The World News Media

APOSTATES AND THEIR "CORRUPTIVE IDEAS"

Witness

Wt. 11/7/15 - “HOW DO FALSE TEACHERS OPERATE? THEIR METHODS REVEAL A CUNNING SPIRIT. APOSTATES “QUIETLY BRING IN” CORRUPTIVE IDEAS. LIKE SMUGGLERS, THEY OPERATE IN A CLANDESTINE MANNER, SUBTLY INTRODUCING APOSTATE VIEWS”.

It begins benignly, truthfully, like this:

Wt. 1882, pgs 71-71 – “BEWARE OF ‘ORGANIZATION’. It is wholly unnecessary. The Bible rules will be the only rules you will need. DO NOT SEEK TO BIND OTHERS’ CONSCIENCES, AND DO NOT PERMIT OTHERS TO BIND YOURS. Believe and obey so far as you can understand God’s Word today, and so continue growing in grace and knowledge and love day by day”.

And escalates into this:

Wt. 11/15/81 “Make haste to IDENTIFY the visible theocratic ORGANIZATION of God that represents his king, Jesus Christ. IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR LIFE. Doing so, be complete in accepting its every aspect”.

Wt. 13/11/15 –“ At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from JEHOVAH’S ORGANIZATION may not appear practical from a human standpoint. ALL OF US MUST BE READY TO OBEY any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.”

Rev 16:13,14:
“And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs; for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth,
(the anointed ones Rev 1:5) and of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty.”

We are aware that a fertilized egg of a frog is laid in a mass under water. In a few days, a tadpole is formed, and eventually, the metamorphosis is complete, as a mature frog has developed. Even the diet during this process changes from grasses to meat.

In the Watchtower, what begins as a scriptural truth, becomes a full-fledged lie, sourced in Satan’s “sea”, that consumes the individual who submits his mind and heart to it. Each beginning of a lie is part of many, that the Watchtower has ‘morphed’ over the years. These teachings have become unique to Jehovah’s Witnesses. Rev 13:1,2 (Prov 14:25) 

Again, from the WT 11/7/15:

“AND JUST AS A CLEVER FORGER TRIES TO PASS PHONY DOCUMENTS, SO APOSTATES USE ‘COUNTERFEIT WORDS’, OR FALSE ARGUMENTS, TRYING TO PASS THEIR FABRICATED VIEWS AS IF THEY WERE TRUE.” 

Here's an example of a fabricated view:

Wt. 14/1/15 - “How did Jehovah become King in 1914, and what were some of the Kingdom’s early accomplishments? The subsequent famines, earthquakes, and pestilences as well as the fulfillment of other Bible prophecies proved CONCLUSIVELY that Jesus Christ had begun to rule in heaven as King of God’s Kingdom in 1914. By enthroning his Son as the Messianic King, Jehovah had, indeed, become King in a new sense!” 

The SYMBOLIC famines, earthquakes, pestilences are the labor pains that PRECEDE the birth of God’s Kingdom. This is the natural order of birth. Luke 21:8,9; Mark 13:8; Ezek 22:28  

“Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST and our gathering together to Him, that you not be quickly shaken from your ]composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a MESSAGE OR A LETTER AS IF FROM US, TO THE EFFECT THAT THE DAY OF THE LORD HAS COME. Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.” 2 Thess 2:1-4

Watchtower continues: 
“THEY SPREAD 'DECEPTIVE TEACHINGS,' 'TWISTING'...THE SCRIPTURES TO FIT THEIR OWN IDEAS. (2 Pet. 2:1, 3, 13; 3:16)” 

Twisting the scriptures, and creating new doctrine such as:

Wt 02/8/1 - “Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth. These men deserve our respect and wholehearted support, whether they are of the anointed or not. Why? Because, through his holy spirit, Jehovah has appointed the older men to their positions. Hebrews 13:7,17" 

JWs, go back to the scriptures to find the truth:

Num 18:7 - “But you and your sons will carry out your priestly responsibilities for everything concerning the altar and for what is inside the veil, and you will do that work. I am giving you the work of the priesthood as a gift, BUT AN UNAUTHORIZED PERSON WHO COMES NEAR THE SANCTUARY WILL BE PUT TO DEATH."

Who are the Temple sanctuary?  1 Cor 3:16,17; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 2Chron.13:9; Ezek 22:26;Eze.44:6,7,8,9; 2Thess.2:4; Dan.11:31; Matt.24:15; Rev 11:1,2

“CLEARLY, APOSTATES DO NOT HAVE OUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART. FOLLOWING THEM WOULD DIVERT US FROM THE ROAD THAT LEADS TO ETERNAL LIFE”. 

Shepherd the Flock book, page 65 (the previous version) – 
“Apostasy is a standing away from true worship, a falling away, defection, rebellion.”

It includes: 
“Deliberately spreading teachings contrary to bible truth…

AS TAUGHT BY JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES”

Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness blogspot

“The Kingdom—1914?”

“The Sign of the End”

• 5 months later...

• Views 586
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wt. 11/7/15 - “HOW DO FALSE TEACHERS OPERATE? THEIR METHODS REVEAL A CUNNING SPIRIT. APOSTATES “QUIETLY BRING IN” CORRUPTIVE IDEAS. LIKE SMUGGLERS, THEY OPERATE IN A CLANDESTINE MANNER, SUBTLY INTRODU

Under these additional topics, are your responses:   “WHY ARE EX JWS SO RUDE?” “They suffer from OCD and cannot move on but must destroy...... another indication of who their father is.

15 hours ago, Arauna said:

OCD 

Under these additional topics, are your responses:

“WHY ARE EX JWS SO RUDE?”

“They suffer from OCD and cannot move on but must destroy...... another indication of who their father is.”

“BLOCKING TROLLS THE STAR TREK WAY!”

“These people have OCD.    They do the same thing over and over.  It is like a mild mental illness and they cannot control it.  Their dominant pattern of thinking has got a glitch.  They come across as normal except for their hate of jehovah's people.” 

“UN COMPACT 2018”
“I would like to hear your comments on the captioned subject UN Compact 2018  - that is if you have any..... OCD again - GB bashing.”

Back to OCD symptoms! 

So please control the OCD and get back to the subject of human rulership and Agenda 21 - the 2018 UN compact.”

“WHAT KIND OF NAME ARE YOU MAKING WITH GOD?”

"OCD again!  Obsessive compulsive disorder. "

“STUDY ARTICLE WATCHTOWER 11/11/2018”

“That is it!  You are another person with OCD.  There is only one subject on your mind and you return to it in everything you say. ....."

“AN INTERESTING TAKE ON POLITICS, CONSPIRACIES, AND PROPHESIES”

“Another session where it starts off with 'Jehovah's name' and then turns into a bashing session.  Obsessed with bashing?  What kind of Christian quality is that?   most apostates have OCD - I recognize the signs immediately! They have an emotional sickness - they spend their time bashing........ 

They are suffering from the same sickness as Satan had ..... hence the OCD

The OCD syndrome..... over and over the same of same....”

“24 YEAR OLD BETHELITE WOMAN RECENTLY DISFELLOWSHIPPED FOR APOSTASY COMMITS SUICIDE!”

“There is something OCD about those who have left Jehovah on bad terms...... they obsessively come back with dubious intentions. I have seen this over and over again. Many of them seem to suffer from this OCD phenomena.”

“607 B.C.E. – IS IT BIBLICALLY SUPPORTED?”

“Speaking to you is like speaking to a Muslim...... no proper chronology - and scriptures applied to elevate your own form of belief ...... and of course the constant OCD 'accusations'.”    

I could have gone on.   I don't know, Arauna, but maybe we both have OCD.  You may be obsessed with the topic of apostates.    Maybe Jesus had OCD also...or, perhaps he was driven by Holy Spirit, as were the apostles who you may have interpreted as suffering from “OCD-like” symptoms in their day, causing them to preach of Christ continually and expose falsehoods, continually.  They never let up. 

Paul stated:

But I’ll go on doing what I’m doing. This will take away the opportunity of those people who want to brag because they think they’re like us. 13 People who brag like this are false apostles. They are dishonest workers, since they disguise themselves as Christ’s apostles. 14 And no wonder, even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it’s not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants who have God’s approval. In the end they will get what they deserve.”  2 Cor 11:12-17

Call me "OCD", but I won’t let up either.  :)  

17 hours ago, Arauna said:

OCD 

Perhaps you are medical expert, or working in that sector, but i think how fact that someone is ex-JW can't be connected with  OCD.

In my understanding, this mental state (OCD) does not come as consequence, result of belonging to some particular group.

On other side, belonging to some particular group can result that individual in that group is under power of manipulation and deception ...to believe in  false, deceiving things.

OCD  comes out in behaviour when people keep returning to the same old, same old, same old.... same old........behaviour of JW bashing. Just ONE agenda...... no new arguments or LOGICAL thoughts, no new ideas - just repetition. No intelligent intellect. ..... just repetition....same old rehash over and over.  

Question: do you think there is something wrong when I keep repeating the same words in this one paragraph?     Makes a point, doesn't it?

Why do you think I do not come back here to this site.  I like to learn new things. I will rather listen to a atheist debate on YouTube  than your CONSTANTLY recurring and rehash of similar bashing..... I, at least, learn how these atheists think - so I can answer them logically in the field.  

Thanks for refreshing my memory about how many times I have said some here have OCD - quite a common behaviour  I have noticed amongst apostates.

Satan also has OCD -  a ONE track mind- he says the same thing over and over with a few changes in words to get as many people as possible to doubt Jehovah and his organization........ he acts in the exact same fashion.

While true sufferers of OCD repeat behaviours out of severe anxiety.... and I truly feel sorry for them.... yours comes from pure hate.  Nothing loving or upbuilding in anything you say....... just breaking, breaking, breaking... down .... lol. ... and then the doll is wound up again and sings the same old broken song........ over and over....

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.