

Meantime, whoever taught you scripture originally, I’m afraid that person didn’t do a good job. For that, I do apologize. Perhaps it’s too late since you’ve hardened your heart and have drawn blind through your personal rage, but those that continue in the body of Christ understand.

You do say some stupid things Kid. I never once said the GB or JW Org wrote the Bible. BUT they did translate it to suit their own use, and they DO MISUSE SCRIPTURE that was meant for our instruction, guidance and protection.

The GB make up rules for disfellowshipping. They do not only use the instruction from the scriptures, such as you have quoted above, but the GB add their own interpretations to it. If they in fact used the principal from the instruction as mentioned above, then there would be far fewer pedophiles in the JW org.... Each one that was found would be removed, handed over to the local authorities/police, and not hidden in the Org. 

One thing you seem to have overlooked though is this is an Anointed man (Paul ) talking to other Anointed men. This brings us back to the perfection of the Anointed that I mentioned earlier. It also confirms to me that the Bible is written for the Anointed not for the Earthly class. The TRUE Anointed would know how to use the scriptures properly. 

Now in the JW congregations the Elders and Circuit Overseers or equivalent are mostly not of the Anointed, and therefore are not qualified to do the judging. And when it is a crime that has been committed then it becomes a legal matter not a spiritual one. Hence it should be immediately handed over to the legal authorities, 'that stand in place by God Himself, to do God's will in dealing with such matters, as mentioned in God's written word.

As for those 'in the body of Christ', they are the TRUE ANOINTED, NOT THE GB of JW Org. 

Good analogy. Now place it in the proper context which will refute your claim. The GB are drawn by scripture. If you refute the GB for the following of scripture then that is far worse in your behalf. Every Christian fellow in the body of Christ obeys Gods commandments as instructed by Christ. Jesus had someone above him, just like the apostles had Jesus above them. Where in scripture does it relate about leaders that you seem to have a problem with?

Proper context from who's viewpoint Kid ? 

Once again you place the GB on high. And it was once the belief that ALL ANOINTED WERE THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE.

So tell me what scriptures suddenly told your GB that the rest of the ANOINTED are now less important than the GB ? 

If you rely on your GB and do not rely on God's word and prayer to God through Jesus Christ, then you are in fact SERVING YOUR GB

Quote Every Christian fellow in the body of Christ obeys God's commandments as instructed by Christ.' 

So where in the Bible does Christ tell anyone to serve the GB of JW Org ? 

The main issue here is that the GB of JW Org have proved themselves to be the WICKED SLAVE CLASS so should not be served by anyone. 

3 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

The GB are drawn by scripture. If you refute the GB for the following of scripture then that is far worse in your behalf.

The GB twist scripture to create doctrine.  For not accepting doctrine outside of God's Word , I was disfellowshipped, it wasn’t for rejecting the Word of God. 

3 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Jesus had someone above him, just like the apostles had Jesus above them. Where in scripture does it relate about leaders that you seem to have a problem with?

Does it stop with the apostles?  Should the rest of the Temple of God (anointed Body of Christ) begin obeying uninspired men and their false priesthood?  It is clear that this is evidence of a "wicked slave" that "beats" down his fellow slaves into submissiveness.  Matt 24:48-51  The entire congregation is under their thumb.  If the anointed priesthood are not used, then how can the organization call itself Zion?  As John Butler said, "The TRUE Anointed (Temple stones,1 Cor 3:16,17) would know how to use the scriptures properly. "   They would use the law written on their heart to judge and teach in righteousness.  

Many peoples will come and say,

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
    to the temple of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
    so that we may walk in his paths.”
The law will go out from Zion,
    the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.  Isa 2:3

If faithful, they will reigning “kings”. Rev 5:9,10  Who is King of Kings?  Rev 19:16  You are expecting others to replace the Head of the Body – Christ.  There is no substitute leader over the anointed ones. 

Yet, an anointed "leader" of true teachings of Christ does not expect obedience to them, but to the Word. This is how the “saints will judge the world” – not by their opinion, but the Word, the decrees of God fulfilled in Christ, that issues from their hearts. Heb 4:12; 8:10-12  They are to teach the Word of God which leads/directs people to  the Word, - to Christ and the Father.   Mal 2:7; John 13:20 

This is how they are found to be "faithful and discreet" when Jesus returns.  Matt 25:23

This is only possible if the same “living water” from Christ fills their heart.  Any deviance from Christ’s teachings, such as doctrine of men, is blasphemy.  It is also blasphemy that Christ’s priests/kings are to obey those not anointed and those who speak falsehoods, which is failed doctrine and “empty words”.  Eph 5:6; Matt 7:15-20

Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Jesus answered, “My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me.  John 7:16

Matt 7:24-26; 10:12-15; 12:36,37; 19:11; John 7:38, etc.

If you support others to rule over the anointed, you support spiritual “Gentiles” ruling over spiritual “Jews”/”Israel” – God’s possession.   You support the Man of Lawlessness who has “set himself up” in the Temple of God.  2 Thess 2:3,4,7; Rev 11:1-3; Matt 24:14-16

I do hope you can see this. 

3 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

You and Butler keep referring to the wicked slave. At this point, it happens to be you all. Those that manipulate scripture to make their own wrongful perception of scripture is the wicked slave. Therefore, if you honestly think the Watchtower is the wicked slave, then so are you, Srecko, Butler, JWinsider, Anna, TrueTom, etc.

This is now sounding exactly like Allen Smith. 

11 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

hose that manipulate scripture to make their own wrongful perception of scripture is the wicked slave.

Wrong Billy, ... according to WT study magazine such CLASS not existing ... even not with this few names (Srecko, Butler, JWinsider, Anna, TrueTom,) etc. you talking about not forming any  class )))))

If I’m not mistaken, we have been talking about how wrong, Bulter, Witness, Srecko are in the perception of the GB and what is written in scripture that they themselves follow.

It’s unfortunate your claims don’t meet Bible standards and never will. Using scripture properly is the foremost given argument made. This is why the Watchtower makes all possible changes to keep the spirit of the original text alive.

What have you offered, but strife? If you willing to argue interpretation, then let’s do it. Just keep your meaningless opinions out.

You are mistaken Kid... TOPIC is how the GB praise themselves and deceive on a Global level. 

Can't you keep on topic Kid ? 

@BillyTheKid46 The Governing Body is a temporary arrangement like the Jewish Sanhedrin in the first century. Then Jesus came with new light. And the Sanhedrin just went darker. Like GB that contradict Jesus when GB tells Jehovah's witnesses not to apply Matthew 25 about Jesus' brothers to other anointed than GB it self. And Jesus told people to literally practically help Jesus' brothers. But GB distorts this by saying that you need only to help Jesus' brothers in taking part in the preaching work. 

Every thing will soon change when the final 1260 days begin with the attack on the holy place.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.