Last Reply

Replies

Views

Guest Indiana -
Guest Indiana -

Top Posters

• Guest 1

Guest Indiana

Carl’s Jr. clearly wanted to boost its revenue this 4/20.

As cannabis legalization becomes more prevalent in the United States, brands are jumping onto any opportunity to milk a few bucks out of it in any way they can. Gone are the days where stoners are portrayed in the media as lifeless, idiot dudebros

Read more:https://gritdaily.com/carls-jr-made-a-cannabis-burger/

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Guest Indiana
      By Guest Indiana
      Does anyone have a delicious burgers recipe to share? 
      Thank you 
    • By admin
      I don't usually like pickles on mine .... (I'll start)
      By Guest
      The Ebers Papyrus (c. 1550 BCE) from Ancient Egypt has a prescription for medical marijuana applied directly for inflammation.
      By Guest
      An advertisement for cannabis americana distributed by a pharmacist in New York in 1917
      By Guest
      Cannabis indica fluid extract, American Druggists Syndicate, pre-1937
      By Guest
      The use of cannabis, at least as fiber, has been shown to go back at least 10,000 years in Taiwan. "Dà má" (Pinyin pronunciation) is the Chinese expression for cannabis, the first character meaning "big" and the second character meaning "hemp".
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      1. "NICK'S" CHEESEBURGER WITH GRILLED ONIONS

PORTLAND, OREGON
      The Portland burger trip was third out of 30 cities. I was relatively fresh and inexperienced. I didn't know how to plan my days, I didn't know how much of each burger to eat, I didn't know that you should never try and eat burgers on a Monday, (because restaurants are all closed), I didn't know anything. My longtime colleague Andy Kryza recommended I go straight from the airport to Stanich's, and told me he'd pick me up there, so I rolled in around 11am just as things were getting going. A few construction workers sat at a random table, barely paying attention to SportsCenter on the TV above. No one else was in there.What I had at 11am amongst those construction workers and old-school pennants was otherworldly. The sesame bun was griddled perfectly, preventing the somewhat messy burger from leaking through and getting soggy. The ground chuck had a good crisp edge, and the grilled onions, which must sit marinating in something, melded with the American cheese for that perfect diner burger mix. Normally, we'd stop there, but Stanich's does not yield. On the top bun, they use a combination of mayo and mustard while on the bottom, it's mayo and red relish. The end result is a mixture of sweet and salty flavors I haven't experienced anywhere else. In fact, I didn't even see the hamburger dill pickles sitting on the side until after I ate the whole damn thing, but it didn't matter. This burger is a national treasure. This burger at an old mom-and-pop sports bar that's been sitting in a random Oregon neighborhood since 1949 is the best burger in America

https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/best-burgers-in-america-burger-quest
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      A cannabis factory with almost 800 plants has been discovered inside an iconic Merthyr Tydfil chapel.
      Unbeknown to nearby residents, the building on Newcastle Street - a prominent landmark in the town since it was built in 1856 - was housing 769 cannabis plants.

Officers only discovered the huge operation after conducting a spot check on someone acting suspiciously.
      From the information obtained they discovered the unbelievable haul brazenly being grown in the town centre.

The former Kingdom Hall for Jehovahs Witnesses, on Newcastle Street in Merthyr Tydfil
      Police also found another haul of plants in a property on Pontmorlais High Street.
      A man has been arrested and charged with producing cannabis.

The Salem Chapel was once a congregation church used by the Salvation Army and Merthyr Council.
      Since 1986, the chapel has been the Kingdom Hall for Jehovah’s Witnesses.
      http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/police-find-800-cannabis-plants-12839462
    • By Bible Speaks
      30  "Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse.’”
      (Matthew 13:30) NWT 

• By Jack Ryan
      I just can't envision Sister NikL and other JWs with a joint in hand . . .
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      University of Alberta researchers are concerned after finding E. coli bacteria survived recommended temperatures for cooking meat.
      Lynn McMullen, a food biologist, and other researchers at the U of A’s Agri-Food Discovery Place, have been performing experiments on E. coli after one of students found the bacteria in cooked beef. McMullen said that should have been impossible.
      “We had a huge collection of strains of E. coli that came from meat processing plants, and we decided to screen and see if any were heat resistant,“ McMullen said.
      “So our student came back and said ‘This one survives 70 minutes at 60 C,’ and I said, ‘Wrong, E. coli doesn’t do that. Something’s wrong.’ ”
      Most E. coli strains heated to 60 C are typically killed in less than a minute, McMullen said. The heat-resistant strains survived at that temperature for more than 70 minutes.
      The heat-resistant bacteria survived at 71 C, the temperature long recommended by Health Canada to cook beef.
      Collaborators from Alberta Health Services, who have worked with McMullen, have found that some of the bacteria in those made ill by E. coli have the same heat-resistant genetics as the strains studied at the University of Alberta.
      “We know that approximately two per cent of all of the E. coli that are in the databases have the genetics for heat resistance,” McMullen said.
      Salt also makes E. coli bacteria heat resistant, though McMullen and the other researchers don’t know why.
      Though McMullen and the other researchers haven’t discovered what temperature will ultimately kill all E. coli, McMullen recommended using a thermometer and cooking meat at 71 C to 73 C. “It doesn’t matter when you’re grilling any ground meat, you should be using a thermometer.”
      E. coli bacteria comes in two forms, as pathogens and non-pathogens. While pathogens infect people and make them sick, the non-pathogens are responsible for spoiling meat. Symptoms of E. coli includes nausea, mild to severe cramps, vomiting and bloody diarrhea. In severe cases it can lead to death.
      In 2012, more than 2,000 XL Foods beef products from the company’s plant in Brooks were recalled in Canada and the United States due to E. coli contamination. Seventeen people fell ill from eating the contaminated beef.
      Source: http://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/burgers-may-need-higher-cooking-temperature-to-be-safe-from-e-coli-university-of-alberta-researchers-say

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    didiervaissiere
    Newest Member
    didiervaissiere

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.