The World News Media

THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE

Witness

God is building His spiritual House, which is soon to be completed.   The early Jews received fair warning of this house to come, when Jesus said,  “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

20 Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?”

21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22 Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.  John 2:19-22

We remember that Jesus said this after seeing the business conducted in the temple by the moneychangers.  He lashed out in anger; and using a ‘whip of cords’ overturned their tables of money, driving both animals and money-changers out of the temple.  In order to worship at the temple, this corrupt commerce of trade had developed.    

And He said to those who sold doves, “Take these things away! Do not make My Father’s house a house of merchandise!” 17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for Your house has eaten Me up.”  John 2:16,17

Luke 19:46 reads:   Then He taught, saying to them, “Is it not written, ‘My house shall be called A HOUSE OF PRAYER for all nations’? But you have made it a ‘DEN OF THIEVES.’ ”

The account took place around this time of year, just before the Passover, which was a busy time at the temple and ample opportunity for the Pharisees to take advantage of the people.  They supported high prices to not only exchange foreign currency, but to sell sacrificial offerings of all kinds to those who desired to worship in the temple.  The high priest of the temple, Annas, who held the office with the official high priest Caiaphas, was called by Josephus the historian, “a great hoarder up of money”.  (John 18:13)

As it was, the “chief cornerstone” of the new Temple God had planned to “build”, was largely rejected by Jews and its leaders.  Matt 23:37,38 

The Watchtower Insight in the Scriptures comments on “cornerstone”:

“Paul showed that members of the Christian congregation had been built up “upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone,” in union with whom the whole building harmoniously joined together “is growing into A HOLY TEMPLE for Jehovah,” a place for Him to inhabit by spirit.—Eph 2:19-22.”

Who specifically comprise the Christian congregation?    The Insight Book continues:

Psalm 118:22 discloses that the stone rejected by the builders would become “the head of the corner” (Heb., roʼsh pin·nahʹ). Jesus quoted and applied this prophecy to himself as “the chief cornerstone” (Gr., ke·pha·leʹ go·niʹas, head of the corner). (Mt 21:42; Mr 12:10, 11; Lu 20:17) Just as the topmost stone of a building is conspicuous, so Jesus Christ is the crowning stone of the Christian congregation OF ANOINTED ONES, which is likened to a SPIRITUAL TEMPLE. Peter also applied Psalm 118:22 to Christ, showing that he was “the stone” rejected by men but chosen by God to become “the head of the corner.”—Ac 4:8-12; see also 1Pe 2:4-7.  

Is this clear to you, JWs?  Can you see that the anointed “living stones” comprise the Body of Christ who is their Head?  Eph 4:11,12,15; 5:23; To clarify further on Watchtower’s guarded wording, this spiritual temple IS the Temple of God.    1 Pet 2:5-9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16  

Please notice your “Examining the Scriptures” for today, Friday, April 19th:

“The builders,” the Jewish leaders, rejected the Messiah. Their rejection was far more than just turning their backs on Jesus or refusing to accept him as the Christ. Many Jews rejected him to the point of clamoring for his death. (Luke 23:18-23) Yes, they contributed to Jesus’ being killed. If Jesus was rejected and killed, how could he become “the chief cornerstone”? That could come about only by his being resurrected to life again. The apostle Peter spoke of “Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you executed on a stake but whom God raised up from the dead.” (Acts 3:15; 4:5-11; 1 Pet. 2:5-7) This resurrected Son thus became the only one whose name was “given among men by which we must get saved.”—Acts 4:12; Eph. 1:20. W 17.12 9-10 par. 6-9  

JWs, today’s modern-day Pharisees also do not uphold the chief cornerstone. They do not recognize Jesus as our source of salvation, that he is the only “name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”  Why do I say this? It is because another “cornerstone” has been set in place, and another name for salvation has been devised.   Describing the Hebrew rendition of “cornerstone”, the Insight Book states:

Some translations use “cornerstone(s)” to render a Hebrew word (pin·nahʹ), which carries the basic thought of “corner” but is also used metaphorically for a chief as a ‘corner’ of defense or support, hence for a KEYMAN. Thus, at Isaiah 19:13 certain translations use “cornerstone(s)” (RS; AT; AS), whereas others use “chiefs” (Le) and “leaders” (Mo), agreeing basically with the New World Translation rendering “keymen.” (See also Jg 20:2;1Sa 14:38; Zec 10:4, where the Hebrew is literally “the corner tower(s),” these being pictorial of important or vital men, or chiefs.) Such an application of ‘corner’ to a keyman seems significant in view of the symbolic application of “cornerstone” in Messianic prophecy. 

Yes, Jesus is the “keyman, chief, leader”, Head of his anointed Body, who defends his people when they turn to him DIRECTLY for support. Isa 40:10,11; Dan 12:1; Joel 2:11; John 10:11;1 Pet 5:4; Rev 3:12; 19:11   However, is HE the head of the Watchtower organization as well?  Is HE the High Priest of a corporation when we know he rejected all earthly treasures and power offered to him by Satan? Matt 4:8-10; Heb 7:26; 9:11   

Absolutely not.

His authority has been seized, specifically over his anointed “living stones”.  They obey whom they physically see – new keymen, new leaders over a new, spiritual “temple” comprised of a congregation of people from all tribes, tongues and nations. Isa 51:23; Luke 18:8; 2 Cor 11:4; 1 Cor 3:11; Rev 13:1,5-8 

These new “chiefs” are as well accepted as the high priest Annas was.  Josephus states - “he increased in glory every day, and this to a great degree, and had obtained the favor and esteem of the citizens in a signal manner”. 

Let’s see what this new spiritual temple is called:

“Today, millions join in true worship, and they are moved from the heart to contribute their “valuable things,” which include their time, energy, and resources in support of JEHOVAH’S GREAT SPIRITUAL TEMPLE. (Prov. 3:9) .

All that has been accomplished for true worship in these last days is tangible evidence of Jehovah’s blessing and Christ’s leadership. WE ARE PART OF A STABLE, SECURE, AND EVERLASTING ORGANIZATION.Wt 17.1029

Scattered among these millions of people are members of God’s priesthood, but barely recognized as belonging to the authentic temple in Christ.  Your “builders” who have raised a “great spiritual temple” or “mountainlike organization” and which looms over all with threats to shun nonconformists, is prophesied to come against the anointed remnant in the last days.  This is the stark, dark reality hidden under its attractive veneer, JWs.  Dan 11:37-39; Rev 20:7-9; Rev 8:8; Zech 4:7,9  

With human help, Satan has accomplished his great feat, which is to dissolve all knowledge of God’s authentic Temple in Christ. Dan 8:13,24; 7:25; 12:7; Rev 11:1,2  Revelation calls it the dragon’s “Beast from the Sea”; which is directed by a composite “false prophet”/Beast with “two horns”.  Dan 7:7; Rev 13:1,2,11,15 The defining aspect of the Beast from the Sea is its “war” against God’s Temple/sanctuary – against the Temple “stones” that it holds in captivity.  No other worldly organization fulfills this prophesy. Zeph 1:15; 2 Thess 2:4; Rev 13:7,8   

By WT leaders’ rejection of God’s authentic spiritual Temple in Christ, they have rejected the “chief cornerstone”, replacing him with themselves as “keymen” who direct a counterfeit priesthood to rule over God’s authentic priests, effectively trampling down their existence.    Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; Rev 13:14,15; 19:20

Refer again to Friday’s “daily text” –

Their rejection was far more than just turning their backs on Jesus or refusing to accept him as the Christ.  Many Jews rejected him to the point of clamoring for his death. (Luke 23:18-23) Yes, they contributed to Jesus’ being killed. If Jesus was rejected and killed, how could he become “the chief cornerstone”?

Another “killing” is occurring at the hands of your leaders, JWs; that of the “ambassadors of Christ”. 2 Cor 5:20   For those bold enough to speak truth about the existence of God’s Temple and its only Head, they are “killed”, disfellowshipped by “uncircumcised” elders.   Luke 21:12; John 16:2; Rev 11:7; 13:15; Rom 2:28,29    It is not a matter of ‘just turning their backs’, on anointed who speak truth, but it is a swift judgment of spiritual “death”. Prov 19:6,7; Isa 66:5; Rom 14:4 

For those brave enough to say there is “no other name under heaven by which we must get saved” which is a total rejection of the IDOL, they lose the life they have known for the sake of their Head, Jesus Christ. Matt 5:11; 10:22; 16:25 Many fellow believers in Christ have suffered the same outcome.  Matt 10:39 

JWs, thievery is being committed by your leaders on many fronts. Col 2:8 You, personally, have been robbed of the knowledge of Christ, his priesthood and the Temple of God.  Matt 11:28; John 4:10; Rom 8:16,17,19 

Under the rule of a “wicked slave”, you have been robbed of each anointed one’s gift given them, to serve the children of God. Mal 2:7; Luke 16:1-3; Matt 24:48-51; 1 Cor 12:4-11; Eph 4:16; Rev 22:17  

You have been robbed of the blessings of priestly sacrifices made to God, that are now replaced with sacrifices to an idol. Dan 8:11,12,38; Ezek 8:5-10   

You now put your faith in an organization, breaking the law of God, which requires giving Him exclusive devotion. Exod 20:5; Isa 42:8; 46:5; Mark 12:29,30; Rev 13:8 

Even though you may speak of God and Jesus Christ, you believe that salvation is obtainable from the organization, as long as you obey the direction of its “keymen”.    Rev 13:4, 11-14

On the “steps” of God’s Temple in the anointed ones, Watchtower leaders have positioned a “marketplace” for their idol, where JWs “buy” spiritual food; bought not only with literal donations, but with physical slavery in order to be privileged to worship there. Matt 6:24; Rom 6:16; Rev 13:16,17  How many times do JWs hear, “what a privilege it is to serve in Jehovah’s organization”?  

Sadly, Christ’s priests are engaging in the same idolatrous worship, robbing themselves not only of the refined gold that Christ offers if they would just open the door, but they will lose their place in the Temple of God.  Rev 2:20; Matt 25:6-13; Dan 11:35; Rev 3:18; Matt 21:42-44    

Please, for any JW reading this, consider these excerpts from Pearl Doxsey’s article, “YHVH’S GENUINE MOUNTAIN”:

Satan has the power to create "mountains" during his present reign over the world (1 John 5:19; Rev 17:9).
"Again, the devil took him to an exceedingly high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world, and their glory." Matt 4:8

These mountains, include religious ones (Rev 17:9).
Yhwh says that in the time of the end, there is a mountain which must become level ground...IN PREPARATION FOR THE KINGDOM...
[...a mountain which God will destroy; (Zech 4:7; Rev 8:8
)].
We must be certain that we are not putting our trust in the counterfeit mountain.
(Luke 3:5; Mal 3:1; Rev 14:6,7
; Isa 46:11; Haggai 2:7) (Rev 13:8; 16:2)  

Counterfeit mountain?
Yes.

The scriptures also tell us of a TRUE Mountain which DOES provide shelter and salvation. Survival depends upon the guidance of scripture, to give us the ability to discern the Genuine, from the Counterfeit.

Is the Organization made up of the 144,000
Or,
is its backbone and body almost entirely made up of those who are not even Chosen Ones? Who do you see as representatives of the Organization within your own Congregation?....the anointed "ambassadors" of Christ (2 Cor 5:20; Rom 2:29; 1 Cor 6:2,3
), or spiritual Gentiles (Elders) who have raised themselves up over God's Chosen Priests? (2 Thess 2:4; Rev 11:1,2; Mark 13:14)   

"Now faith is confidence in what we HOPE FOR and assurance about WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for. By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going. 10 For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, WHOSE ARCHITECT AND BUILDER IS GOD. they were longing for a better country—a HEAVENLY one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for HE HAS PREPARED A CITY for them."  Heb 11:1,2,8,10,16; Rev 21:2   

So...does YHWH have a "mountainlike" Organization?
Yes. An administration of priests, "hand-picked" by God to become heirs of the earth, to the blessing of all Creation.   (Eph 1:9-12; 1 Pet 2:9,10; Rom 8:19; Gal 3:29; Gen 13:14; 28:14; Heb 2:5,16; Rev 22:1,2; Eze 34:27)

JWs, when you observe your Memorial of the New Covenant that Jesus, the fulfilled promise of a seed to the nation of Israel, established with the foundation stones of his anointed Temple, remember that the sealed anointed are also a promise for a seed…  Rom 9:8; Gal 3:7,14,29; 4:28,31,26; Heb 11:26; Isa 61:8 

Pearl Doxsey continues:     

“When that seed arrives, the covenant is fulfilled .  (Rom 8:24,25; Rev 12:1,2,5; 2:26,27)

Those who accept and "listen to" that seed, "bless themselves"  (Jer 12:16; Matt 5:14; 10:40; 1 Tim 4:16; Gen 17:7,19; Luke 1:55)

These will be appointed over all the earth (Gen 28:13,14; 13:14; Ps 2:8; 45:16; Matt 24:46,47; Rev 5:10; 20:6)

Those who persecute and destroy that seed, are in turn, destroyed . (Isa 57:13; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Rev 11:7; 20:10,14; 2 Thess 2:8)

So you see, the New Covenant/Promise, also becomes fulfilled, and ends . (Mark 14:24; 1 Cor 11:26; Heb 1:6; 10:13; Rev 5:9,10; Eph 1:4-12; Rev 7:4; 14:1)

At that time, the building of GOD’S spiritual house, will be finished. 

Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness blogspot

“Jew” or “Gentile”?

“End of the New Covenant”

Gbody.jpg

WARWICK 4.jpg

• Views 4.9k
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BillyTheKid46 aka Allen Smith.  I'm just wondering why you have @Foreigner click the angry red arrows for you?  I marvel at your game-playing.  

Hi, I also wonder, why @Foreigner giving me so much red arrows too ? ...... and not giving any comments on my post, just downvote reaction :))))) perhaps man only know to read and not to write. Even i

I believe you have asked me this before, and I wonder why you ask again.    I would pray for the power to open all eyes of those who revere the organization. Rev 13:4  I would pray for the power

Posted Images

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

What were your arrangements for celebrating the Memorial last night?

I would not “celebrate” the last meal Jesus had with his disciples, leading up to his death.   I would hope you wouldn’t either. 

The Jewish “day” is from sunset to sunset.  Jesus initiated the remembrance of his death and the establishment of the New Covenant,  after sunset when Nisan 13 began -  the day before Passover began.  He also died on that Day of Preparation, when the lambs were being slaughtered for the Passover, which would begin after sunset of the day Jesus died. 

Mark 15   “Now when evening had come, because it was the Preparation Day, that is, the day before the Sabbath, 43 Joseph of Arimathea, a prominent council member, who was himself waiting for the kingdom of God, coming and taking courage, went in to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus.”

John 19:31 - “Therefore, because it was the Preparation Day, that the bodies should not remain on the cross on the Sabbath (for that Sabbath was a high day), the Jews asked Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.”

I observed “the Lord’s Evening Meal” on the physical evening of the day  Nisan 13 begins.   You might want to ask your leaders why they commemorate the meal on the wrong date, the day of Passover,  and mislead millions to do so.  Jesus’ death as the sacrificial lamb fulfilled that observance. 

I gather with any anointed ones who desire to do so.   Matt 18:20 - For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."  

11 minutes ago, Witness said:

I would not “celebrate” the last meal Jesus had with his disciples, leading up to his death.   I would hope you wouldn’t either. 

I did. It’s an expression. I didn’t wear a party hat.

13 minutes ago, Witness said:

I gather with any anointed ones who desire to do so. 

Should that not be all of them? How many did you find? Did you observe it in a private home or a designated place of worship?

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I did. It’s an expression. I didn’t wear a party hat.

Should that not be all of them? How many did you find? Did you observe it in a private home or a designated place of worship?

It wouldn't include those within the Watchtower. We are in our private homes, but we use skype, facebook video chat, or gmail to link together. Being at various ends of the earth doesn't make it easy, so I am friends of more anointed ones than who may meet in my little group.     Many choose to observe the memorial with their group or by themselves and whom they may invite who are not anointed.  

Once anointed leave the Watchtower, it doesn't mean they are all pursuing truth. This is a war between "kings" - Christ's kings.  Rev 1:5.  A war of "words", either truth or lies, is happening both inside and outside of the Watchtower. Joel 3:14   I believe this is why Jesus said what he did in Matt 18:20.

The faithful remnant ("trees") that comes out of the Great Tribulation is small.  Isa 10:17-19; Matt 3:10

9 hours ago, Witness said:

Let me revisit this. 

Why would it be wrong to say ‘celebrate?’ It exactly fits. 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/celebrate

Christ bestowed the greatest gift that can be given and he willingly offered his life in sacrifice so as to do it. Yes, of course it is proper to say ‘celebrate.’ 

Should I have said ‘Be kind to yourself, Lord. You will not have this destiny at all?’

Not to be mean, because you were not to me, but this smacks of a certain false piety to me, a certain sanctimoniousness, and a certain eagerness to harp over trifles. There is nothing wrong with the term so that you must correct it.

58 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Not to be mean, because you were not to me, but this smacks of a certain false piety to me, a certain sanctimoniousness, and a certain eagerness to harp over trifles. There is nothing wrong with the term so that you must correct it

If I was going to make that big of a deal out of it, I would have mentioned it in my last comment, right?  I let it drop.  I "observed" the Memorial of Christ's death.  Call it what you like, but when I consider what walking in the footsteps of Christ is all about, it is not only joy, but great sacrifice.  Satan does not make it easy. The word "celebrate" as I have used it, does not fit my circumstance, but maybe it does yours. 

“You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said to them. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?”  “We can,” they answered.  Matt 20:22

Saying that and living it, are two different things.

"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.  To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen."  1 Pet 5:10,11

To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.  1 Pet 2:21

It is not false piety to work out one's salvation in fear and trembling.  Phil 2:12  It is a responsibility and eager desire to please God and one's Master.   

Satan tests each anointed one just as he tested Christ.  

This made me curious and i went on jworglibrary to find something with word "celebrate" about Last Supper. Here is just one article that not using such terminology, but who knows, perhaps some other did.

Why Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Observe the Lord’s Supper Differently From the Way Other Religions Do? - source: https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/lords-supper/

our observance ....showing our gratitude..... to commemorate........Jesus said: “Keep doing this in remembrance of me,”........When Jehovah’s Witnesses observe the Lord’s Evening Meal

On 4/19/2019 at 4:53 PM, Witness said:

By WT leaders’ rejection of God’s authentic spiritual Temple in Christ, they have rejected the “chief cornerstone”, replacing him with themselves as “keymen” who direct a counterfeit priesthood to rule over God’s authentic priests, effectively trampling down their existence.    

Specifically, what would you change were it in your power to do so?

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Specifically, what would you change were it in your power to do so?

I believe you have asked me this before, and I wonder why you ask again.   

I would pray for the power to open all eyes of those who revere the organization. Rev 13:4  I would pray for the power to open all hearts to love and serve only the Father and the Son, not men who rule with an iron fist in a velvet glove; that people like yourself would desire to see through the WT glittery veneer and heed Rev 18:4-8, before its too late. Jer 51:6; Matt 22:36-40; (Rev 11:3)

No human would be given the power to change prophesy, yet the WT leaders are trying very hard to do so.  Dan 7:25; 2 Thess 2:1-4; 1 Thess 5:3  I would never ask for such a thing.  Rev 1:3; 22:18,19

Of course, the power to read hearts is the Father's.  The power to save righteous-hearted ones, is Christ.  

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”  John 10:27-29

I used to do complex calculations for over 40 years for a living, so I have developed a BETTER system of calculating when the Memorial should be observed, even though it is ONLY a tradition as to when we celebrate it now, as we do not celebrate the Passover

... when you see the Jews celebrate Passover, do the Memorial.

....and always keep plenty of red wine and unleavened bread in your bomb shelters.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.