Jack Ryan

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it was a crime can you imagine a judge saying "well nobody found out you robbed the bank because you covered it up. Well done you can continue as the bank manager and not go to prison." unless

The governing body believes the following to be true: Three months later = dfd; six years later = no problem Someone might say "I'm glad I waited to tell on myself"

But not David 

Posted Images

The governing body believes the following to be true:

• Three months later = dfd; six years later = no problem

• Someone might say "I'm glad I waited to tell on myself"

• Confessing is optional, he might just get busted and still be in the clear.

• "Serving faithfully" can include covering over serious sin for years

• God blesses those that are covering over serious sin

• The congregation can telepathically detect secret sins and will not respect you.

Dear brother Judas Iscariot,

Your assignment as Apostle will be maintained due to Jehovah's new light (Pr 4:18). You had been serving faithfully for many years and there's a lot of evidence of God's blessing your life.

Please, be sure to deposit the 30 pieces of silver to the worldwide work as proof of your repentance.

Please accept our christian love,

Kenneth E. Cook, Jr.
Samuel Frederick Herd
Geoffrey William Jackson
Mark Stephen Lett
Gerrit Lösch
Anthony Morris III
D. Mark Sanderson
David H. Splane

Hi Jack Ryan.   Is there anyway that you could give us a screen shot of number 26?   It would be interesting to compare how sinning before an appt is to be handled vs sinning while you are in an appointed position and 'above reproach'.  Thanks

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.