The Librarian

• Views 2.2k
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Circuit Overseer told a joke about how Eve would count Adam's ribs while he was sleeping to see if he had another woman.

Jehovah himself invented joking and  laughs at his own: Awake April 8 1979: "When you observe the playful antics of baby kittens or watch otters zipping down a mud slide and splashing into a pond

What.

Posted Images

Guest Indiana

Wow, 2 ribs, I was told we have 24 ribs, at least for what I know in Spanish is costilla in humans

It is logical that men and women would have the same number of ribs. The rib cage protects the vital organs within the rib cage. Surely a Creator could replace Adam's rib once he had made the point that Eve would walk beside Adam, not above him nor below him but she was of his flesh and was his helpmate.

One young German Celebrity Sophia Wollersheim, now VEGAS, had alot luck....  was removed for dangerous beauty reasons, 4 ribs !!
She got pregnant and was very lucky -
She gave birth to a healthy girl.
Her bust is ca. XXXL and the waist was about 45cm / what a life....
The old world is often unbearable ;-(

I agree, that both men and women have the same  number of ribs .... what I was TRYING to explain that the Bible says Jehovah took A RIB (not a portion of a rib) from Adam.   That left him short, one rib.

His children would STILL be born with the usual number of ribs.

There is NO EVIDENCE ANYWHERE about "a portion of a rib ...", or that " his rib grew back".

NONE WHATSOEVER.

In the labors they are able today, making nearly all they want.  They only need a hear, and some less other things.  Yesterday I saw in TV, they already made clone horses...

Jehovah made all, also Adam & Eve. Please read, that HE needed only a little peace from his rib, that was enough and Adam had all ribs soon again.  Jehovah is the best Creator of all,  I won't make jokes from HIS genious Masterpeaces! 🙏❤️  ~~ I also will read that once more in my new Bible!

Good night for today 😴💤💤

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.