TrueTomHarley

• Views 4.7k
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do not know if the ARC did or didn't submit these findings to their legal brief. What I do know is that those letters had a very limited audience. Regular publishers had no idea about these letters,

In Jehovah’s Witness congregations, victims, parents, or anyone else, have always been free to report allegations of child sexual abuse to the police. The troubling reality is that many chose not to d

I don’t admire him. I use him. And I think he is okay with that. I also have sought to understand him. If anything, I admire you & and a few other very similar personas, for the tenacity

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Witness said:

@TrueTomHarley, please go to www . silentlambs . org and scroll down the left hand column to see how many times the word "elder" is found in each story heading.  

Please go to court hearings and see how many times an elder is the perpetrator. Then go to those of other groups, where you will find that it is nobody but their leaders coming under legal fire.

It is the court hearings where one must look. For lawyers will take the cases that seem easiest to win over those where allegations are more tenuous. For all I know, you wrote many of the stories at lambs. But it is the ones that lawyers adopt because they seem provable that count.

And very few are  elders as perpetrators.

Quote @TrueTomHarley But it is the ones that lawyers adopt because they seem provable that count. 

Really ?  I thought all truth counted.  i thought all Victims counted. 

But  TTH seems to say that if it's not in the courts then it doesn't matter. I wonder why ? 

Oh yes, because if it's not in the courts then the JW Org are not in trouble for it.  TTH doesn't care about the victims.

To TTH the victims are just collateral damage. 

As I've said before the whole truth will never be known because Elders protect each other and work against victims. 

Elders destroy evidence and deliberately tell lies to protect the Org. The Elders have permission to tell lies from the GB as the GB say it is 'spiritual warfare'.  And the Elders get to keep their positions of 'authority', ruling over the congregations.  

Oh Tom, what are you trying to protect ? and why ? The Org is a complete mess. Everyone knows it. Why are you hiding yourself from the truth ? 

But i suppose TTH cannot back down because he seems to have written books about it, and he would look foolish if he suddenly back tracked. 

16 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

But it is the ones that lawyers adopt because they seem provable that count. Really ?  I thought all truth counted.  i thought all Victims counted. 

Possibly the lawyers discard some because they are not convinced that they are truth.

Or (more likely) they are not convinced that they have anything to do with the Watchtower 

The Lawyers and Accountants now decide theocratic policy for the WTB&TS, and that is a documented fact many times on public display, as discussed here, ad nauseum .... They care ONLY about winning the case for the Society, and care NOTHING about TRUTH and JUSTICE, fairness or equity... or they would not do what they do so transparently BADLY.

The quest for Justice is, for us as an organization, all about preserving money ....  and real estate, through strategy and tactics that would embarrass a crooked used-car salesman.

The Society has NEVER admitted making an administrative mistake that would cost them money, and it took a hundred years for the one-liner in the February 2017 Watchtower for the GB to admit, hidden in a paragraph, that they were NEITHER inspired of God, or infallible.

Other than that .... NEVER.

EVER  (Please correct me with a real example if I am wrong...)

The same is true about the real and alleged victim's lawyers who choose to represent the plaintiffs.

They will only take a case on contingency based on their evaluation that they cannot lose the case, or can force the Society to settle for enough money to make their case, and STILL BE PAID. 

The way the civil secular courts work,  they only have to prove their case to a preponderance of evidence.

For those in Rio Linda, that means 51%.

59 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

They care ONLY about winning the case for the Society, and care NOTHING about TRUTH and JUSTICE, fairness or equity... or they would not do what they do so transparently BADLY.

The quest for Justice is, for us as an organization, all about preserving money ....  and real estate, through strategy and tactics that would embarrass a crooked used-car salesman.

Proverbs 28:5

On 3/5/2019 at 7:11 AM, JOHN BUTLER said:

Seems there is big news from Canada then. More secrets will be revealed. TTH can continue with his sarcasm but it will not protect that JW Org.  

There is also big news of victims forced to marry pedophiles and children dancing in homosexualized bars in the US, and should we say something about it, we are attacked for it. You have the society of this day and age promoting this, which will only fuel pedophilia even more. Clearly the child in question, his parents are not educated in this sense of child abuse. Aside from that, schools, even for you folk in the UK are teaching the young ones something that is not okay.

As I had told you before, if you want to make change to a problem, teach the people. Negate attack, give aid. Clearly the lack of effort isn't going to do much, but only cause more and more abusers to enter and plague institutions, and with what is going about in today's society, expect things on a level that is catastrophe.

No one is immune to pedophilia, as I address to you, not even the Jehovah's Witnesses are immune to that madness,  not even the Americans, not even the British, no one. As with what went down in recent days, whose to say pedophilia are victims? When groups begin to proclaim and profess such, it will only create more problems for everyone.

@BillyTheKid46 When it comes to such things, people tend to ignore it, mainly when it comes to child abuse. Child and Neglect Services even profess information, but many, who are throwing rocks as glass houses do not want to heed a word they say. It creates problem now because they want to be the crusaders to the cause, not realizing that they are only making the monstrous beast that is child abuse and pedophilia even bigger. Aside from that a lot of people tend to play favorites despite true or false information.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.