TrueTomHarley

If the Body of Christ is united and, in your estimation, it is only the eight that have gone renegade, disfellowship them already and be done with it!

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

TrueTomHarley -
Witness -

Top Posters

11 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

learn to start new threads and follow topic titles or find a new forum.

Well... I started the deviation this time. (or did I? One thing just so easily flows into another.)

At any rate (this can be put into a new topic, but I don’t know whether I will participate or not), I cannot get my head around your fixation on this, Witness. If the Body of Christ is united and, in your estimation, it is only the eight that have gone renegade, disfellowship them already and be done with it!

What’s 8 out of 144,000? As soon thereafter as you actually DO something, the sheep will notice and go where you think they ought.

4 hours ago, The Librarian said:

New club rule!

WHEN IN DOUBT, START A NEW TOPIC!

Good way to put it.  Thanks.  

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

If the Body of Christ is united and, in your estimation, it is only the eight that have gone renegade, disfellowship them already and be done with it!

I will ask you this first.  In the organization, IS the anointed Body of Christ united under the Watchtower’s regulations?

Watchtower 16/1 pg 24:  In addition, anointed Christians do not view themselves as being part of an elite club. They do not seek out others who claim to have the same calling, hoping to bond with them or endeavoring to form private groups for Bible study. (

Hello guest!
) Such efforts would cause divisions within the congregation and work against the holy spirit, which promotes peace and unity. 

So, no, they are not unified.  Who stands in their way?  Who makes sure they don’t become unified? 

@TrueTomHarley " it is only the eight that have gone renegade, disfellowship them already and be done with it! "

Now that would be a good start point.  If God wants that done it will surely happen. 

But then a lot of 'rule changing' and rebuilding would be needed too, to make the JW Org worthy for God to use.   

32 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I got that nick name because my Mom would tie a pork chop around my neck, to get the puppy to play with me.

I don’t quite know why, but I am somehow reminded of Amos Moses, who’s daddy would use him for alligator bait:

Now everyone blamed his old man
For making him mean as a snake
When Amos Moses was a boy
His daddy would use him for alligator bait
Tie a rope around his neck and throw him in the swamp
Alligator bait in the Louisiana bayou

"If the Body of Christ is united and, in your estimation, it is only the eight that have gone renegade, disfellowship them already and be done with it!"  - True TomHarley

Hmmmmmm ... and just who is there on Earth today that could do it?

Jehovah did not interfere when the Nazis and the Japanese Empire were trying to take over the world. 70 years ago, and he did not help or harm any nation involved in the conflict, or any individual, inside or outside of the Truth.

There is NOBODY on this Earth, able to fire the Governing Body.

..... er .... except in the Russian Federation.

If the Body of Christ is united and, in your estimation, it is only the eight that have gone renegade, disfellowship them already and be done with it!

They will be removed by the organization. But, there's more to it than simply disfellowshipping them, as if that will repair the organization.   

God chose His priesthood in the anointed since Jesus walked the earth. Matt 16:18; John 15:16; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17    Within the last century, men have gradually dismissed their role as His priests, by setting a new (“new” since the organization’s inception) “uncircumcised” priesthood called the elder body to “minister” in their place. (Rom 2:28,29); Dan 8:13;9:27;12:11;  Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2 

The elders have gained authority over God’s chosen priesthood at the direction of head anointed ones who have left their covenant with God.  The elder body are believed to be divinely chosen by God to direct the organization, even though God chose his priesthood through an anointing. 

During all of this, the term “spirit-directed” is applied by Watchtower’s leaders, to the image of the organization.  Although the GB admit to not being “inspired” themselves, through their proclamation of this, they have sanctioned divinity, or given “breath”/spirit to the organization.  Uninspired men direct an “inspired” organization, as they would have you believe.

Two major entities co-rule the organization; the GB who are spiritual “Jews”/”Israel” (Rom 9:6-8) and the elder body who are spiritual “Gentiles” not anointed.  Scattered among all “nations” within the congregations are anointed ones. (Ezek 28:25) The organization is a fortress ruled primarily by “Gentiles”.  It calls itself a “mountainlike organization” - “Zion”.  It claims to be an eternal standing fortress of strength. However, is the Kingdom comprised of spiritual “Israel”, Christ’s kings; or “Gentile” rulers? How can Zion incorporate those who are not anointed? Heb 12:22;Rev 1:5; 5:9,10; Rev 14:1 

Interestingly, it also compares itself to Moses’ day and the early nation of Israel.  But, if one looks at how God directed His people then, it was through His chosen priesthood; and the pattern followed was the heavenly pattern shown him.  Heb 7:11,12;8:1,2,5-10; 9:11; 2 Cor 5:17   When Korah challenged God’s direction through Moses and Aaron, he and his companions lost their lives for attempting to usurp the authority already in place by God. Numbers 16:3-7,10,11,18,20,21,35,40    Of course, the Watchtower changes the meaning of this event by pointing to Korah’s example to bolster a counterfeit priesthood that JWs are to obey.  JWs are admonished, “do not be like Korah” (Jude 1:11); but Jude was writing to the anointed ones when speaking of apostate “dreamers” who reject GOD’s authority.

To give credence to their own “uncircumcised” elders in power, they state:

Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth. These men deserve our respect and wholehearted support, whether they are of the anointed or not. Why? Because, through his holy spirit, Jehovah has appointed the older men to their positions. (

Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
) How can that be?

19. In what way are elders appointed by holy spirit?

19 These older men meet the requirements that are set out in God’s Word, which is a product of God’s spirit. (

Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
) Hence, their appointment can be said to be by holy spirit. (
    Hello guest!
)

So, God appoints the elders via the Bible, simply because God’s Word is inspired?  What a hypocritical usage of God’s Word; especially in the light of decades of hidden child abuse where elders are directly responsible for allowing it to happen. 

Rather than challenge their authority, we truly appreciate our hardworking elders! w02 8/1 p. 13-14

Through this statement, unyielding power over God’s own appointed priesthood (and ALL JWS) is blatantly obvious.  If someone threatens you in another circumstance by saying, “don’t challenge my authority”, wouldn’t you agree that it appears as an abuse of power and a trampling down of your own ability to discern your personal relationship with God? Yet, this is how the “Man of Lawlessness”/elder body “tramples” down the anointed priesthood/Temple. Dan 8:10,11; 2 Thess 2:3,4  Even among these chosen ones, kingly/priestly authority is earned through their righteous deeds and actions, because they are serving the overall vision of God as His servants, just as anyone’s actions should be recognized as approved by God and Jesus Christ – not by men.  Matt 25:19-23; Phil 2:12 

Elders, on the other hand, are christened by an earthly organization and its leaders through cherry-picking scriptures from the Bible; and as a result use their “position” to lord it over over the congregations.  Luke 22:24-27   They are not slaves for God, but pawns of an early corporation; and with all JWs, they are slaves to an idol that appears to be “spirit-breathed” by God.  Isa 40:25; 45:20-22; Rev 13:2,15

A combination of dual authority come against the anointed ones in the last days.  One is “from the sea”, the abyss, a fabrication from Satan’s domain with a progressive rulership he has installed.  Rev 13:1,2; Isa 57:20  It is his creation that “overcomes” the anointed ones. 

It began to speak blasphemies against God: to blaspheme his name and his dwelling—those who dwell in heaven. And it was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them. It was also given authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation.   Rev 13:6,7

Knowing that our “war” is against “the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this darkness, against evil, spiritual forces in the heavens” (Eph 6:12)

…and the weapons used are not literal weapons of the world but

they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.  (2 Cor 10:3-5)

…here is an example of the opposing side of this war of truth against lies regarding the anointed ones:

“So anointed ones do not think that they are better than others. They know that Jehovah does not necessarily give anointed ones more holy spirit than he gives his other servants. And they do not feel that they can understand Bible truths more deeply than anyone else.” WT 16/1 p. 22, par 6

What is the scriptural basis for this statement?  They didn’t provide any.  It is the opinion of a “wicked slave”. Matt 24:48-51   In other words, the anointed are to keep quiet and dismiss the laws written on their heart through the “pouring out” of Holy Spirit during an anointing; (Heb 8:10; Eph 1:7-10; 1 John 2:27), to be used for teaching the people (Mal 2:7), and be fearful that “Gentiles” will disfellowship them if they use scriptures to contradict the blasphemous declaration above.  

Does this sound like something God would tell His anointed ones?  Can you imagine Him telling a Temple priest, “Listen, obey and you will be blessed because you submitted to the authority of those unanointed elders”?

No!  He said,“This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!”  Matt 17:5

He would also say to His Temple (1 Cor 3:16,17):

‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Enough of your detestable practices, people of Israel! In addition to all your other detestable practices, you brought foreigners uncircumcised in heart and flesh into my sanctuary, desecrating my temple while you offered me food, fat and blood, and you broke my covenant. Instead of carrying out your duty in regard to my holy things, you put others in charge of my sanctuaryThis is what the Sovereign Lord says: No foreigner uncircumcised in heart and flesh is to enter my sanctuary, not even the foreigners who live among the Israelites.

The elders have indeed “entered” God’s sanctuary by exploiting the minds of the Temple priesthood with a Harlot’s lies that they support.   Can you see that Watchtower’s quote is mocking God by saying an anointing into a priesthood under Jesus Christ, our High Priest really means nothing?  Truly, the organization and its leaders use the effects of psychological entrapment to a theory; no, a delusion, to keep its members in place through obedience to men.  2 Thess 2:9-12; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10 And that by remaining in the organization, one will receive eternal life, as long as one listens and obeys what is really, a lie.   

This statement plays on the quality of humility that God’s people should possess, but as Paul said,

Who are you to judge another’s household servant? Before his own Lord he stands or falls. And he will stand, because the Lord is able to make him stand.  Rom 14:4

Disfellowshipping is a judgment of “death”.  Any judgment concerning life or death, should only come directly from Jesus Christ. 

The second power in place that works in tandem with the “Beast from the sea” is from the “earth”, meaning from God’s anointed people, who are His dwelling.  Isa 60:13; 66:1; Jer 25:29,30,35,36; 23:1-8

It is the “false prophet” that breathes spirit into the image or concept of the Beast, that rules over God’s anointed ones.  Rev 13:11

“It was permitted to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could both speak and cause whoever would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.” Rev 13:15

w63 7/1 p. 410-411 What kind of offenses are regarded as disfellowshiping offenses? These include persistence in sexual offenses, stealing, lying, dishonest business practices, rebellion against Jehovah’s organization, slandering, drunkenness, apostasy, teaching of false doctrine and other wrongs. 

Revelation concerns God’s appointed/anointed priests who are under the heavy-handed rule of “Gentiles” and fallen anointed ones directing this blasphemy.  I know it may sound hard to believe, but remember, Satan is the Master of deceit and lies.  He uses the gifts of power, authority and riches to persuade people to do his bidding, which is to destroy as many as he can, especially those who are to rule with Christ in the Kingdom. He offered Christ the same gifts in the wilderness. Luke 4:7  False prophets appear as ministers of light” which aid Satan to formulate his end time deception to come against the remnant during the last days.  Matt 7:15-20; 2 Cor 11:3,4, 13-15; 2 Thess 9:3,4;9-12; Rev 12:3,4,15,17

The “war” that rages now, is between the “kings of the earth”, the anointed who battle using either truth or lies. (Rev 1:5)  It is a LIE that the priesthood must submit to “Gentile” rule. 2 Chron 23:6,7  It is a LIE that the GB should be the sole source of spiritual “food” and can easily dismiss those who reject this doctrine.  Matt 24:48-51; Rev 13:14-17  It is a LIE that the organization is Zion and a spiritual “temple”, when God’s Temple are His “living stones” of Christ’s Body. Matt 16:18; John 2:19-21; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Eph 2:20-22

Fast forward to who will disfellowship the Governing Body.  It will be the organization itself. 

The Beast from the Sea has ten horns and seven heads. Rev 13:1; (Rev 12:3) Dan 7:23  All of these symbolize ruling authorities over time.  In order to accomplish removing the GB, “ten horns” (horns are kings) are anointed who “have not received a kingdom” by being sealed in “heaven”, and who give their authority over to the Beast.

“The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they will receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour. 13 These have one purpose, and they give their power and authority to the beast.”  Rev 17:12,13

Insurrection within the Watchtower organization will occur. If these scriptures applied to the UN and “Christendom”, has Christendom “given breath” to the UN? Is it “spirit-directed”? Rev 13:15  Do people “worship”/revere the UN? Rev 13:4 Do people laud the UN worldwide by saying, “Who is like the UN?  Who can wage war with it?” Rev 13:4  No, this is said by the organization’s leaders concerning their fortress.  Dan 11:38   Most importantly, has the UN spiritually conquered the anointed “saints”? Dan 7:21; Rev 13:7; Rev 11:7 Has it deceived the anointed and “gathered them together” in one place? Luke 19:43; 21:20; Rev 20:7-9

If the “King of the North” was Russia, why is it that the anointed in other parts of the world are not affected by that power?  God’s chosen people are already at risk of losing their “crown” of life, as are all JWs, by submitting to the “Gentile” elder body/Man of Lawlessness and the Harlot/GB’s lies. Rev 3:11; James 1:12

“The ten horns you saw, and the beast, will hate the prostitute. (the false prophet of Rev 13:11)  They will make her desolate and naked, devour her flesh, and burn her up with fire.17 For God has put it into their hearts to carry out his plan by having one purpose and to give their kingdom to the beast until the words of God are fulfilled.” Rev 17:16,17

As time has passed, the GB have made their way into the limelight.  Their actions are become very transparent on many fronts and more times than not, in an unsavory light. Already, many people have left the organization, simply because of their rule.  Can you see how God could easily direct the organization to disfellowship them, by bringing more issues to light that will facilitate the necessary removal of their position, in order to save the image of the organization?  2 Pet 3:10; Luke 8:17

What needs to be kept in mind, is that both the Beast from the Sea and the “false prophet”/Harlot/Beast from the Earth, are thrown into the “Lake of Fire” with Satan, at the culmination of Armageddon.  Rev 19:20; 20:10,14     

One thing for certain. There are those who say they are of the church of the Christ, but behind the mask that they where, they insert tradition of men and defile God's justice, order and structure and what he is all about, and what his son was all about. Such ones will say they are Christians and yet they do not do any self sacrifice regarding God at all.

When it comes to being in union with the Christ, you can see such by the fruits produce by true ones and the foil pesticide laced fruit produced by those that think they are Christians.

That being said, the non-religious themselves can tell who is really of God and his Christ and who is not within this world of hate in the days of the end times.

After all is said and done ...  or said with a million words, and NEVER done .....

There is NO ONE ON EARTH that has the authority to fire the Governing Body.

PERIOD.

They as a body  CAN  NOT   be disfellowshipped.

There currently exists NO mechanism to do that.

Wasn't it Terrence O'Brien during the Australian Royal Commission, who said something to the effect, "we (those at the Branch) have been doing  this a lot longer than the governing body has..."

If God puts it in their hearts, it will be done.  With God, all things are possible.  Matt 19:26

On 4/5/2019 at 5:14 PM, Witness said:

I will ask you this first.  In the organization, IS the anointed Body of Christ united under the Watchtower’s regulations?.......So, no, they are not unified. 

Wasn’t it Jesus pattern, whenever he sought to draw his disciples out with questions, to wait for them to answer before telling them what was what? This straying from his example alone makes me dubious.

In fact, my answer would have been different from the one you told me I should have. It would have been either 

1. How would I know?

or

2. I suppose so.

It would be the same as if you had asked me about the cabinet of some human government. Are they unified?  How would I know?

An assembly speaker (one of the Gentile elder Babylonian guardians, I suspect, or whatever you call them) spoke of the flow of holy spirit in one’s life & likened it to water coming from a hose. If you have turned the faucet on (asking for Holy Spirit, in his parallel) yet find that there is no water coming out the nozzle, you retrace the length of the hose to search for what you know you will find: a kink.

The fact that spiritual food comes in abundance for we lowly sheep & a considerable system of support comes with it suggests to me that there are no appreciable kinks in the gathering of the body of Christ & that whatever you are insisting that I must pay attention to is not the real thing.

Well…I fully expected you NOT to answer me because you said….

On 4/5/2019 at 8:59 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

this can be put into a new topic, but I don’t know whether I will participate or not

Besides, I left the  comment with questions, which you seem to be ignoring.  

On 4/5/2019 at 2:14 PM, Witness said:

Who stands in their way?  Who makes sure they don’t become unified? 

No appreciable kinks in the gathering of the anointed Body of Christ, you say.  When you observe the Memorial, why is it that all JWs attend? The only ones  gathered for the last supper with Christ were God's chosen ones to be the foundation of the Temple/Body of Christ.    If all believers in Christ were to be there, Jesus would have performed a miracle to feed every one of them.   Instead, scattered among all "nations", the remnant of "living stones" of God's Temple must observe a meal signifying the New Covenant with God's priesthood, with "Gentile elders" handing them the emblems.  

Here's a question.  Is this scriptural?

17 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

An assembly speaker (one of the Gentile elder Babylonian guardians, I suspect, or whatever you call them) spoke of the flow of holy spirit in one’s life & likened it to water coming from a hose. If you have turned the faucet on (asking for Holy Spirit, in his parallel) yet find that there is no water coming out the nozzle, you retrace the length of the hose to search for what you know you will find: a kink.

There certainly is a kink in Watchtower’s spiritual “hose”.  When a House Steward attempts to personally produce every provision necessary for the residents of the house, without consulting the cook, the maid, the gardener, the keeper of the books, do you think the house will run efficiently; especially if the steward has never been a gardener, a cook, a maid, or a keeper of the books?

What would motivate a House Steward to take on all that responsibility?  Why wouldn’t he seek out or “dig” for some help? Luke 16:1-4   When he did realize he couldn’t do it all, why would he appoint his own “helpers” outside of the house?  Matt 24:48-51  And, what does he tell those servants already inside the house?  Does he tell them “submit to my decision or I’ll have you fired?”  Rev 13:15-17

The House is God’s spiritual house; the anointed Body of Christ. Eph 2:20-22  Every member of His house must be put to use in the capacity God gave them.  It’s not the decision of men to regulate another’s personal gift from God; but, this is between Christ and his priest.  Eph 5:23

“For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith. For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same functionso we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.” Rom 12:3-8

"There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works [

Hello guest!
]all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all." 1 Cor 12:4-7

"But now indeed there are many members, yet one body. 21 And the eye cannot say to the hand, 'I have no need of you'; nor again the head to the feet, 'I have no need of you.' 22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary. 23 And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty, 24 but our presentable parts have no need. But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it, 25 that there should be no [

Hello guest!
]schism (division) in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another26 And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it." 1 Cor 12:20-26

And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the [

Hello guest!
]edifying (building up) of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ  Eph 4:11-13 

And the Lord said, “Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his master will make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of food in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. 44 Truly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all that he has. 45 But if that servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and be drunk, 46 the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47 And that servant who knew his master’s will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes48 But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more."  Luke 12:42-48

Each anointed one receives a “portion” of Holy Spirit, to be used properly and not to be squandered away at the demand of a wicked steward/slave.  1 Cor 1:21,22    In the organization, this is exactly what is taking place. Matt 24:48-51

17 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The fact that spiritual food comes in abundance for we lowly sheep & a considerable system of support comes with it suggests to me that there are no appreciable kinks in the gathering of the body of Christ & that whatever you are insisting that I must pay attention to is not the real thing.

I was raised on plenty of potatoes, a lot of spaghetti, peaches and pears from our trees, and trout that my father caught in the spring and summer.  I had never tasted an avocado or a pomegranate until I moved away, which became some of my favorite foods; even though as a child I wasn't deprived of food.  We don’t miss what we have never had.  2 Chron 15:3; Lev 26:26; Ezek 4:10-13; Amos 8:11; Rev 3:17; 6:5,6  Until the Body works uniformly in providing spiritual food as God expects it to, you will not know what you are missing, since the anointed in the organization are not allowed to contribute to the production of spiritual food.  Isa 55:1,2; Rev 22:17  

As the quote from the WT states:  

23 hours ago, Witness said:

“So anointed ones do not think that they are better than others. They know that Jehovah does not necessarily give anointed ones more holy spirit than he gives his other servants. And they do not feel that they can understand Bible truths more deeply than anyone else.” WT 16/1 p. 22, par 6

Pearl Doxsey - 4womaninthewilderness blogspot

"A Hidden Famine - A Hidden Feast"

• Similar Content

• By Witness
      Can God be “served” through the Watchtower organization?   Is it His purpose that men and women devote their lives to a mission that began as a simple gathering of believers and grew to a mega-corporation of earthly investments, under the auspices of a “preaching work”? 
      From the Watchtower 1998/9/1: 
        “The November 1, 1922, issue of The Watchtower said about the word “organization”: “An organization is an association of persons for the purpose of carrying out a formed design.” The Watchtower went on to explain that to call Jehovah’s Witnesses an organization did not make them “a sect in the sense that that term is used, but it means merely that the Bible Students [Jehovah’s Witnesses] are endeavoring to carry out God’s purposes and doing it as the Lord does everything, in an orderly manner.” ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) 
      Please notice what they admit to:
      “The apostle Paul showed that Christians in his day likewise acted in an orderly fashion. He compared the ANOINTED Christian fellowship to the human body, which has many parts, each fulfilling its assigned role so that the body can function properly. ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) THAT IS AN EXCELLENT ILLUSTRATION OF AN ORGANIZATION!  Why were Christians organized? To serve ‘God’s purposes,’ to do Jehovah’s will.”  
      The body that Paul is speaking of, is the Body of Christ, who is the chief cornerstone and Head of this Temple of God. Eph 2:19-22  “Living stones” of his priesthood have been sealed into it as the centuries have passed. 1 Pet 2:5,9 They sacrifice their lives in imitation of their Head, Christ, following a similar path of persecution and suffering that Jesus experienced Matt 5:11; John 12:25; Phil 3:10 Each stone sealed into this Body has been cleansed and refined of all defilement, offering themselves as acceptable priests under their High Priest, Jesus.   Rom 12:1,4-8; Heb 2:17;1 Pet 1:6,7; Rev 12:11    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Paul didn’t just give us “an excellent ILLUSTRATION of an organization”, he taught that this Body is the ONLY organization that God approves of! The early arrangement was focused around the temple as the center of worship. The feasts and sacrifices were performed by a priesthood arrangement that God had specified in Moses’ time.  From the initial layout beginning with the tabernacle, to the rituals performed within it, God designated its operation.  Jesus’ arrival brought this earthly form of worship to an end, as a new eternal High Priest began gathering and training his priesthood to serve the heavenly Temple under God’s direction.  John 2:19-21; 4:21-24; Matt 9:17    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Unfortunately, the information Paul gave us about how the anointed Body can thrive by working as one under Christ, has provided FALLEN anointed ones under deception from Satan, the ability to effectively twist its original purpose in serving God. Rev 8:10,11  They have built a counterfeit organization, announcing as its head, Jesus Christ. This has resulted in not only the breakdown of the body of Christ but a replacement of the priesthood with a counterfeit – your elders, JWs!  Ezek 44:6-9 Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      By merging both Hebrew and Greek interpretations, The Watchtower has developed its own traditional “feasts” and sacrifices.  JWs have just participated in one of their feasts this summer, traveling distances to gather for a cornucopia of perceived “nourishing spiritual food”.  Amos 5:20-24   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Watchtower 2016/11 - Jehovah leads and feeds those in the earthly part of his organization by means of “the faithful and discreet slave” under the direction of Christ, the “head of the congregation.”
      A “head” is part of a body, and Jesus Christ is Head of only ONE organization/body, the anointed body of 1 Cor 12:12-26  When your leaders mention the entire organization as a “body” with Christ as Head, this could be confusing once you learn about the anointed Body under Christ.  Personally, I was in the dark about this when in the Watchtower, until Pearl Doxsey helped me identify the true spirit-directed organization and Temple of God. 
      In 1 Cor 3:16,17 Paul tells these anointed members:
      “Don’t you yourselves know that you are God’s temple and that the Spirit of God lives in you?  If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him; for God’s temple is holy, and that is what you are.”
      In the Watchtower, God’s “Temple” is held out as a threat to the organization’s existence.  Anointed ones are held captive under a heavy hand. Rev 13:10,16,17;9:1-6  JWs are taught to question the validity of their anointing.  God’s priesthood is admonished to remain silent and not to gather together as a BODY.  This flies in the face of the apostle Paul’s teachings – the same teachings the Watchtower was enamored by in the above quote!   Do you remember the question it asked?   “Why were Christians organized? To serve ‘God’s purposes,’ to do Jehovah’s will.” 
      What IS God’s will for these anointed ones?  Well, the early priesthood was to teach God’s decrees and instructions to the people in matters that would benefit them in their daily life.  They were to offer sacrifices of praise to their God.  Mal 2:7; Isa 43:21  They were the spiritual connection bringing God’s blessings and love to all of His children.  Numbers 6:22-26  The chosen ones under Christ are the dwelling place of God’s Spirit; they ARE Zion, and by their service to the Father and Son, as “New Jerusalem”, they will bring God's blessings to earth, for the benefit of His children.  John 14:23; 2 Cor 1:22; Eph 2:10; Rev 21:2,3.    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Do you believe this could be accomplished by an earthly corporation in Satan’s world, JWs?  Job 14:4  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      The hands of your leaders hold out to you, deceitful teachings.  In one hand is the attempt to divert your attention away from the true Body and to crush its existence; in their other hand, is their enacted plan to uphold their “temple” and idol, for you to “worship” – a temple that takes on many physical forms; as well as a “spirit-directed” one, crafted of ‘hewn stones’, false priests who have replaced the anointed ones. Exod 20:25  It is the Body of Elders, with ITS head being the governing body, instead of Christ.  Matt 24:15; Dan 11:31    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      The apostle Paul, chosen to teach the early Christians of the “new wine” from Jesus Christ, said:
      “The God who made the world and everything in it—He is Lord of heaven and earth—DOES NOT LIVE IN SHRINES MADE WITH HANDS. NEITHER IS HE SERVED BY HUMAN HANDS, AS THOUGH HE NEEDED ANYTHING, since He himself gives everyone life and breath and all things.  From one man He has made every nationality to live over the whole earth and has determined their appointed times and the boundaries of where they live.  He did this so that they might seek God, and perhaps they might reach out and find Him, though he is not far from each one of us.  For in Him we live and move and have our being, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’  
      Since we are God’s offspring then, WE SHOULDN’T THINK THAT THE DIVINE NATURE IS LIKE GOLD OR SILVER OR STONE, AN IMAGE FASHIONED BY HUMAN ART AND IMAGINATION.
       “Therefore, having overlooked the times of ignorance, GOD NOW COMMANDS ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE TO REPENT,  because he has set a day when he is going to judge the world in righteousness by the man He has appointed. He has provided proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.” Acts 17:24-31
      It is almost an impossibility for JWs to disconnect God from the organization.  But, Paul is telling us to do so, although the organization is relied upon to direct every move made by JWs. 
      From Watchtower 16/11:  “We will also consider how we should respond to the direction we receive from JEHOVAH’S ORGANIZATION.” ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) 
      Again, 1 Cor 14:33 is used in both Watchtower quotes; first, in regard to what Paul taught, that of the “holy ones” who are the anointed TEMPLE OF GOD and God’s servants, “Jacob”.  But this time, it is used to bolster the imagination of men, and their “spirit-directed” image.  Rev 13:11,15    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.

FROM PEARL DOXSEY’S ARTICLE, “THE COST OF LIFE”:
      “The WT teaches...
      LOOKING TO AN ORGANIZATION FOR SALVATION IS... Idolatry
      Watchtower 1990 11/1 p. 26 Our Relative Subjection to the Superior Authorities
      "As Christians, we face up to similar challenges today. We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of salvation to a person or an organization." 

...and yet the Watchtower Organization hypocritically says this:

ONE MUST COME TO THE WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION FOR SALVATION
      Kingdom Ministry 11/1990 p. 1  Directing Bible Students to Jehovah’s Organization 
      "Bible students need to get acquainted with the organization of the “one flock” Jesus spoke about at  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. . They must appreciate that identifying themselves with Jehovah’s organization is essential to their salvation. ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Therefore, we should start directing our Bible students to the organization as soon as a Bible study is established." 
      (These two contradictory statements above are in the same month...not even years apart !) 
      ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) 
      This is just one example that shows the Watchtower's hypocrisy. 
      This sort of idolatry by God's people has happened in the past. GOD was the salvation of Israel ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). Yet HIS PEOPLE EXCHANGED THAT TRUTH, FOR A LIE 
      ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) 
      Although God DOES have A SPIRIT-DIRECTED ORGANIZATION… 
      ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ),
      ..it is NOT THE “GENTILE” WT ORGANIZATION, WHICH IS “THE LIE” that the WT leaders are promoting ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). 
      It is time for waking up to the truth ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )! God and His truths are our salvation... not the Organization and their doctrines.” 

“This is what the Lord, the King of Israel and its Redeemer, the Lord of Armies, says:
      I am the first and I am the last.
      There is no God but me.
       WHO, LIKE ME, CAN ANNOUNCE THE FUTURE?”
            How many times has “Jehovah’s  organization” failed at announcing Armageddon?  Would God allow such consistent failure to be attached in any way, to Him?  Deut 18:20-22; Ezek 13:3  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      “Let him say so and make a case before me,
      since I have established an ancient people.
      Let these gods declare the coming things,
      and what will take place.
       Do not be startled or afraid.
      Have I not told you and declared it long ago?
      You are my witnesses! (the anointed of His Temple  1 Pet 2:5,9,10    
      Is there any God but me?
      THERE IS NO OTHER ROCK; I DO NOT KNOW ANY. “
        The Watchtower calls God a liar by stating:  “We should also cling tightly to ‘our rock,’ Jehovah, AS WELL AS TO HIS ORGANIZATION.” – known as, the “MOUNTAIN-like organization”.  W 06/2/1
      9 All who make idols are nothing,
      and what they treasure BENEFITS NO ONE.
      Their witnesses do not see or know anything,
      so they will be put to shame.
         Are not all JWs “witnesses” for “Jehovah’s organization”?

10 Who makes a god or casts a metal image
      that benefits no one?
      11 Look, all its worshipers will be put to shame,
      and the craftsmen are humans.
      They all will assemble and stand;
      they all will be startled and put to shame.  
        Rev 13:3b,4 – “The whole earth was amazed and followed the beast. 4 They worshiped the dragon because he gave authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to wage war against it?” 
      12 The ironworker labors over the coals,
      shapes the idol with hammers,
      and works it with his strong arm.
      Also he grows hungry and his strength fails;
      he doesn’t drink water and is faint.
      13 The woodworker stretches out a measuring line,
      he outlines it with a stylus;
      he shapes it with chisels
      and outlines it with a compass.
      HE MAKES IT ACCORDING TO A HUMAN FORM,
      LIKE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON,
      TO DWELL IN A TEMPLE.
            The following articles will help you understand what is the "man of lawlessness", and are found at 4womaninthewilderness, Pearl Doxsey - an anointed one.
      "The Disgusting Thing Standing in the Holy Place"
      "Two Beasts"
      "Trample - How Does it Happen?"

14 He cuts down cedars for his use,
      or he takes a cypress or an oak.
      He lets it grow strong among the trees of the forest.
      He plants a laurel, and the rain makes it grow.
      15 A person can use it for fuel.
      He takes some of it and warms himself;
      also he kindles a fire and bakes bread;
      he even makes it into a god and worships it;
      he makes an idol from it and bows down to it.
      16 He burns half of it in a fire,
      and he roasts meat on that half.
      He eats the roast and is satisfied.
      He warms himself and says, “Ah!
      I am warm, I see the blaze.”
      17 He makes a god or his idol with the rest of it.
      He bows down to it and worships;
      he prays to it, “SAVE ME, FOR YOU ARE MY GOD.”
      WT 93/9/15 – “But if we were to draw away from Jehovah’s ORGANIZATION, there would be no place else to go for salvation and true joy. “

18 Such people do not comprehend
      and cannot understand,
      for He has shut their eyesso they cannot see,
      and their minds so they cannot understand.    
      19 No one comes to his senses;
      no one has the perception or insight to say,
      “I burned half of it in the fire,
      I also baked bread on its coals,
      I roasted meat and ate.
      Should I make something detestable with the rest of it?
      Should I bow down to a block of wood?”
      20 He feeds on ashes.
      HIS DECEIVED MIND HAS LED HIM ASTRAY,
      AND HE CANNOT RESCUE HIMSELF,
      OR SAY, “ISN’T THERE A LIE IN MY RIGHT HAND?” 
      Can you see how the Watchtower organization, “an image fashioned by human art and imagination”, is none other than an exercise in futility?
       JWs, will you continue to obey men and their lies who demand your dedication and service to an idol, and who have stolen the Paul’s words meant for ALL anointed ones, to fill their selfish lusts for power and authority OVER YOU?   Do you understand what “exclusive devotion” to God means?
      Exod 20:4-6 –  “Do not make an idol for yourself, whether IN THE SHAPE OF ANYTHING  IN THE HEAVENS ABOVE or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth. Do not bow in worship to them, and do not serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the fathers’ iniquity, to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, 6 but showing faithful love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commands.”
      In the shape of anything in the heavens above. 
      “Now if he (Jesus) were on earth, he wouldn’t be a priest, since there are those offering the gifts prescribed by the law.  These serve as a copy and shadow of the HEAVENLY THINGS, as Moses was warned when he was about to complete the tabernacle. For God said, Be careful that you make everything according to the pattern that was shown to you on the mountain.  But Jesus has now obtained a superior ministry, and to that degree he is the mediator of a better covenant, which has been established on better promises.    For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion for a second one.”  Heb 8:4-7
      To believe that the heavenly pattern of Zion manifests itself in the Watchtower organization is an absolute lie. A covenant is a promise.  Within WT’s walls, a covenant has been established by men, that through its existence and your devotion and obedience to its “organized” set of guidelines, salvation can be obtained.  JWs, do you really believe our High Priest would readily accept such a bogus promise when Acts 4:12 says,
      “There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.”
      God specifically set up the Temple/Body of Christ as the source of salvation, which leads us back to the initial quote from the Watchtower:
      “The apostle Paul showed that Christians in his day likewise acted in an orderly fashion. He compared the ANOINTED Christian fellowship to the human body, which has many parts, each fulfilling its assigned role so that the body can function properly. ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) THAT IS AN EXCELLENT ILLUSTRATION OF AN ORGANIZATION! 
      And the ONLY organization approved by God and Jesus Christ.
      Please, leave the idolatrous nation and its temples!  “Come out of her, my people!”  Jer 51:6; Rev 18:4-8  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      21 Remember these things, Jacob,
      and Israel, for you are my servant;
      I formed you, you are my servant;
      Israel, you will never be forgotten by Me.
      22 I have swept away your transgressions like a cloud,
      and your sins like a mist.
      RETURN TO ME,
      for I have redeemed you.
      23 Rejoice, heavens, for the Lord has acted;
      shout, depths of the earth.
      Break out into singing, mountains,
      forest, and every tree in it.
      For the Lord has redeemed Jacob,
      and glorifies himself through Israel.  Isa 44:6-23

• By Witness
      As Jesus was leaving the temple, one of his disciples said to him, “Look, Teacher! What massive stones! What magnificent buildings!”  Mark 13:1 
      I never realized just how massive and magnificent these stones were, until doing a bit of research.  From their quarrying to their installation, the construction feat of Herod the Great’s temple in Jerusalem still marvels the world.  Cut from a limestone quarry above the ancient Temple Mount, some stones of the temple wall and retaining wall weighed up to 160,000 pounds while many a mere, but still impressive, two tons. Each of these stones is the reversed image of a typical framed piece of art, with a raised flat center and embossed edges, a masonry technique called “ashlar”. The larger of the ashlars are cornerstones weighing up to 80 tons, 40 feet long, 8 feet wide and 3 ½ feet tall.  The temple building, fifteen stories tall, was made out of white marble, and embellished with gold.  A hundred sixty-two pillars of grandeur formed from single blocks of white marble, lined the colonnade in the location of the “Royal Porch”.  The historian Josephus remarked that the temple appeared as a shimmering “snowy mountain” in the sunlight.   
      Within the inner court at the location of the altar of sacrifice, the stonework changed to unhewn stones following God’s decrees in Deut 27:4-8 and Exod 20:25 (Dan 2:34; 1 Pet 2:4,5).  At its entrance to the inner court, a stone now housed in the museum in Istanbul has the following inscription concerning foreigners: 
      "Let no foreigner enter within the parapet and the partition which surrounds the Temple precincts. Anyone caught [violating] will be held accountable for his ensuing death."     (Ezek 44:6-9; 2 Chron 13:9)        

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Herod enlarged the footprint of Solomon and Zerubbabel’s earlier accomplishments to around 35 acres. What was his motivating factor for taking on such a tremendous project?  He had established a reputation for enhancing many cities and building pagan temples, but Jerusalem was his capital and thus far, fell behind in works of achievements. Also, his reputation among the majority of the Jews was less than appealing; being known as a brutal tyrant appointed by, and upholding the Roman emperor, although he being a Jew. He heavily taxed the citizens to support his ambitious effort. Building the temple was an act of appeasement as “king of the Jews”, but more so, it appears to be the result of his insatiable desire to build upon his fame and legacy to follow.   
      As Edomites of the lineage of Esau, Jacob’s brother, his family line converted to Judaism in the second century b.c.; yet, Herod’s luxurious life-style and appointment by Rome was unacceptable by the majority of Jews.   On ,the one hand he insisted on Jewish priests to build the temple, but for political advantage he eventually appointed high priests from outside of the traditional Levitical priesthood to serve in the temple – a contradiction of the stone’s writings near the inner court.   
      This man spearheaded what historians call the “Massacre of the Innocents” in his attempt to find and kill, the young Jesus – the “chief cornerstone” of the spiritual Temple of God and a perceived threat to his kingship. Herod, the rebellious hunter acting in the same manner as his Edomite descendants, was obsessed with keeping power at all costs; and it brought about his mental and physical ruin.  Jesus was still a child when he died an excruciating death from chronic kidney disease and its complications.  Matt 2:3,4,7,8,19,20      
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. “Do you see all these great buildings?” replied Jesus. “Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”  Mark 13:2 
      Herod’s massive stone legacy was attacked by the Romans and their siege engines, beginning in 66 c.e. and ending with complete destruction of the temple in 70 c.e.  
      Today, we have an intriguing correlation to Herod, his tyranny and his desire to build a legacy in stone, manifested in the leadership of the Watchtower organization.   We see again a spiritual progeny of Esau (Edom) building “Jehovah’s Mountain”, which is taught as the avenue for “God’s people” to stream in from the desolate places of Christendom.  Mal 1:4;Obad 1:2-4; Jer 49:4; Heb 12:15-17; Rev 8:10,11     
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Wt 55/12/15  In great numbers the inhabitants of the isles are hearing the call of the Right Shepherd, Jesus Christ, as they hasten to flee to Jehovah’s mountainlike ORGANIZATION. 
      Would the chief cornerstone of God’s SPIRITUAL Temple call individuals to a deceiving stone imagery, under the pretense of offering “peace and security”? John 18:36; Rev 13:1,4-8,15;1 Thess 5:1-3   
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. The woman at the well in John 4 commented: 
      “Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”  “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father NEITHER ON THIS MOUNTAIN NOR IN JERUSALEM 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers MUST worship in the Spirit and in truth.”  John 4:20-24
      JWs, please consider the Watchtower 2016 No. 2 pp. 8-10 comment on these scriptures:
       “The Jewish temple was a tangible structure at a specific geographic location. But spirit and truth are not material, nor are they limited to any physical place. Thus, Jesus was explaining that true Christian worship WOULD NOT BE CENTERED IN OR DEPENDENT ON ANY MATERIAL STRUCTURE OR PHYSICAL LOCATION, whether Mount Gerizim, the temple in Jerusalem, or any other sacred place.”
      Now, notice the brief quip from this video about assembly halls entitled, “Caring for Centers of Pure Worship”:
      “The assembly hall is an educational center.  This is A CENTER OF PURE WORSHIP for all the congregations that come. Taking care of JEHOVAH’S HOUSE is part of sacred service, even going back to the temple everyone had an assignment.  They had someone open the doors, of course they also had someone maintaining things.”
      (Please read 1 Chron 23:28 to see who “everyone” refers to) 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. In an off-handed way, Watchtower’s gathering places are compared to the early temple, as places of “sacred service” in “Jehovah’s House”.  The only “house” sanctioned by God since the destruction of Jerusalem’s temple, is the anointed Body of Christ where spiritual sacred service is to be carried out by his priesthood. 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22; 1 Cor 3:9; Heb 3:6; 1 Pet 4:17; Rom 12:1; 2 Cor 9:12,13  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      In this video, Wt. is basically telling JWs to forego their previous remark, and maintain “Herod’s” impressive buildings and pagan “shrines”.  The organization has a large portfolio of them, as did Herod the Great.
      We can see a grim future for the anointed “living stones”/priesthood of the Temple of God residing under the spiritual progeny of Esau. Gen 25:30-33; Rev 17:7,12,13,18   Using their labor force, including all JWs, Watchtower’s “Herods” have built their TEMPLE IDOL, leaving God’s priesthood/stones misplaced and scattered unidentifiably, throughout the organization.  Masked tyranny is one of the trademarks of deceit.  It is employed effectively by false ‘kings of the Jews’ to construct not only their idol, but its wall of lies; all the while robbing God of His living stones who fail to join the chief cornerstone and Head of the true Temple, Jesus Christ. Obadiah 1:8-10; Matt 21:42; Acts 4:11,12; 1 Pet 2:7,8 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Herod the Great never blinked an eye when it came to killing his family members if his authority seemed at risk; similarly, the governing body think nothing of it when authorizing their false “Gentile” priesthood, the elder body who “sits” in God’s Temple, to disfellowship - spiritually “kill” - their “fellow slaves”, the chosen anointed priesthood who may challenge both their authority and their teachings.  2 Thess 2:3,4; John 16:2; Matt 24:48-51; Obadiah 1:11; Rev 13:15; Rev 11:3,7  
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Jesus said, “When you enter a house, first say, ‘Peace to this house.’ 6 If someone who promotes peace is there, your peace will rest on them; if not, it will return to you. 7 Stay there, eating and drinking whatever they give you, for the worker deserves his wages. Do not move around from house to house. Luke 10:5-7
      Herod hunted down Jesus going house to house wanting to destroy him; similarly today, this sly hunting technique has effectively captured the anointed “firstfruits” into the Beast /organization using basic truth. Once caught, he liberally feeds them lies from the Harlot’s mouth. We know God allows this period of testing by Satan, just as He did with Job. Job 1:12; Luke 22:31; Mal 3:1-4    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Watchtower’s counterfeit Zion is doomed to fall.  “Jehovah’s mountainlike organization” and its wall of lies is crumbling quickly and will soon become dust.   Ezek 13:1-16; Zech 4:7;Rev 8:8   
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. “Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?”
      “When you see ‘the abomination that causes desolation’ standing where itdoes not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.”  Mark 13:4,14
      As for “Jerusalem”, the city gone apostate, its Temple wall or protective defense of Truth has already been breached by a “Gentile” army, which upholds the Harlot/governing body’s lies. Job 1:10; Ezek 38:10,11,14-16;Rev 9:1,3,4,7 This “Herod” uses his delegated “Gentiles” to trample down the Temple – a Beast that is the very fabric holding the wall of demonic expressions in place. Dan 7:23; Matt 24:15; Rev 16:13,14  When Jesus told his disciples that the stones of the early temple would be thrown down by the Romans, I can imagine how difficult it was to comprehend his words, since its striking beauty and mass appeared invincible; yet it happened.  Over the last 100 or so years, a new “temple” of “hewn stones” and a “wall” of lies with its detestable sacrifices, has grown and surrounded the already scattered and unused “living stones”.  Mal 1:6-8;  Dan 11:31; Isa 28:7,8; Rev 20:7-9     Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      I hope, JWs, that you can perceive this. 
      Pearl Doxsey:
      “In the first Century, the Temple was already under the dominion of the Romans, before either attack on Jerusalem. So too today ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).
      The point at which the first assault by the Gentiles occurs today, is when the faithful anointed, are "killed", or, disfellowshipped/expelled ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). This is comparable to the first century, and it's temple's "wall" being breached at the first siege ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). Today, not all of the anointed Temple, are made powerless with this first breach.  That complete collapse of "Jerusalem" is yet to come ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). 
      This "wall" today, ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) was a defensive boundary (Job1:10) for the "Temple" ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) and all the unsealed priests (both invited leaders and invited followers/Steward and domestics) within it.
      Once the “wall” is initially breached ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Job 30:14) by the spiritual "weapons" the false prophet gives to the Gentiles (deceptive doctrines, lying arrangements, illicit power and false authority  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. );  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ),  
      (1st Century--  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

The previous defensive “wall” no longer protects the invited priests within it ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). Once the breach expels those who take a stand for truth, the stage is then set for the demise of the ENTIRE temple, ...INCLUDING THE “HARLOT” ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). 

The second siege is the point after which all have had the opportunity to "flee" apostate Jerusalem. Once you see the faithful trampled upon, you know that "Jerusalem" is "surrounded by encamped armies" of Gentiles, and it is time to FLEE ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).” 
      That time is now, JWs!  Seek the true Mountain of God, the true Zion where Christ is the cornerstone and worship is in “spirit and truth”.  God’ true Temple is His handiwork,(Eph 2:10,20-22; 1 Cor 3:16,17) not the work of men who are obsessed with obtaining your money and slavery to build their temple.  Someone on a forum pointed out the covert meaning behind the chosen address of Warwick’s “Bethel” – 1 Kings Drive. The book of 1 Kings concerns the building of Solomon’s temple; yet the conglomerate temple the GB has built is an IDOL, diverting your attention from the true Temple in God’s anointed priesthood.    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Watchtower 2017/10 “Today, millions of people worship Jehovah. They are happy to give him their “valuable things,” such as their time, energy, and material resources. In this way, they support Jehovah’s great spiritual temple.”
      Since when does a “spiritual temple” that “WOULD NOT BE CENTERED IN OR DEPENDENT ON ANY MATERIAL STRUCTURE OR PHYSICAL LOCATION,”  need another's "time, energy and material resources”?  (Wt 2016 No. 2)  God’s “valuable things” are his “special possession” (1 Pet 2:5,9) and His faithful sheep who listen strictly to the words of Truth from the cornerstone of His True Temple.    1 Pet 2:7,8; John 13:20     Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else."  Acts 17:24-25
      Pearl Doxsey:
      “First the ‘wall’…Then the Entire ‘Temple’”
      “Wall/Christ’s Side”
      4womaninthewilderness
      “The day of the Lord is near
          for all nations.
      As you have done, it will be done to you;
          your deeds will return upon your own head.
      16 Just as you drank on my holy hill,
          so all the nations will drink continually;
      they will drink and drink
          and be as if they had never been.
      17 But on Mount Zion will be deliverance;
          it will be holy,
          and Jacob will possess his inheritance.
      18 Jacob will be a fire
          and Joseph a flame;
      Esau will be stubble,
          and they will set him on fire and destroy him. (Jer 23:29; 5:14; Rev 11:5; Hos 6:5;1 Cor 3:13)
      There will be no survivors
          from Esau.”
      The Lord has spoken.  Obadiah 1:15-18   

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Vivek Valvi
    Newest Member
    Vivek Valvi

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.