The World News Media

Bethel Repair Shop - 1976

The Librarian

This is a photo of the Bethel Repair Shop taken in 1976. Anyone recognize any of these lads from 40 years ago. I know it's a long shot, but was wondering how many were still in after all these years. I remember a few of them. Front row center with stripped shirt is Brent McClean from Illinois, to his right is Steve Black from Louisiana to McClean's left is Donald Murray from Massachusetts. I'm looking over Murray's left shoulder, I was from Georgia. The big guy at the very top back row is John Mikruk from New Jersey. Can anyone identify any others and what happened to them.

unnamed.jpg

- Submitted

• Views 785
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

This is a photo of the Bethel Repair Shop taken in 1976. Anyone recognize any of these lads from 40 years ago. I know it's a long shot, but was wondering how many were still in after all these years.

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.