The World News Media

THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE

Witness

7 minutes ago, Witness said:

I'm sure that story is around here somewhere; you'll find it if you dig for it. :)  Better yet, go here.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/restorationofjacob/permalink/971646589675271/

Are you a man? I have always, for reasons that I cannot put my finger on, thought that you were a woman.

This is not at all like the Librarian, (that old hen) who I keep referring to as a woman though I know very well that she is a man. I truly thought that you were a woman.

And you keep dancing around my question: “Was there ever a time when you were happy with how kingdom interests were represented on earth?” Instead, you redirect it to a story of your “reawakening.” 

One does not expect an anointed of God to be so cagey in addressing a believer. Was there ever a time, in your estimation, that those responsible for the New World Translation, Bethel homes,  Watchower publications, and pioneer slips, did it right?

• Views 4.9k
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BillyTheKid46 aka Allen Smith.  I'm just wondering why you have @Foreigner click the angry red arrows for you?  I marvel at your game-playing.  

Hi, I also wonder, why @Foreigner giving me so much red arrows too ? ...... and not giving any comments on my post, just downvote reaction :))))) perhaps man only know to read and not to write. Even i

I believe you have asked me this before, and I wonder why you ask again.    I would pray for the power to open all eyes of those who revere the organization. Rev 13:4  I would pray for the power

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Are you a man? I have always, for reasons that I cannot put my finger on, thought that you were a woman.

I am a woman.

And you keep dancing around my question: “Was there ever a time when you were happy with how kingdom interests were represented on earth?” 

"Does a bird swoop down to a trap on the ground when no bait is there? Does a trap spring up from the ground if it has not caught anything?"  Amos 3:5

Yes, I was attracted to Watchtower's initial offers of truth; the literal earth to remain forever, with people living in a righteous setting.  

Was there ever a time, in your estimation, that those responsible for the New World Translation, Bethel homes,  Watchower publications, and pioneer slips, did it right?

I wanted to believe they did it right, since their offer of some truth was appealing.  I put on blinders to block out the hypocrisy, which my husband as an elder,  was very receptive to, and regularly pointed it out.  

One does not expect an anointed of God to be so cagey in addressing a believer.

When an author does his research, doesn't he usually dig for his facts?  Don't be afraid to go to the link.  You'll recognize my experience.  

29 minutes ago, Witness said:

When an author does his research, doesn't he usually dig for his facts?  Don't be afraid to go to the link.  You'll recognize my experience.  

I did go to the link, and that’s why I thought that you were a man. The first thing to meet my eye was “Hi everyone....My wife was the first one to call me an apostate.”

If the wife called you an apostate, I figured that must make you a man.

(Uh oh. You do not have one of those types of marriages, do you?)

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I was pretty obvious immediately who @Hankulan Tunani was, even a few months ago, well before this persona was just brought back again with a hyphen: @Hankulan-Tunani to continue the same quest.

I'm just letting you know in case you actually believed that all these (and many other) personas are fooling a lot of people. This way you might not feel the need to waste so much of your time trying to differentiate so many different personas. I still vote that we bring back the original Allen Smith with all his past "upvotes," too.

That would conclude by this, that JWinsider, Srecko Sostar, James Thomas Jr, witness, and anyone else you wish to add to this list is one and the same. Am I dealing with children or adults? At least give me that in order to understand. I believe Witness mentioned honesty and integrity. How is this accomplished by this deception? I find it interesting when people do endless fishing, and never catch anything.

Witness made a good observation “The arrows help identify the character” that identified the character of the same person using multiple accounts as you indicate. That means he just exposed the identity of the character of the same person using multiple accounts mentioned above. It appears, every time Foreigner downvotes, Srecko Sostar, and James Thomas Rook Jr come behind and upvote.

I wonder if this is how you contemplate and target people you don’t wish to be on this site. Either way, I find your analogy child’s play. If you are a witness, a little maturity goes a long way. Other than that, just like Witness endless rants of mistaken Christianity, it's a waste of time and bloggers space.

1 minute ago, Hankulan-Tunani said:

Am I dealing with children or adults? 

Far from condemning Billy for having multiple personas, (if that is the case) I came to regard it as a pretty cool idea, and so I created A Nice Guy, Vic Vomidog, Dr. Adhominem, Top Cat O’Malighan, and a host of others.

I am on the very cusp of creating the immoral woman Ida Ho.

My characters do not upvote or downvote, however. They are all Jehovah’s Witnesses, or at least the product of one of them, and they do not vote.

My characters do not upvote or downvote, however. They are all Jehovah’s Witnesses, or at least the product of one of them, and they do not vote.

You have me at a disadvantage. Are you saying James Thomas Rook Jr, JWinsider, Anna aka Comfortmypeople, Melinda, etc. are not Witnesses? They seem to vote regardless. However, like the one called “Witness Persona” has discerned by the votes that are there to show the like or dislike by some of these characters, what is the purpose of having it if you're not going to use it. Is this the reason why? Ex’Witnesses that support their kind.

Is it so farfetched that maybe there are others that are inclined to support those that tell the truth, and not be so absorbed with accepting false stories about the Watchtower and act upon it? That means they have their group of supporters while we have our group of supporters. They need to deal with it and get over it.

1 hour ago, Hankulan-Tunani said:

Srecko Sostar,

:))))) my name was printed/used so many times recently in the people's comments and that make me wonder; is this braking law - GDPR, nobody asking me, may he use my name in their comments :)))))))))))))))))  

Another topic. About DownVoting. After @Foreigner made few serial downvoting on several comments i have made, that made/caused reaction in me to went on his comments and made my downvote to his comments, even without reading what he said. Just to send him a feeling how it looks like to receive dv symbol without explanation. Stupid and/or childish, i know, but i was "motivated or inspired" to did what i did.

2 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Another topic. About DownVoting. After @Foreigner made few serial downvoting on several comments i have made, that made/caused reaction in me to went on his comments and made my downvote to his comments, even without reading what he said. Just to send him a feeling how it looks like to receive dv symbol without explanation. Stupid and/or childish, i know, but i was "motivated or inspired" to did what i did.

I believe the narrator of this site has given everyone except the one talked about the most, that is not here to defend any allegations is the right of everyone, here. To what extent, only the owner is privileged to know since it's clear he, choices who is to be here. Your motives are your own. You will render an account to God. There is no need to express how stupid or childish your motives are when it's not sincere.  The point is, Witness and JWinsider can use association to think, one person can be many. If True Tom hadn't publicly admitted his alter-persona, I would have never guessed. I won't have bothered with it. That's being the adult in the room.

There is actually nobody here that is not me. Even you are.

I guess to "Witness" "JWinsider" "Scecko" "James Thomas Rook Jr" you are. You shouldn't have given me away. Sorry for the extension for parallel users, I don't know how to highlight the posters name like you guys. Any personal help is appreciated.

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I did go to the link, and that’s why I thought that you were a man. The first thing to meet my eye was “Hi everyone....My wife was the first one to call me an apostate.”

If the wife called you an apostate, I figured that must make you a man.

(Uh oh. You do not have one of those types of marriages, do you?)

I see your confusion.  I didn't write the post, I commented on the post.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.