Melinda Mills

3. TrueTomHarley

TrueTomHarley

• Similar Content

• By The Librarian
      Adams Joel - 1976 Experiences of Bethel and Missionary.mp3
      Agape!
      @The Librarian

p.s. - I remember having a very interesting conversation with this brother Adams about the Ezekiel book one time while out in field service. Very nice brother he was. Some of you may remember him as well?
    • By The Librarian
      This is a photo of the Bethel Repair Shop taken in 1976. Anyone recognize any of these lads from 40 years ago. I know it's a long shot, but was wondering how many were still in after all these years. I remember a few of them. Front row center with stripped shirt is Brent McClean from Illinois, to his right is Steve Black from Louisiana to McClean's left is Donald Murray from Massachusetts. I'm looking over Murray's left shoulder, I was from Georgia. The big guy at the very top back row is John Mikruk from New Jersey. Can anyone identify any others and what happened to them.

- Submitted
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    didiervaissiere
    Newest Member
    didiervaissiere

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.