Witness

• Views 11.9k
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your entire response here and in one or two earlier posts in this thread appear to be exactly what I would expect to hear from an anointed person. I believe you speak out in the hope that readers will

Job 14:4 King James Version (KJV) 4 Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one. .......perhaps only God can do this? Question is, would He using for such task; some of JW, some of Wak

Who told you this? But one thing doesn't seem believable, and that is actually replacing a jw.org flag. I cannot imagine there was a jw.org flag in the window. In fact why would the Chilean brothers h

Posted Images

The preponderance of evidence, as I saw it then, and as I see it now, as shown leads me to believe that it happened EXACTLY as Jack Ryan just posted.

It is consistent with the fact that for 50 years in Mexico, Jehovah's Witnesses were a "cultural association", until the law was changed so they could own REAL ESTATE.

Straight from "central casting".

When I was a younger man, I used to bet my life that I understood parachuting as well as I understood that hitting the ground at 220 miles per hour is NOT GOOD ...

A series of ACTUAL life or death "leaps of faith".   I am USED to the idea.

It's all about how you rate the probabilities of this thing ... that thing .. or the other thing .... whatever it is, as being true, false, or somewhere in the middle.

Sometimes, the credibility gap is compensated for by a gullibility fill.

Sometimes the truth really hurts.

WDS - the sword that cuts BOTH ways.

The preponderance of evidence, as I saw it then, and as I see it now, as shown leads me to believe that it happened EXACTLY as Jack Ryan just posted.

6 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Make sense man! Colossians 3:1

Oh dear, typical Allen comment.

1 Peter 2:5-9 English Standard Version (ESV)

5 you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 For it stands in Scripture: “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone,  a cornerstone chosen and precious, and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.” 7 So the honor is for you who believe, but for those who do not believe, “The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,” 8 and “A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense.” They stumble because they disobey the word, as they were destined to do.

9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

What part do you see that you believe stands with what you are preaching?

This part:

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

I proclaim the excellencies of the Father and His Son.  JWs proclaim “Jehovah AND his organization”, or Jehovah’s organization”. 

“Who will you compare Me or make me equal to? Who will you measure me with, so that we should be like eWhy does Michael ch other?  Isa 46:5 

What does the name Michael mean?  “Who Is Like God” 

Michael stand up for his “people” in the last days. Considering the meaning of his name, do you think he is representing those who continually make the comparison of his Father to an earthly entity found in the enemy's realm?  Phil 3:18,19  Who expect devotion to the organization when God requires exclusive devotion?  Exod 20:5

“At that time Michael (“Who is like God”) shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book.”  Dan 12:1

On one side of this war are those who represent God; on the other side are those who represent an idol/organization that claims to be "spirit-directed" and invincible.  Rev 13:15

So they worshiped the dragon who  gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast?  Who is able to make war with him?"  Rev 13:4

32 minutes ago, Anna said:

I didn't say it did, I said the two groups became one flock.

Perhaps I read it wrong:

"This became the Christian congregation made up of not only anointed Jews (Israelites) but also anointed Gentiles. Hence, this new nation came to be known as "spiritual Israel", who with those not anointed (the other sheep) became one flock. 1 Pet. 2:9"

But after reading again, I come up with the same interpretation.  

32 minutes ago, Anna said:

Well fist they are dedicated to God. Second, they support God's interests here on earth. Like I said, you are confusing things....

Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.  Matt 6:19

2 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

As I said: Has it not occurred to anyone that maybe this KH, with a porta potty outside, might be rented, and the building is owned by a non JW who put the flag up? I mean if someone would take pics of the stage at our assembly here in town, they would see the American flag right above it. Well we didn't put it there...

We used to rent space above a pub, there were drunks outside every meeting night. I'm sure Jack Ryan and Witness would take pics and say those were brothers who had had one too many.....

10 minutes ago, Witness said:

"This became the Christian congregation made up of not only anointed Jews (Israelites) but also anointed Gentiles. Hence, this new nation came to be known as "spiritual Israel", who with those not anointed (the other sheep) became one flock. 1 Pet. 2:9"

But after reading again, I come up with the same interpretation.  

Perhaps that's the problem all along. Your interpretation. I will rephrase it: Spiritual Israel became one flock with the other sheep or, conversely,  the other sheep became one flock with spiritual Israel. John 10:16

10 minutes ago, Witness said:

Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth,

Again, wrong interpretation of what I said. God's interests on earth are of a spiritual nature. Proclaiming of his Kingdom and making disciples. That's what the organization is organized to do.

8 hours ago, Anna said:

Perhaps that's the problem all along. Your interpretation. I will rephrase it: Spiritual Israel became one flock with the other sheep or, conversely,  the other sheep became one flock with spiritual Israel. John 10:16

I don't think it was my interpretation, but the way you wrote.  The above is much clearer.

And I said that the one flock is comprised of all anointed ones - fleshly Jews and physical Gentiles uniting in one anointed Body of spiritual "Israel". 

8 hours ago, Anna said:

Again, wrong interpretation of what I said. God's interests on earth are of a spiritual nature. Proclaiming of his Kingdom and making disciples. That's what the organization is organized to do.

If God's interests on earth are only of a spiritual nature, then why would He need buildings dedicated to Him?  Why is Prov 3:9 interpreted by the GB as your donations?  Why would one be disfellowshipped from the organization if the entire interest of God was spiritual?  Why is Warwick called the "House of God"?  Acts 7:48

1 minute ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Are you suggesting an imperfect being can be equal to Christ?  How does any of that reference suggest, we just need to believe in Christ to be saved. Does that mean the present priesthood has the power to raise the dead, and cure the ill?

Not sure how you get any of that out of "proclaiming the excellencies" of God as one of His priests.  

On 3/14/2019 at 12:38 AM, Witness said:

If you only realized JWs do not consider you part of their "church".  

I've explained this a while ago pertaining to the early church in relation to Scripture and the Didache, as well as such in regards to Salvation, I believe this was talked about to you several times. Even before them, before us, there were people of God who are of this church, the same one that Jesus has built, same teachings, same practices, etc. all intact. A Christian would not be concerning of preaching the gospel if they believe that only they themselves would be saved, otherwise that would be hypocritical, hence why Christians will preach the gospel to the people, and this is an example in which we see with what took place during and after Pentecost, perhaps even Jesus and the Samaritan woman as read in John 4.

For someone such as yourself to claim you are anointed, yet water down Christ's Kingship and butcher God's order of things, you cannot be taken seriously. Not to mentioned, you be very, very aware of the connection between Christians and the church of the Christ, and those of whom who heed the word.

Hypocritical, is all that can be said. But surely one among the Firstfruits should have seen that one coming.

That being said, God is merciful and such mercy is extended to all persons, God knows who is and who is not for him. There are those out there who still needs to know what the gospel is, and clearly, so what are you doing to help such ones?

The church itself is of the Christ, built by him. I advise you not to forget what that is, and what it means.

4 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Agenda driven thinking is ALWAYS delusional ... whether you are on the "outside looking in" ... or the "inside looking out".

WDS - the sword that cuts BOTH ways.

824128556_chileanflag.jpg.6b91c702a1a7289ea08b932c896cd025.jpg

In case you didn’t understand, witness.

; 

Luke 12:32

Ahh, you are thinking I am applying this to the anointed remnant that comes out of the Watchtower.

No.  The “little flock” were physical Jews; who, when added to the Gentile “other sheep”, became one anointed flock under Christ as the new Nation of “Israel”.  John 10:16; Rom.9:6; 2:28-29; Gal.6:15-16; 3:28-29     

If faithful, they would also receive the Kingdom.   Rev 5:9,10

The number of anointed who survive Armageddon, are few.  Eze.14:22; Luke13:23-24; 18:26-27; Matt.7:13-14

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.