The World News Media

RESTORATION OF PURE WORSHIP, EXAMINING THE SCRIPTURES 2/14/2019

Witness

The restoration of pure worship; Watchtower’s “Daily Text" from a few days back touches on it:

“Return to me, . . . and I will return to you.—Zech. 1:3.
The year 537 B.C.E. was one of rejoicing for Jehovah’s dedicated people. After 70 long years of captivity, they were freed from Babylon and enthusiastically got to work on restoring true worship in Jerusalem. In 536 B.C.E., the foundation of the TEMPLE was laid. Sixteen years later, the building of Jehovah’s temple was at a standstill. God’s people needed to be reminded that they should return to Jehovah and stop putting their personal pursuits first. To help his people recall why they were freed from Babylon in the first place, God sent his prophet Zechariah in 520 B.C.E. The very name Zechariah, which means “Jehovah Has Remembered,” may have brought to mind a vital truth. Though they had forgotten Jehovah’s saving acts, God still remembered his people. (Zech. 1:3, 4) He lovingly assured them that he would help them to reestablish pure worship, but he also firmly warned them that he would not tolerate halfhearted worship.” w17.10 21-22 ¶2-3

JWs, are you aware we have another Temple foundation well established in the apostles and prophets? 1 Cor 12:28; Eph.2:20; 1Cor.3:10; Phil.3:17 Each human priestly “stone” that also builds upon it by speaking truth in Christ, and becoming sealed into it, are the faithful anointed chosen ones throughout the centuries. 1 John 4:6; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17 After critical testing and refinement, each must become a source of pure worship. John 4:24; James 1:12; 1 Thess 2:4 

However, what has taken place in the last century? The Temple building has been at a standstill in the Watchtower. The last remaining “stones” are scattered among the “nations”, and prohibited from “building one another up” in the Spirit of God. Ezek 22:15; Micah 5:8; 1 Cor 5:11; Eph 4:4-6; Rom 8:9; 1 Cor 12:4,5,11; 1 Thess 5:11 

(See the WT 16 January p. 24, par. 😎

Can you discern this? A counterfeit priesthood, the elder body, offers sacrifices of “praise” to “Jehovah’s organization”, while God’s authentic priesthood are to obey these directives or be symbolically “killed”. Num 18:7;Rev 13:15; Dan 8:11; 9:27; Matt 24:15; Rev 11:1,2 It is not possible for anointed who are admonished to remain in the organization, to equally remain in Christ, the Head of the Temple body. John 15:4-7; Rom 8:35,37; Jer 23:9-14 

We cannot serve two masters which is an act of “halfhearted worship” toward God. The chief cornerstone of truth has been rejected for an idol; built on lies, and by the hands of men. Matt 6:24; Rom 6:16; Rom 1:25; Ps 118:22,23; Matt 21:42-44; John 14:6 

In that same WT magazine, the statement is made:

“In these last days, Jehovah’s people have been able to do a great work. This has been possible because of Jehovah’s blessing and Christ’s leadership. We are happy to be part of a STABLE, SECURE, AND EVERLASTING ORGANIZATION, and we know that Jehovah’s purpose for pure worship will come true.”

The promise of “pure worship” is a cover-up for a delusion created at Satan’s hand, with its purpose to lead God’s people into another “Babylon”. Isa 28:14,15; 2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 13:10,11; 17:3-6; 18:4-8 Although Christ and 144,000 are mentioned in the article, no scripture points to the true Temple built with “living stones”, but addresses the organization comprised of all JWs. Slyly accomplished, the temple building activity and restoration of true worship spoken of in Zechariah, is applied to an earthly organization today. God’s anointed Temple is bypassed as nonexistent; yet Jesus said “destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up.” He didn’t have in mind the Watchtower IDOL, “but he was speaking about the temple of his body”. John 2:19,21; Matt 16:18; Isa 28:16 He is the “’precious cornerstone, a sure foundation” of GOD’S Temple only, having no interest in an EARTHLY ENTITY/ ORGANIZATION/CORPORATION EXISITING IN SATAN’S WORLD that stands on shaky ground. Luke 4:8; Matt 7:24-27 Where do YOU think his attention should be focused on, JWs? The Temple of God, or the temple of men? 

Built under God’s specifications, the early tabernacle and temple were blessed with God’s Spirit. Exod 40:34; 2 Chron 5:13,14 It was His decision to choose them as His “dwelling place” in Spirit. Since Christ, we have another temple in the making – another dwelling place God has chosen as His own. Acts 7:47-50; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16; Eph 2:19-22

**Sidepoint: In reference to the Man of Lawlessness/elder body/counterfeit priesthood sitting in or ruling over the temple sanctuary, Rev 11:1,2 says the “outer court” of the temple is trampled by the Gentiles. I find it interesting that in Ezekiel’s temple vision he is in the “inner court” when the “glory of the Lord filled the Temple.” Ezek 43:5 

Ezekiel continues:
Then I heard Him speaking to me from the temple, while a man stood beside me. 7 And He said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever. No more shall the house of Israel defile My holy name, they nor their kings, by their harlotry or with the carcasses of their kings on their high places. Ezek 43:6,7

Isa 66:1,2 - This is what the Lord says:
Heaven is my throne,
and earth is my footstool.
Where could you possibly build a house for me?
And where would my resting place be?
2 My hand made all these things,
and so they all came into being.
This is the Lord’s declaration.
I will look favorably on this kind of person:
one who is humble, submissive in spirit,
and trembles at my word.”

For those who are interested, Pearl Doxsey has written an excellent article on the question of accuracy regarding Rev 11:2; whether it should read the outer or inner court where the “trampling” of the Holy City occurs. I have actually found a Greek Interlinear that specifies the “inner court” in the Greek breakdown, but transcribes it as the “outer court”. Just type in  “outer court” in her search box.** 

It is so wickedly presumptuous for haughty men to believe THEY can label the work of their own hands, their own conception as inspired by God, convincing millions that God has willingly chosen their brainstorm over His divine plan already in progress for the last 2,000 years. Rev 13:11,15

WT 85/3/15 p. 10 - “GOD’S ORGANIZATION.” That expression was used by a member of the Watch Tower Society’s editorial staff during the daily Bible discussion at the Bethel dining tables over 60 years ago. How it thrilled the headquarters family in Brooklyn, New York! That UNIQUE PHRASE, “God’s organization,” served to GUIDE THE FUTURE THINKING, SPEECH AND WRITING of those Bible Students. It broadened their spiritual VISION with regard to all creation and greatly influenced their attitude toward the marvelous Organizer of the universe, Jehovah God.

No! This “vision” had another spirit at its helm; Satan, the father of the lie. Jer 23:16 From this point, the Beast that rises out of the “sea” of spiritual “Gentiles”, became a “spirit-directed organization”, declared as owned by God. Jer 6:23 “Life” was breathed into the concept of “organization” by a Harlot/false prophet, AS AN INSTRUMENT OF SATAN’S to conquer the authentic Temple of God. Jer 6:23;Isa 5:14; Rev 13:1-3,5-7; 16:13;14; 9:7,10; 20:7-9 

From the Amplified Bible: 
“You shall not make [gods to share] with Me [My glory and your worship]; gods of silver or gods of gold you shall not make for yourselves.” Exod 20:23

Kingdom Ministry 8/82 pg 1: “Loyalty and godly devotion are essentials of true WORSHIP. (2 Tim. 2:19) Jehovah God rightly expects each of us to maintain a DEVOTED ATTACHMENT to him AND his visible earthly organization.” 

Can you see that you are expected to give worship to the organization through your "loyalty and godly devotion to it?"

JWs, peppered throughout your magazines and research books, the identity of the true Temple of God is mentioned, yet only enough to supply bits of of truth to keep the anointed ‘captivated’ and vaguely aware of who they are. Isa 5:13 The concept of an “everlasting organization” that offers peace, security and salvation, has effectively permeated the heart, mind and soul of God’s scattered Temple stones. Ezek 13:6,7,10; 1 Thess 5:3

“Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, live in him, firmly rooted and BUILT UP IN HIM and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding with thankfulness. BEWARE LEST ANYONE TAKE YOU CAPTIVE THROUGH PHILOSOPHY AND EMPTY DECEIT, according to the tradition of men, according to the elemental spirits of the world AND NOT ACCORDING TO CHRIST, 9 because in him all the fullness of deity dwells bodily, and you are filled in him, who is the head over every ruler and authority in whom also you were circumcised with a circumcision not made by hands, by the removal of the body of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ.” Col 2:6-11 (Rom 2:28,29

The true Temple of God is ignored today because Satan wants it DESTROYED – every last living stone under the New Covenant, that rivals his power and the idol he has created to deceive the anointed. Gen 3:15; Rev 12:1-4,17; 16:13,14 Have you, JWs, also been deceived? Willing puppets that have forfeited their covenant in Christ, have accepted Satan’s worldly offer of riches, and power over those captivated by an empty dream.

Is this defilement with the world, compared to SPIRITUAL fornication...a loss of "virginity"?

James4:4 reads:
"You ADULTEROUS PEOPLE, don’t you know that FRIENDSHIP WITH THE WORLD means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. 5 Or do you think Scripture says without reason that he JEALOUSLY longs for the spirit he has caused to dwell in us? 6 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:
“God opposes THE *PROUD
but shows favor to the humble.”
7 SUBMIT yourselves, then, TO God. Resist THE DEVIL, and he will flee from you."

James 4:4 shows us that an alliance ("friendship") with the world, is "adultery" toward God's spirit.
The "wicked steward" forms such a friendship (Matt.24:49; Rev.17:2; 2:22; 18:3).
His *pride is at the root of his desire to form an alliance with worldly power. Because of this spiritual fornication with that power, he subjects himself to the devil (does not "resist"/"oppose" as Jesus did Matt.4:8-10). Only Christ...the original one "born of God", can keep those who belong to him, safe from Satan (1John5:18), IF WE REMAIN UNSPOTTED FROM THE WORLD (Eph.5:27,26).
Paul spoke of this purity, at 2Cor.11:2, and it mentions the same "jealousy" as James4:5. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/…

2Cor.11:2 reads:
"For I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy; for I betrothed you TO ONE HUSBAND, so that to Christ I might present you as a pure virgin."

We see that Paul was not referring to a physical virginity, but a symbolic, spiritual one.
So, lets return to Rev.14:4,5:
"These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless."

Those who become part of God's heavenly Temple, remain free of any alliance with Satan's world. We may have been taught that this is speaking of politics, financial greed, etc.; but this alliance with the world is much more than that....

(From Pearl’s article, Spiritual Virginity -vs- The Harlot's Cup / Two Covenants; 4 womaninthewilderness blogspot)

“For freedom Christ has set us free. Stand firm, therefore, and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

JWs, can you consciously call yourselves free slaving for earthly accomplishments that are hypocritically called a “great work” blessed by God when His Temple is covertly “trampled” and its “stones” well hidden among you? Jer 22:13; Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4 The anointed in covenant with God have disregarded their role to proclaim the truth about God’s Temple, by allowing “uncircumcised Gentiles” to speak blasphemies in their place. These “Gentiles” are counterfeit priests “circumcised” by another spirit, binding their heart with an idol formulated from the fleshly world of Satan. (Rom.2:28,29 

Restoration of pure worship didn’t happen in 1919, one of many Watchtower dates to send you into confusion, but is happening now – OUTSIDE the wall of lies. Matt 17:11;Luke 1:16,17; Isa 61:3,4; James 1:12; Ezek 13:1,2,10-12 

However,
INSIDE THOSE WALLS…
Judah has gone into exile
following affliction and harsh slavery;
she lives among the nations
but finds no place to rest.
All her pursuers have overtaken her
in narrow places.

Her adversaries have become her masters;
her enemies are at ease,
for the Lord has made her suffer
because of her many transgressions.
Her children have gone away
as captives before the adversary. Lam 1:3; 5

There are anointed and companions who have rejected the idol and look toward the true Temple Zion where sacrifices and worship toward the Almighty Father are offered “in spirit and truth”. John 4:23,24; Gal 5:24,25 These “living stones” of “New Jerusalem” who were thrown out for exposing the TRUTH about this delusion, and “killed” by “God’s organization”, are no longer trampled by men who pass themselves off as priestly “Jews”. John 16:2; Rev 13:15; 11:7; 2:8-11 

“Now we ask you, brothers, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our assembling to him, 2 that you not be easily shaken from your composure, nor be troubled either by a spirit or by a message or by a letter alleged to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has arrived. 3 Do not let anyone DECEIVE you in any way, for that day will not come unless the REBELLION comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and who exalts himself over every so-called god or object of worship,

SO THAT HE SITS DOWN IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD, proclaiming that he himself is God.”

This act can only occur where the Temple exists, which is among you, JWs - in the anointed ones.

“and then the lawless one will be REVEALED, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of his mouth, and wipe out by the appearance of his coming, 9 whose coming is in accordance with the working of Satan, with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 and with every UNRIGHTEOUS DECEPTION against those who are perishing, in place of which they did not accept the love of the truth, so that they would be saved. 11 And because of this, God sends them a powerful delusion (“A WORKING OF DECEIT”) so that they will BELIEVE THE LIE, 12 in order that all may be condemned WHO DID NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH, but delighted in unrighteousness. 2 Thess 2:1-4,8-12

The “unique phrase”, “GOD’S ORGANIZATION”, has its own counterfeit priesthood/elder body that implements this working of deceit, which is overseen not by God, but by Satan the devil. The assumed “everlasting organization”, a counterfeit Zion directed by Satan and implemented by his “ministers”, will become LEVEL GROUND. Zech 4:7

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do MANY MIGHTY WORKS in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS.’ Matt 7:21-23

24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.” Matt 7:21-27

“Elijah Turns Hearts” – Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness blogspot

jw org bethel.jpg

jw sign.jpg

• Views 453
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.