Jack Ryan

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry i find some of this funny, but of course it isn't funny from God's viewpoint. Any true Christian, well in my opinion, would not even enter such a place of 'entertainment'.  But then I

Is this for real ?  8 old men in America making up rules for what married couples can do in their bedroom.  If that is true then the GB are Perverted old farts.  

I’d like to know under what facts they would not consider this sexual immorality. Like if the stripper wasn’t really into it so you didn’t feel you got your money’s worth?

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

So why then does said practice have to be defined?

Obviously there are some who push the boundaries and think it's ok as long as there is no actual intercourse/oral sex involved. You know, they rationalize.... a bit like Clinton, when he said he wasn't being unfaithful to his wife because oral sex isn't really sex.

The WT wouldn't have printed this unless it was a problem.

It seems the GB or some JW's just love to think about and talk about SEX 

We've had masterbation talked about here. 

We've had oral sex talked about here.

We've had tight 'pants' / trousers showing off 'body parts', talked about here. 

Now lap dancing. 

It is slightly funny but also a bit worrying. Are the GB or some JW's, perverts, that they cannot stop thinking about or talking about SEX.

Seems to remind me of an Otis Redding song, something about 'You don't miss your water , till your well is dry'.

Someone here missing more than their water ?  :) 

In the Hebrew scriptures it was necessary to discuss things relating to sex fairly graphically.  No beating around the bush. Jehovah wanted his people to be holy so he had to say in detail what he wanted and didn't want. Jehovah is not shy.

"(Leviticus 20:10-21) . . .who commits adultery with another man’s wife: The one who commits adultery with the wife of his fellow man should be put to death without fail, the adulterer and the adulteress. 11 A man who lies down with his father’s wife has exposed his father to shame. Both of them should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them. 12 If a man lies down with his daughter-in-law, both of them should be put to death without fail. They have violated what is natural. Their own blood is upon them. 13 “‘If a man lies down with a male the same as one lies down with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing. They should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them. 14 “‘If a man takes a woman and her mother, it is an obscene act. They should burn him and them in the fire, so that obscene conduct may not continue among you. 15 “‘If a man has intercourse with a beast, he should be put to death without fail, and you should kill the beast. 16 If a woman approaches any beast to have intercourse with it, you must kill the woman and the beast. They should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them. 17 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his sister, the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother, and he sees her nakedness and she sees his nakedness, it is a disgrace. They must be cut off before the eyes of the sons of their people. He has exposed his sister to shame. He should answer for his error. 18 “‘If a man lies down with a menstruating woman and has sexual relations with her, both he and she have exposed her flow of blood. Both of them must be cut off from among their people. 19 “‘You must not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister or your father’s sister, because that would be exposing a blood relative to shame. They should answer for their error. 20 A man who lies down with his uncle’s wife has exposed his uncle to shame. They should answer for their sin. They should die childless. 21 If a man takes his brother’s wife, it is something abhorrent. He has exposed his brother to shame. They should become childless."

People are doing all these things now to a greater degree, so it needs to be discussed. In first century the Bible said fornication was being practised by a member in the congregation which was not heard of in the pagan community. Imagine all the perverted things being practised with all the latest technology (sex dolls etc.) and depraved standards.)

(1 Corinthians 5:1) . . .among you, and such immorality as is not even found among the nations—of a man living with his father’s wife. 

10 minutes ago, Outta Here said:

You too, it appears.

Just pointing out the facts that the GB / Writing dept' seem to need to write about it all.

I would think a true Christian has enough advice and direction in God's word. 

But the GB obviously needs to think up something to write about to put up a smoke screen for them to hide behind. 

31 minutes ago, Outta Here said:

You have a higher % of sextalk in your postings than WT material though.

That is a pointless accusation as usual from you.

And as W/t material has been in production for far longer than i've been on this forum, you are obviously wrong.

But for person that hides behind a pussy, I don't expect anything better :) 

36 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

And as W/t material has been in production for far longer than i've been on this forum, you are obviously wrong.

Just on the basis of forum presence I would hazard you win hands down.

37 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

as usual from you

Always glad to meet customer expectations.

38 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

But for person that hides behind a pussy, I don't expect anything better

I have reported your abusive comments anonymously to 0300 1234 999. Expect a visit.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.