The World News Media

Will Satan be dead when he is in the abyss for one thousand years?

The Librarian

• Views 801
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No he will not be dead. His powers will be taken away until the thousand years are ended. Rev 20.  

Satan and his demons become soon trapped for 1000 years! After that time, truly becoming EVEN smarter, they will be released for a very short time to once again take a huge part of humanity, JW, int

Satan the Devil, God's Adversary, and the resister, the slander, he will be made no more when the time comes, and all who continue to side with him. God will make sure no enemy roam about, be it man o

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Queen Esther said:

Satan and his demons become soon trapped for 1000 years!
After that time, truly becoming EVEN smarter, they will be released for a very short time to once again take a huge part of humanity, JW, into final death.

These people decide also for death - but then for Eternal !!

(sorry for my not perfect English...:( ---)

Then, you believe there are two Armageddons.  Is that right?

5 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Satan and his demons become soon trapped for 1000 years!
After that time, truly becoming EVEN smarter, they will be released for a very short time to once again take a huge part of humanity, JW, into final death.

These people decide also for death - but then for Eternal !!

(sorry for my not perfect English...:( ---)

Must we conquer death twice?

Was Jesus’ sacrifice so that we may gain life, a temporary promise, even a worthless sacrifice?  If we are obedient to the Father through Christ’s teachings, how can we receive eternal life, just to have it possibly taken away again?

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.  John 11:25

Jesus never said it would be a temporary time of peace after the Kingdom arrives.  A promise is a promise, especially from God.  Why would He interrupt the Kingdom peace He bestows on his children by sending Satan to deceive them?  To be acceptable to live in the Kingdom of God, we are judged NOW by Christ.  If we are judged as evil, we wouldn’t be in the Kingdom!  To be children of God, our hearts would be sealed in pure devotion to the Father and Christ. 

“For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power. 57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.”   1 Cor 15:56

We each can conquer death eternally, by obeying the Father and the Son.  Mark 12:29-34  Our opportunity for eternal life is now through Jesus Christ.

The apostle Paul said that when Jesus returns, he will destroy death.  1 Cor 15:23-28

The “Thousand Years”, which has come and gone, is on this side of Armageddon, not on the Kingdom side.  God’s Kingdom is a righteous kingdom, which will remain that way eternally.  Satan will not be waiting in an abyss to resurrect “death”, because Jesus will have destroyed both death and him, as scriptures tells us. 

It is very sad to see just how little Watchtower members understand Jesus’ teachings, his promises, and his sacrifice, all because the organization's leaders preach “another Jesus”.  2 Cor 11:4

Matt 25:32,46:  "All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate them one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

"And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

John 3:18 - "Anyone who believes in him is not condemned, but anyone who does not believe is already condemned, because he has not believed in the name of the one and only Son of God.”

John 12:3033:  Jesus answered and said, “This voice did not come because of Me, but for your sake.  Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.  And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.”  This He said, signifying by what death He would die.

Would the great Shepherd, Jesus, allow any thief to steal away his sheep that he draws to himself?  John 10:9,10

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand." John 10:27,28

Dear Queen Esther, what you describe is Armageddon.  Satan is the Destroyer, desiring to lead people away from Christ, who is life. Isa 33:1; John 14:6   But how would he do it?  He would coerce his teachers who utter his lies, to talk truth about Christ and the Father in an acceptable light.    Yet, he would take the precious promises of life that we have in Christ and give them a twist, making them appear to still be good initially, but having a horrendous outcome.  He would put any blame of destruction to come upon us, on God.  He makes Jesus out as the Destroyer, not him.  He works by using deceit.  Deceit, deception is his perfected means of pulling people away from Christ, even as he speaks of Christ – who, we really know is his enemy.  Gen 3:15  Remember, he wants Jesus and the anointed destroyed. Rev 12:1-4,13,15 He knows that once God’s Kingdom is established on the other side of Armageddon, his rule over us, ends.  Each of us must conquer his deceit, but we can’t do that without thoroughly reading Jesus’ promises of eternal life to come.  Rev 12:10 

It is a lie that Jesus would abandon his faithful sheep after a thousand years when he said “no one will snatch them from my hand”.  Satan has already been “let loose” after a symbolic “thousand years” to formulate not only this lie but many others that have been told to you.   He uses false prophets, false teachers to do so.  Rev 13:11

How does he walk about like a roaring lion seeking to devour someone? By using sugar-coated lies as a trap.  A peaceful “thousand years” to come after Armageddon to be interrupted by a “testing” time, is one of those bitter-sweet lies he has concocted.  Matt 10:34  It gives you enough of a promise of relief from this world, only to rob you of it, a thousand years later. 

By believing that he will surface after Armageddon, after the Great Day of God the Almighty, and lead millions of people away from Jesus Christ when they have already been judged as deserving of eternal life, he has gained the power he craves, over the thoughts and actions of JWs.

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. 2 Cor 11:13-15

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits.”  Matt 7:15 

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’  Matt 7:21-23

When we turn to Christ who is our Savior, he saves us from death, because he has conquered it.  Matt 28:18; John 8:31,32  Through our continual obedience to him and the Father until death and Satan are thrown into the “lake of fire”,  we receive eternal life in God’s Kingdom, never to be interrupted by death again.  Rev 20:10

Now, that is an eternal promise that far exceeds the limited promise of what you have been taught.   Ps 18:30; Isa 55:11

@Witness

Some things are true, the many scriptures, but miscellaneous is unclear or wrong!
Satan lies constantly, that's world famous.
Please do not forget :
In the 1000 years after Armageddon, in which only the obedient JW are led to perfection -
also the MANY Risen, which then logically have to undergo the final test! Therefore the short release of Satan -
and he becomes "billions" in the last, ETERNAL DEATH
consequences.

This quantity is in the Bible "like sand by the sea"
described ....

That's it!
I'm not one of the daily commentators here.
Brotherly Love, Agape ❤ ♥ ☼ ♥ ❤

10 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

In the 1000 years after Armageddon,

I hope when you read this, you will see that nothing antagonistic will disturb the Kingdom of God once Armageddon is finished.

In the last days
the mountain of the Lord’s house
will be established
at the top of the mountains
and will be raised above the hills.
Peoples will stream to it,
2 and many nations will come and say,
“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
to the house of the God of Jacob. (1 Pet 2:5,9,10;1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16; Eph 2:19-22)
He will teach us about his ways
so we may walk in his paths.”
For instruction will go out of Zion
and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
3 He will settle disputes among many peoples
and provide arbitration for strong nations
that are far away.
They will beat their swords into plows
and their spears into pruning knives.
Nation will not take up the sword against nation,
and they will never again train for war.
4 But each person will sit under his grapevine
and under his fig tree
with no one to frighten him.
For the mouth of the Lord of Armies
has spoken.
5 Though all the peoples each walk
in the name of their gods,
we will walk in the name of the Lord our God
forever and ever.

6 On that day—
this is the Lord’s declaration—
I will assemble the lame
and gather the scattered,
those I have injured.
7 I will make the lame into a remnant,
those far removed into a strong nation.
Then the Lord will reign over them in Mount Zion
from this time on and forever.

8 And you, watchtower for the flock,
fortified hill of Daughter Zion,
the former rule will come to you;
sovereignty will come to Daughter Jerusalem.  Micah 4:1-8

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.