The World News Media

"STANDING WHERE IT DOES NOT BELONG"

Witness

4 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Agenda driven thinking is ALWAYS delusional ... whether you are on the "outside looking in" ... or the "inside looking out".

The particular picture you showed, however, might or might not be evidence for what it looks like. I don't think it's a coincidence that the picture finds the most damning angle, and yet that angle still doesn't prove what it was apparently intended to prove. Notice how close the flag material is shown to the corner of the Hall. You could not take a picture with it any closer. We also have a shadow that indicates the flag is not as close to that corner as it first appears. And we have a vertical fence bar obscuring the vertical flag pole so that we don't know if it is behind the white fence or in front. The picture therefore appears staged in a way that could be hiding evidence and which could be easily shown one way or another with a second picture that shows which side of the white fence the flag is on.

You have often shown the picture below, and engineers and draftsmen realize that you often need three or more perspectives, and dotted (hidden) lines to get the full picture.

image.png

• Views 11.9k
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your entire response here and in one or two earlier posts in this thread appear to be exactly what I would expect to hear from an anointed person. I believe you speak out in the hope that readers will

Job 14:4 King James Version (KJV) 4 Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one. .......perhaps only God can do this? Question is, would He using for such task; some of JW, some of Wak

Who told you this? But one thing doesn't seem believable, and that is actually replacing a jw.org flag. I cannot imagine there was a jw.org flag in the window. In fact why would the Chilean brothers h

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Outta Here said:

That foto of a floating flagpole falls on the first fence!

I enlarged the photo, and compared the flag pole to the flag and pole projected shadows, onto the Kingdom Hall's wall.

The photo MAY be a complete fake, but it is NOT probable, in my considered and educated opinion.

The larger and higher flag in the picture (there are two) is definitely behind the fence at the sidewalk or curb, and it projects exactly correct at the right angle, and the shadow on the Kingdom Hall wall  at the address numbers "2925" shown, is the right size and shape, and SPECULAR ALBEDO that it should be.

WHAT IS TRUTH SHOULD BE THE AGENDA ... NOT what is the agenda..

Sometimes, we just have to bet our lives, on the best guess, according to how we see the Universe.

14 hours ago, Witness said:

If God's interests on earth are only of a spiritual nature, then why would He need buildings dedicated to Him? 

I don't even know how I should answer this because it is so obvious. I know you don't think gathering together with people of the same faith is important. But Jehovah's Witnesses do. For that you need a building. 

Why is Prov 3:9 interpreted by the GB as your donations?

Again, I don't know how to explain such an obvious thing. You can't do much in this world without money. Valuable things can mean anything, including money, obviously.

Why would one be disfellowshipped from the organization if the entire interest of God was spiritual?

The entire interest of God is spiritual and his congregation has to be kept spiritually clean.

Why is Warwick called the "House of God"?  Acts 7:48

Because it's the hub of spiritual dissemination, and it's a house. Everyone knows God doesn't live there.

5 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I enlarged the photo, and compared the flag pole to the flag and pole projected shadows, onto the Kingdom Hall's wall.

The photo MAY be a complete fake, but it is NOT probable, in my considered and educated opinion.

That wasn't one of the 21 addresses in Santiago proper, but I did find it here (in the Valparaiso Region). The flagpole is definitely kept on the KH side of the fence, and this is definitely the site of an actual KH with a flagpole on the property.

image.png

6 hours ago, JW Insider said:

We also have a shadow that indicates the flag is not as close to that corner as it first appears.

Also, the shadow of the supposed flag does not belong to that flag. Someone spent a lot of time trying to superimpose the flag into that picture, but still failed.

57 minutes ago, Anna said:

Everyone knows God doesn't live there.

I suppose every JW child knows God doesn't live in kingdom halls also.

57 minutes ago, Anna said:

Again, I don't know how to explain such an obvious thing. You can't do much in this world without money. Valuable things can mean anything, including money, obviously.

Then why teach GOD needs your money?

Just like you know God doesn’t live in Bethel, the "house of God",  (I'm sure many JWs consider Bethel God's dwelling), we also know God doesn't need money, or an organization to get His work completed; since He works directly with His Temple priests who finally acknowledge what it means to worship in spirit and truth. 1 Cor 3:16,17  He works directly with those believers in Christ who want to do the same. 

Isa 2:2,3

24 minutes ago, Witness said:

Then why teach GOD needs your money?

Nobody said God needs money, where did you get that idea?

we also know God doesn't need..... an organization to get His work completed;

True, he doesn't, but he has given that privilege to Christ's followers: "For everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” However, how will they call on him if they have not put faith in him? How, in turn, will they put faith in him about whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent out? Just as it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who declare good news of good things. (Romans 10:13-15)

He works directly with His Temple priests who finally acknowledge what it means to worship in spirit and truth. 1 Cor 3:16,17  He works directly with those believers in Christ who want to do the same

He has given the privilege of preaching to the other sheep too. There are more of the other sheep than of the anointed now. Were the other sheep supposed to let the anointed do all the work and sit back and do nothing?

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

will not waste any further time to such dishonest approach to scripture. Therefore, please continue thinking I’m Allen and don’t reply any further.

One more thing, Allen.  Deception begets deception. I see "Billy the Kid" has adopted the easy path of deception that his leaders have taught him.  

4 hours ago, Anna said:

Also, the shadow of the supposed flag does not belong to that flag. Someone spent a lot of time trying to superimpose the flag into that picture, but still failed.

I wouldn't go that far. Someone could have superimposed the flag onto the picture, but knowing where the flagpole is from another picture now puts the shadow in exactly the right place (in my opinion). Also, I just ran a line from each known shadow projection point (corners, objects) on that front facing wall, and they all spread exactly as expected (nearly parallel, but flared as expected with low sunlight). Also notice that the edges are even attenuated as expected the further distance that the shadow travels to reach the further part of the wall from the flag. Compare that slight blurriness to the crisper shadows of the roof overhang, etc. 

That's a lot of unnecessary work if all they had to do was just not show a flag shadow altogether, or get a picture without shadows. They even caught the depth of the vinyl siding correctly and realized that the zig-zag would have to be exaggerated for the longer angle. If it's faked they got all this down perfectly. That tells me that the shape of the flag shadow itself is likely correct even though we can't see a portion of the flag making a piece of the projected shadow. If they had the abilities required to attenuate and zig-zag the Gaussian blur correctly, then they could have produced a more "expected" shape for the shadow of the invisible portion of the flag. The fact that they did not work to make it more "expected," but left a perfectly reasonable shadow anyway tells me it's not "Photoshopped."

I'm willing to suspend judgment and give more credence to the supposed branch letter's explanation. 

Also, due to my own prejudices, I have tried to be a stickler at avoiding jehovahs-witness.com, even when it comes up as the only source in Google for certain information. But I see that there is more evidence there than was presented previously on this site. For example, quoting:

"Hi, I moved during the past week and searched 21 Kingdom Halls, not including Bethel. I could only obtain a picture of a mast and a waving flag. The picture of the mast (with no flag) is of a Hall that's at Avenida México 2789 in the neighborhood of Puente Alto, Provincia Cordillera, Región Metropolitana, Chile, and was taken on the 21st of September, 2014 at around 6PM."

On this picture, I would have sworn that the JW.ORG sign was photoshopped. That would be damaging, if true, but still wouldn't be critical to the point of the picture. I found the location of this Hall on JW.ORG and on Google Street View, but can't see the sign.

25 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

but knowing where the flagpole is from another picture now puts the shadow in exactly the right place (in my opinion)

The shadow might be in the right place, but it's the wrong shape, in my opinion. The flag itself is laying still, but the shadow shows a flag  that is in motion. But yes, there is definitely a flag pole in the front garden of the hall. I took a look on google earth.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.