The World News Media

Torture of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Surgut

The Librarian

5 hours ago, Witness said:

you have taken by the hand of lawless men, crucified and killed”  Acts 2:21,22

Here we have Russian Government who working their job in protecting their Nation from this and that.

But this is also somehow similar to Malawi when GB instructed brotherhood in that country not to buy ID card aka Party card, because of "neutrality". With such "command" they was responsible (cca: 50% or more GB and 50% or less JW members) for bad outcome for all those who suffered and been killed. WT aka GB, GB aka WT was responsible for people's health and life.

There, in Russia, similar situation took place. Secular authority made decision, justice or injustice, to ban one Religion/Corporation. What choices JW members have. To obey Secular authority or to obey GB? Or to find third way? 

If they find Third way, out of GB instructions, i am very sure how JHVH God will be last Person in Universe who would blame them for Alternative Decisions/Choices.   

• Views 1k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least seven of Jehovah’s Witnesses were subjected to torture—electric shocks, suffocation, and cruel beatings—on the first floor of the Russian Investigative Committee’s building at ul. Ostrovskogo

@Witness @Srecko Sostar  I am an admin on here. Please don't use my news posts as launching pads for your own topic discussions. Be men enough to be able to start your own engaging content.

Did a foreign nation want Jesus killed, or was he persecuted by his own people?  On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit etern

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Here we have Russian Government who working their job in protecting their Nation from this and that.

“And this good news of this and that will be preached in all the inhabited earth as a witness to all nations, and then the end will come.”

23 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Mutual encouraging in "hope" for better future not needs any Formal Organization, Formal Meetings, Formal way of Worshiping. Just calm state of mind, faith, hope and WAITING for God (to solve your problem in life time, or to die in peaceful condition in old age

Of course, Witnesses can keep their religion. Just keep it in its place. (last place) 

Maybe they can even learn to be like those who have departed. Don’t do anything to make anybody upset, die in peaceful condition in old age, and let that be the end of it.

Some people settle for so little.

23 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Of course, Witnesses can keep their religion. Just keep it in its place. (last place) 

Dear Tom, when  JW religion come to be ONLY religion in the world (as you hopes) than this religion would destroy any potential danger of other way of religious thinking, and not only DFD opponents, but make them to disappear. Or perhaps deport them to some island (New Australia maybe , haha).

In that i find tragedy and irony about WTJWorg "future system".

Today, WT members want all Religious Freedom ...for all (first for self) .

Tomorrow, WT members will persecute all opposite religious opinion, another way of Worship and give NO Religious Freedom to future generation people in NW System/Order.

Today WT implements spiritual killings in shape/model of dfd and shunning. Tomorrow ....??

That is main problem ... not my feelings about different religious affiliations.  

6 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Secular authority made decision, justice or injustice, to ban one Religion/Corporation. What choices JW members have. To obey Secular authority or to obey GB? 

The reason that religious people form corporations is so that they may do things such as own property. The reason that enemies seek to ban them is so they cannot.

It is like my saying that I have no problem at all with the Russian people. It is only the Kremlin I seek to eliminate. I have no problem with Americans. Only Washington must go. And all citizens are free to drive on the roads. It is only the roads themselves that are banned.

The Canadians are fine people, excellent people! but they must not be allowed to form their own government. That should be prevented. That way maybe they can be better absorbed into America!

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The reason that religious people form corporations is so that they may do things such as own property. The reason that enemies seek to ban them is so they cannot.

The World is one big Corporation, i see. ;))

WT must fight for own Material Possessions like in Brazil. Brazil is good precedent, established by WT.

WT is good and experienced in making new Legal Entities that serve WT interests. So, it is possible to form, let say, Russian-American Cultural Society where people can learn social skills, ethnic music,  knitting etc. All with warm cup of good Russian Tea. And they can make own identity cards for 25 kopejki ( Russian kopéĭka).

Well Tom, you want to assure me how all is about Money and Real-Estate. In fact You are so right, correct. :) 

@Witness @Srecko Sostar  I am an admin on here. Please don't use my news posts as launching pads for your own topic discussions.

Be men enough to be able to start your own engaging content.

Example 1 - 

25 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

The World is one big Corporation, i see. ;))

Example 2 -

On 2/21/2019 at 8:26 AM, Witness said:

Did a foreign nation want Jesus killed, or was he persecuted by his own people? 

Learn to start NEW TOPICS! 

What is this post about???  People being TORTURED in RUSSIA. 

Have at least a little common decency??

SMH.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.