The World News Media

Disfellowshipping use to be 6 months- now it’s 1 year

Jack Ryan

THREE REASONS:

I think that because I believe that NO ONE has the slightest idea when Armageddon will come, and having been burned in 1974-1975 by peer pressure and constant propaganda to react as if it would have come in 1975 ... ( I was a coward, and caved ...), and because globally we are living in the very best times that have ever existed in the history of all civilization ... by ANY metric, possibly ALL of them, perhaps I was trying to say what Newton said about that.

I certainly did not believe it would be in 2060, or as early as 2032, etc. only that of all the sources available anywhere in humanity, past or present, if he had published his thoughts on this matter, I would SERIOUSLY be inclined to believe whatever Newton said, over any other human source, because of his track record of ALWAYS being right about what he published.

It's amazing about how much pure, clean intense white light you can get from just plain common sense.

.... which is not all that common, as we have repeatedly seen.

2019-08-03_020942.jpg

• Views 3.1k
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had the impression that this was Newton's whole point. It was not that he was serious about actually predicting a date for the end of the world. I think it was to show contemporaries that the same "

In previous decades, when someone was disfellowshipped, they were told their time would be 6 months. Now it’s a full year? Why did that change from 6 mo to a year? and are they getting more

Anna: I have not been getting any private messages. If anyone wants to email me: James.Rook@Technik-SA.US. I am not concerned about any vulnerability to letting out my email address ...

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.