The World News Media

Open Club, Private Club, JW club

JOHN BUTLER

2 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

If that’s the case, you offer the same, so where is your lying truth? Intelligence comes with reasoning and thought, none of which you have. It’s clear you never grew spiritually. 😏

So in your opinion 'I never grew spiritually' only because i don't agree with everything you say. :) Very funny Kid.

You say, " Intelligence comes with reasoning and thought "

I would put up the scripture again but it would be of no use as you are so blind. But just remember that Jesus confirmed that God revealed His thoughts and purposes to 'little children', not to the highly intelligent ones.

It has nothing to do with intelligence, it is all to do with 'spiritual wisdom' Kid.

The Pope is probably intelligent and the Archbishops too, but look how far off line they are.

OK, go back to your bickering about 1914. You seem to enjoy it.  But I'm sure God will make it all clear if He wants to. 

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not hardly!! Did you take note at how I knocked the formidable JTR out of the ring? I’ll have you for lunch!   By the way, I’m reading a new author of science fiction, Darth Dethway. I

Ahh...brothers, isn’t it nice and peaceful now that the loudmouth @JOHN BUTLER is not around.  Boy, he sure could...YIKES!! I’ve posted in the wrong club! Abort, Librarian (you old hen) abort! Take th

For what it's worth, I noticed that you did bring up several other issues besides child abuse. Child sexual abuse (CSA) seemed to be the issue that remains most unresolved for you, and it spilled over

Posted Images

22 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Would this mean for everyone? or just a few that wouldn't have a problem with debating in the level as it is given.

I’m not sure what you mean by this. Many who want “debate” only want easy softballs thay they can swat out of the park. They change their tune upon discovering those are not forthcoming...like the time I got thrown off the apostate website for not “playing ball.”

https://www.tomsheepandgoats.com/2018/09/banned-at-the-apostate-website.html

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Frightened at the guy who has one of those pissy little loud yappy dogs that nip at your ankles 24/7, and who says “Don’t worry. He justs wants to fight for truth!”?

@BillyTheKid46  There you go Kid. I said TTH told me off sometimes. This is TTH and his sarcasm. So it's not just me that says things which may be considered out of line by some. I don't consider any of it out of line as i give as good as I take, but some get easily offended. 

TTH Do you have a problem with someone that wants to fight for truth ? At least I'm not writing books about JW's and hiding their lies. 

And  "renunciation." Yes of the GB and it's JW org, and it's Watchtower Soc'. 

I'm still a firm believer in God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, the Anointed and the Bible. 

As TTH indicates, I'm still fighting for truth.  

Oh and i notice Kid, you had to cut my quote short as you didn't like the truth of it. 

21 hours ago, Anna said:

It's called the "closed Club" . Are you able to read the rules of the club? If yes, then you will notice you do not qualify. That's just life John, and that is the prerogative of the club's owner. He can determine who gets to join. I can't join our local golf club, because I don't qualify. As for your other sentiments, well you are assuming a lot. You have no idea what we cover in there.  Same goes for @Shiwiii just assuming things. But that seems to be what you guys do.

Quite a disappointing comment from you Anna, as i think you have actually supplied me with information previously which has helped me to give foundation to my accusations of the GB and it's Org. Note i said i think it was you that has helped me in that way, it may not have been.

But now that you have the 'snobs' club I suppose you can use this club just to put rubbish on. :) 

2 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

TTH Do you have a problem with someone that wants to fight for truth ? At least I'm not writing books about JW's and hiding their lies. 

My advice to you is to stop your scurrilous attacks on what the critics with any sense are calling the literary masterpieces of our time.

If you do not, I may send my “office assistants” for another visit & this time they may feel obliged to do a little more than just rearrange your furniture.

04ECDF57-EBDF-49ED-8F5E-E90F849CD11F.jpeg

1 hour ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Quite a disappointing comment from you Anna, as i think you have actually supplied me with information previously which has helped me to give foundation to my accusations of the GB and it's Org. 

Anna! What are you DOING?! Don’t give away the store!

59 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

For all, we know TTH is the ADMIN and JWinsider is the Librarian. 

The game is up! I hope you’re satisfied, @Anna ! JWI, care to drown our troubles in a keg of beer?

(incidentally, the best way I know to debunk the theory that @admin and TTH are the same is to read the introduction of TrueTom vs the Apostates, entitled: ‘Confrontation Atop Gotham Tower’)

56 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

You guys kept making the point for me on how the “admin” allows you, TTH and many others and didn’t allow allensmith34. It makes no sense. But enough of this silliness. Back to topic, the owner has the right to hate and refuse whomever he wants. For all, we know TTH is the ADMIN and JWinsider is the Librarian. Whatever the case may be, they have moderator powers to delete.

You’re fighting for truth. How are you accomplishing this by misguided ideas? If you were fighting a good fight for truth, you would adhere to scripture. At what point does this confuse you.

Kid i like working in threes. So please give me three things that I do or follow that are  'misguided ideas'. It will give me something to think on. 

It is not scripture that's the problem, it's the interpretation of scripture that seems to be causing the GB and the JW Org problems. 

Plus also , many on here have their own ides as to what scriptures mean. 

Me, I'm just hoping that God will make it clear whom the true Anointed are, so that  I can have a 'spiritual Jew' to cling to. As I've said before many times, the Scriptures were meant for the Anointed. The rest of us are just 'the other sheep'. 

I think that shows humility in a small way. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.