Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

The Librarian -
Outta Here -

Top Posters

Adams rib. 1, 2 24 for humans. Animals have different amounts according to species. The joke of Adams rib with only 2 ribs, signal the psychological disparity that Adam was left with 1 rib according to humanistic ideology.

In reality, can anyone challenge what healing powers were available in the Garden of Eden? I recall Adam being the first created in a sinless state. Can modern man comprehend without having spoken to God, or knows what a sinless state entails in a paradise world, is seemingly unconscionable to explain with an absolute attitude.

Unless someone in modern time has spoken to god and God advised him/her the rib God took is a matter of interpretation, since genesis only speaks of God closing the wound while Adam slept after God took the rib? Does this mean Adam sinless life continued with 23 ribs or was it replaced after it was taken? Can it possibly be a symbolic gesture, or was it a literal depiction?

Since, God created man, can anyone understand the true powers that governed a sinless state within a paradise garden? Jesus healed the sick, Jesus had the ability to raise the dead. Jesus had the ability to restore sight, which means giving something “back” that wasn’t there like a missing rib.

Adam’s rib humor. 1, 2, 24. Left with 1 rib, or restored by God to 2. No more humor.

“At Sunday school they were teaching how God created everything, including human beings. Little Johnny, a child in the kindergarten class, seemed especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one of Adam's ribs.

Later in the week his mother noticed him lying as though he were ill, and said. "Johnny what is the matter?"

Little Johnny responded, "I have a pain in my side. I think I'm going to have a wife."

Now that’s humor 😉

6 hours ago, derek1956 said:

The rib is the only bone that grows back

... especially if you are a laboratory mouse, and your "Surgeon Rodentia" has sufficient grant money.

I looked up your statement, and it appears to be mostly true, depending on the skill of a surgeon in removing the bone, and leaving the sheath that surrounds it mostly intact. Apparently the cells in that envelope "remember" how to rebuild bone.

Thanks ... I learned something new today.

I know you are  new here derek1956,  and I hope you do not mind me challenging every statement made for detail.    It's not personal, ... I challenge everybody and everything, and am generally a colossal pain in the butt.

I am 72 years old, and feel entitled to be obnoxious.

unnamed.jpg

Mice I catch in the house, I Fedex to Disneyland, to meet Mickey, who only has three fingers on each hand.

• Similar Content

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wanderingballoon
    Newest Member
    wanderingballoon

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.