The World News Media

Jack Ryan

17 minutes ago, Anna said:

You talk as if Losch can act on his own, as if he personally had something to do with that case.

It can be that he had nothing with Jose Lopez vs Gonzalo Campos case.

blob.png

But with this statement i can say how it is not true. What is Watchtower? Watchtower is First Corporation, Mother, and all other Products of WT entities are Sister companies, or more clearly said, All of them are WT Daughters Companies. Every Single Congregation in The World are in submission to WT and Main Church Body aka GB as Ecclesiastical Body who Run the Show of this religion. WT is Mother organization for all JW members. CCJW and similar Entities or Corporations are just one of Daughters of her Mother aka WT. https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/pc/r1/lp-e/1200276704/0/0

If WT decide to close the KH in your town, in your village - it will be. If WT decide to split your congregation into 2,3,4, 24 pieces - it will be. If WT decide to disband whole congregation - it will be. If WT decide to change way of how Publisher will reporting Field Service it will be .......etc.

WT have means and agents and protocols/system how to dfd JW members for this or that reason. And as in case of R.F. if WT decide to dfd G.L. it will be.

So, GB member G.L. talking stupid things as in No. 9 deposition. He has been and it is now Under WT authority as any other JW member.        

• Views 6.3k
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gerrit Losch:  "I do not direct and have never directed..."   Wikipedia:  Following a leadership dispute in the Bible Student movement, the Watch Tower Society remained associated with the b

Main question, More Important Question is: Do You and Does JW members ACCEPT This Declaration ?  :)))

The declaration is legal speak and is absolutely correct from a legal point of view. Gerrit Losch has never been a corporate officer........employee.......etc. of WT,  and as an INDIVIDUAL he has

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Witness said:

Losch/Loesch (which is the correct spelling) was asked to “testify” for the organization, not for Christ.  This is the difference, a hypocritical organization couldn’t give him courage to “witness” in truth.  If the organization was guiltless before God and had His approval and blessing, would its leaders hesitate in the least to stand before anyone and defend their “decrees” and beliefs?  They would be “inspired” to do so. 

This had nothing to do with "testifying" for the organization but everything to do with being summoned under wrong assertions.

If you testify under certain statements made about about you, then you are agreeing that those statements are true. You cannot do that if those statements are false. It would be like if I was asked to testify in court under the assumption that I was a 6ft black male doctor in his 70’s, whereas the truth is I am a 5ft white female secretary in her 20's. It would be wrong to testify under those erroneous assumptions and I would have to make a declaration to quash that summons by stating that I was NOT a 6ft black male doctor in his 70’s.

Gerrit Losch was summoned by the plaintiff (his lawyer) to appear in court under wrong assumptions about him. And you can see by Losch’s declaration what those assumptions were, and they were not correct. The judge was obviously satisfied that under the correct description of Losch’s function, it was not useful to ask Losch to appear in court. Had the judge decided Losch’s participation as helpful to the case even after the declaration,  he would have not accepted Losch’s declaration as relevant.

(When spelled with an "umlaut" it's Lösch, if you do not use an "umlaut" it should be Loesch)

1 minute ago, Anna said:

So who runs Watchtower?

Very good question! 

Luis XIV quotes , they said, "State, that is me".  Is it part of the doctrine of the Divine right of kings, or at least implicit therein?

Well, by G.L. presumptuously quote, No one have power over me, even WT had not power over me, he gave message how he is King and Priest. In translation on plain, simple English, He say; I am the WT.

In other words Kings need Kingdom to run their power. People can be find anywhere, they are not so important. 

6 hours ago, Anna said:

You talk as if Losch can act on his own, as if he personally had something to do with that case. 

Every person can act on his own to represent others, just as G. Jackson did.  No, he had nothing to do with the case and I don't believe Jackson had anything to do with the primary case in Australia.  He barely knew the case. 

7 hours ago, Anna said:

Why would he be in trouble?

It is always easier to run from trouble than to face what trouble may come.  

For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have its approval.  Rom 13:3

Think about the case.  Did the Watchtower "do what is good" to begin with?

What I notice Anna, you generally seem unfazed by scripture and its meaning.  I do hope that changes.   

5 hours ago, Anna said:

This had nothing to do with "testifying" for the organization but everything to do with being summoned under wrong assertions.

Oh, yes.  It’s the job of I don’t know how many, Watchtower lawyers. The GB makes the doctrine, the elders uphold it whether it is sound from a human standpoint or not, and the lawyers step in to defend an illogical doctrine that has caused misery and havoc throughout the congregations. 

5 hours ago, Anna said:

So who runs Watchtower?

The WT:  “And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads. On its horns were ten crowns,and on its heads were blasphemous names.   The beast I saw was like a leopard, its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. The dragon gave the beast his power, his throne, and great authority.

The beast was given a mouth to utter boasts and blasphemies. It was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. It began to speak blasphemies against God: to blaspheme his name and his dwelling (1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16;Eph 2:20-22) —those who dwell in heaven. (Heb 12:22) And it was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them.

ws16 January p. 20

w02 8/1 p. 10-11

ws17 March p. 3

It was also given authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation. All those who live on the earth will worship it, everyone whose name was not written from the foundation of the world in the bookof life of the Lamb who was slaughtered.

The GB:   Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. (a false prophet; as if representing truth in Christ)    12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast on its behalf and compels the earth and those who live on it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 

w 14/5/15 p. 28,29 -  If we are to have Jehovah’s favor and blessing as individuals, we must support his organization and accept adjustments in our understanding of the Scriptures.

It deceives those who live on the earth because of the signs that it is permitted to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who live on the earth to make an image (The anointed reflect the “image” of God’s Temple; the elder body reflect the image of “Jehovah’s organization”.  Isa 40:25; 46:5) of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 It was permitted to give breath (spirit, life; “spirit-directed”) to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could both speak and cause whoever would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. (disfellowshipped)

w61 6/15 p. 371 - It is a serious thing to disfellowship a person, because it means that the person is cut off from God’s organization, from life

They worshiped the dragon because he gave authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast,

Kingdom Ministry 8/82 pg 1:  “Loyalty and godly devotion are essentials of true WORSHIP. (2 Tim. 2:19) Jehovah God rightly expects each of us to maintain a devoted attachment to him AND his visible earthly organization.”

saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to wage war against it?”  Rev 13:4

What a joy it is to be a part of Jehovah’s marvelous organization and to observe the vast difference between those serving Jehovah and those not serving him. w18 October pp. 17-21

There was just the one ark that survived the Flood, not a number of boats. And there will be only one organization—God’s visible organization—that will survive the fast-approaching “great tribulation.” You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth p. 255

But Jehovah’s servants already belong to the only organization that will survive the end of this wicked system of things.  W07/12/15 p. 14

Pearl Doxsey - Harlot and Beast, 4womaninthewilderness

20 hours ago, Witness said:

Every person can act on his own to represent others, just as G. Jackson did.  No, he had nothing to do with the case and I don't believe Jackson had anything to do with the primary case in Australia.  He barely knew the case. 

You are comparing apples to oranges. The ARC was not a court proceeding. G. Jackson was asked by the ARC to represent the GB. Gerrit Losch was not asked by the court to represent the GB.

On 2/19/2019 at 12:58 PM, Anna said:

Why would he be in trouble?

It is always easier to run from trouble than to face what trouble may come.  

For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have its approval.  Rom 13:3

Think about the case.  Did the Watchtower "do what is good" to begin with?

I am sure you have something specific in mind when you ask that. What is it?

The GB makes the doctrine, the elders uphold it whether it is sound from a human standpoint or not, and the lawyers step in to defend an illogical doctrine that has caused misery and havoc throughout the congregations.  

As far as I know it is not the GB's objective to be concerned with anything being sound from a human stand point. Something being "sound" from a human point of view doesn't guarantee it is right, nor that God agrees with it.

Which "illogical" doctrine are you talking about?

Pearl Doxsey - Harlot and Beast, 4womaninthewilderness

I do not subscribe to Perl Doxsey's interpretation of scripture

3 hours ago, Anna said:

You are comparing apples to oranges. The ARC was not a court proceeding. G. Jackson was asked by the ARC to represent the GB. Gerrit Losch was not asked by the court to represent the GB.

Apples and oranges are blending together, causing a shakeup in the Watchtower,  It all relates to th same underlying problem.  :) 

3 hours ago, Anna said:

I am sure you have something specific in mind when you ask that. What is it?

Come now.  When you face court battle after court battle over doctrine you had a share in instituting  which shields pedophiles, wouldn't you consider this as "trouble"?  

On 2/19/2019 at 6:04 AM, Witness said:

I believe Losch knows his weakness, that he knows in his heart that Christ has become a stumbling block before him, because he has chosen to put faith in another “house”, which he realizes can’t deliver him out of trouble.    1 Pet 2:7,8; Matt 7:24-27; Eph 2:20-22

4 hours ago, Anna said:

As far as I know it is not the GB's objective to be concerned with anything being sound from a human stand point. Something being "sound" from a human point of view doesn't guarantee it is right, nor that God agrees with it.

From a "human standpoint" I believe Christ's teachings as well as the apostles, were very sound.  I agree with you that the GB are not concerned with anything being sound from a human standpoint.  

Truth is very sound.  

Lies cause upheaval.

But you are to proclaim things consistent with sound teaching.  Titus 2:1

If anyone teaches otherwise and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching,  they are conceited and understand nothing. They have an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicionsand constant friction between people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain. 1 Tim 6:3-5

For the time will come when people will not tolerate sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, will multiply teachers for themselves because they have an itch to hear what they want to hear. 4 They will turn away from hearing the truth and will turn aside to myths. 

According to your words, this time is here.  

4 hours ago, Anna said:

I do not subscribe to Perl Doxsey's interpretation of scripture

Anna, I know you believe she is  "some crazy lady", but my intention was for anyone who would like to know more about the identities of Revelation's Beasts, could go to her blog.  I am fully aware that you are not the only reader here.   

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

(For fact checking purposes: Link to Court Case where Gerrit Losch testifies the governing body does not have a say in what goes on in the congregations related to Watchtower.)

https://scaarscaorg.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/A8-4-Attachment-C-Lopez-v-Watchtower-New-York-full-Attorney-Exhibits-and-minutes.pdf

Under oath, he said, "I do not direct, and have never directed, the day-to-day operations of Watchtower. I do not answer to Watchtower. I do not have, and never have had, any authority as an individual to make or determine corporate policy for Watchtower or any department of Watchtower...I do not supervise or work for, and I have never supervised or worked for, the Watchtower Legal Department or the U.S. Service Department."

98463D45-1C40-4730-A9A4-04AE8DD83F45.png

0D4AFEEB-FA9D-4D7C-B518-B0F2F6934F0B.png

B1137B1F-84A3-4FC1-A06B-577DE6D7F60D.png

9B2D32A1-BCE7-4010-93A2-FE2845803462.png

C3B83A20-74A2-4D14-9DDA-33856BE029D1.png

It doesn't matter to me what the appellate court said. It matters to me what Gerritt Losch said.

There is a case of abuse, and a man who is viewed as one of the chief shepherds in the organization with the potential to do so much good by saying, "I'm sorry that happened to you" to Jose Lopez, instead comes and basically says "I have nothing to do with anything that happens in the organization".

Jesus was willing to go to court and get treated insolently. Jesus didn't say "I'm not God's Son," or "I'm not a king" just to get out of it.

If Gerrit Losch cannot stand up tall and take the heat now under these circumstances, how is he going to stand up during more difficult circumstances? If he cannot say, "I do represent Jehovah's Witnesses, yes, I am a member of the governing body and we have been dictating policy for the congregations for quite some time now" (which is what the court was really looking for, not some technicality to wiggle out of responsibility) then how is he going to man up when we are in the great tribulation?

"The hired man, who is not a shepherd and to whom the sheep do not belong, sees the wolf coming and abandons the sheep and flees—and the wolf snatches them and scatters them—  because he is a hired man and does not care for the sheep."

Gerrit Losch showed how he really feels about the sheep. That man is not a shepherd. He is an imposter. Just like the rest of those currently taking the lead at Bethel. "Lawless ones" sitting in the house of God claiming to be gods. Hopefully they repent someday.

Jesus is coming to clean the house. He will remove all the fake shepherds. Praise Jehovah.