Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Witness -
JOHN BUTLER -

Top Posters

"Police executed a search warrant last week at the headquarters of the Jehovah's Witnesses in Kraainem just outside Brussels, the VRT reports. The news was confirmed by the federal prosecutor's office."

Hello guest!

ve17aldb8gv21.jpg

25 minutes ago, Witness said:

The investigation allegedly feared that the revelations in the programme might lead the movement's leaders to destroy incriminating evidence...

“Fearing” that something will happen is much less solid than it having happened

”Allegedly” fearing it is a further qualification still. 

Not exactly solid ground you are on, is it, lady?

There is a full court press on, to be sure. If they prove as toothless as your allegations, there is nothing to fret over.

Hello guest!

The Watchtower for decades has advised the KH's or branch offices not to interfere with search warrants, by all known BOE letters. Does anyone see such interference? Now that would be news if they did. 😉

Are we going to read how, members are in the backroom burning evidence that apostates claim, just to have the propaganda seem more credible? Can anyone purposely sowing discourse as a dispute against a sect of Christianity be called anointed? 😂

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

“Fearing” that something will happen is much less solid than it having happened

”Allegedly” fearing it is a further qualification still. 

Not exactly solid ground you are on, is it, lady?

There is a full court press on, to be sure. If they prove as toothless as your allegations, there is nothing to fret over.

Hello guest!

Like you say Tom nothing is certain until it happens and even then nothing has happened until is if proven, well according to GB rules anyway....  But having feelings about things is surely how police and detectives work. If you don't have suspicion about a crime you would never investigate anything. 

25 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

The Watchtower for decades has advised the KH's or branch offices not to interfere with search warrants, by all known BOE letters. Does anyone see such interference? Now that would be news if they did. 😉

Are we going to read how, members are in the backroom burning evidence that apostates claim, just to have the propaganda seem more credible? Can anyone purposely sowing discourse as a dispute against a sect of Christianity be called anointed? 😂

Could anyone disobeying the High Priest and the Sanhedrin be a true servant of God ? Oh yes it was Jesus.

Could anyone condemning the Pharisees be a true servant of God ? Yes once again Jesus.

And which of the disciples/apostles was it said 'We must serve God as ruler rather than men' ? Was it Paul. 

Billy you have no idea. How many times have the Watchtower writers condemned the Catholic Church, and it has been passed as ok by the GB. 

There are how many different types of 'Christianity' ? And you would not 'sow discourse' against any of them ? 

As for interfering with the police doing their duty, i think it has happened within the JW Org. And the Org tried to stop the Charity Commision carrying out their investigation here in the UK. 

As for who is Anointed and who isn't, is it our place to judge ? Let God through Jesus Christ be the judge. 

And wasn't there an actual video of a brother telling Elders to destroy evidence because 'the devil is coming after the Org'. 

I do wish my memory was better on these things. 

2 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Could anyone disobeying the High Priest and the Sanhedrin be a true servant of God ? Oh yes it was Jesus.

Could anyone condemning the Pharisees be a true servant of God ? Yes once again Jesus.

And which of the disciples/apostles was it said 'We must serve God as ruler rather than men' ? Was it Paul. 

Billy you have no idea. How many times have the Watchtower writers condemned the Catholic Church, and it has been passed as ok by the GB. 

There are how many different types of 'Christianity' ? And you would not 'sow discourse' against any of them ? 

As for interfering with the police doing their duty, i think it has happened within the JW Org. And the Org tried to stop the Charity Commision carrying out their investigation here in the UK. 

As for who is Anointed and who isn't, is it our place to judge ? Let God through Jesus Christ be the judge. 

And wasn't there an actual video of a brother telling Elders to destroy evidence because 'the devil is coming after the Org'. 

Until you fully understand scripture and not distort it like, witness, then you can have a rational thought. This just proves your lack of intelligence, and you prefer like any other apostate to equal your failures with gibberish. You see, I can downvote to. 😉

21 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Bulter aka Witness

This assumption goes in direct ideology with Witness, Tom, JWinsider suggestion of those that come from behind to upvote after a downvote to be the same people. Tom admitted he uses that kind of deception because it's fun. He strongly believes AllenSith34 used the same tactics. I was able to find evidence this individual used different aliases due to being deleted from this site so many times and was not allowed to use his original alias of AllenSmith, which incidentally I tried, and it is blocked because it is in use according to this website.

So, where would an intelligent person not be able to see the use of a different alias when this site won't allow you to use your own, just like any other person that might have been temporarily removed but then allowed to come back with the same alias they started out with. To this, I say, people need to start to use their brain. Just like Butler stated "I think" the Org tried to stop the charity commission carrying out their investigation in the UK. The same ignorant country and commission that doesn't know their own constitution and laws concerning privacy.

A good example of how humans don't use their brains to think. 😔

You mean the misrepresented video James put out that only obtuse people use as an illustration? Yeah, I wish you had better memory with intelligence since that’s the things I am referring to. I wish the devil wouldn’t blind people but then again, he wouldn’t be the devil if he didn’t, now would he. 😉

Therefore, Butler, James, Ryan, Witness can continue shuffling through the internet to post garbage that proves the devil is alive and thriving in this site. 😀

43 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Bulter aka Witness

This assumption goes in direct ideology with Witness, Tom, JWinsider suggestion of those that come from behind to upvote after a downvote to be the same people. Tom admitted he uses that kind of deception because it's fun. He strongly believes AllenSith34 used the same tactics. I was able to find evidence this individual used different aliases due to being deleted from this site so many times and was not allowed to use his original alias of AllenSmith, which incidentally I tried, and it is blocked because it is in use according to this website.

So, where would an intelligent person not be able to see the use of a different alias when this site won't allow you to use your own, just like any other person that might have been temporarily removed but then allowed to come back with the same alias they started out with. To this, I say, people need to start to use their brain. Just like Butler stated "I think" the Org tried to stop the charity commission carrying out their investigation in the UK. The same ignorant country and commission that doesn't know their own constitution and laws concerning privacy.

A good example of how humans don't use their brains to think. 😔

You mean the misrepresented video James put out that only obtuse people use as an illustration? Yeah, I wish you had better memory with intelligence since that’s the things I am referring to. I wish the devil wouldn’t blind people but then again, he wouldn’t be the devil if he didn’t, now would he. 😉

Therefore, Butler, James, Ryan, Witness can continue shuffling through the internet to post garbage that proves the devil is alive and thriving in this site. 😀

This is all so funny. firstly Billy tries to pretend i was disfellowshipped and now he is trying to pretend I'm Witness. 

Wow Billy i think you are panicking or something. Am I just so close to the truth about the GB and it's Org that you cannot stand it any longer ? 

And then you misquote me slyly too. 

Your words Billy "Just like Butler stated "I think" the Org tried to stop the charity commission carrying out their investigation in the UK."

Whereas I actually said 'As for interfering with the police doing their duty, i think it has happened within the JW Org. And the Org tried to stop the Charity Commision carrying out their investigation here in the UK. 

Now see the big difference. The sentence about the Charity Commision is a separate sentence.

I know the London UK HQ of JW's tried to stop the Charity Commision investigation.  

Over to you @BillyTheKid46 What will you dream up about me next ? 

By the way I'm in Sidmouth Devon England, i have no idea where Witness or anyone else lives. AND I'm not frightened to use a PHOTO of MYSELF on here.

As for the devil being alive and well, that is surely proved by the CHILD ABUSE / PEDOPHILIA IN THE EARTHWIDE JW ORG.

Go it cowboy. 

40 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Your words Billy "Just like Butler stated "I think" the Org tried to stop the charity commission carrying out their investigation in the UK."

Whereas I actually said 'As for interfering with the police doing their duty, i think it has happened within the JW Org. And the Org tried to stop the Charity Commision carrying out their investigation here in the UK. 

Now see the big difference. The sentence about the Charity Commision is a separate sentence

I think you using British English to signal superiority to American English. Reread the statement to find how silly your statement is just like your personal desperation about attempting to have others see the kind of distortion you, witness, Ryan, James want to pull off. Keep trying, you have the platform for it.

I think this statement below is a good example of the type of religious influence wanted by those that subscribe to a false narrative.

“She’d become a devotee of Joe Sobran, the late Catholic columnist who was fired from National Review after falling out with William F. Buckley and whose writings deeply influenced the paleoconservative movement, which emphasizes nationalism and noninterventionism. Over the course of his career, Sobran’s writing on Israel and Jews became extreme, and he associated with Holocaust deniers and questioned Holocaust history. McHugh had liked Ron Paul, for whom she was slightly too young to vote in 2008, so a friend at church had told her to read Sobran’s “The Reluctant Anarchist."

Meantime, study your own laws governing privacy. You might learn something. Might! I’m not saying you will. 😉

House search at Jehovah's Witnesses headquarters in Belgium
The police carried out a house search on Thursday at the Belgian headquarters of the Jehovah's Witnesses in Kraainem. The federal public prosecutor confirms the search of VRT NWS. The raid came in the context of an investigation into sexual abuse within the organization.
The police invaded Thursday 25 April at the Belgian headquarters of the Jehovah's Witnesses in Kraainem. The federal public prosecutor does not want to communicate about exactly what they were looking for. An investigating judge is currently conducting a major investigation into sexual abuse within the organization at the request of the Federal Prosecutor's Office.
The raid comes a month after our research magazine Pano has revealed in a report how the top of the Jehovah's Witnesses have been covering sexual abuse through an internal legal system for years. The report showed how the top is aware of perpetrators but does not go to the police.
Ex-elders, who are men who act as internal judges within the organization, told how to solve abuse facts in their rooms. Victims also witnessed how they were silenced.
There was a fear that evidence would be destroyed after the Pano report. That said MP Stefaan Van Hecke, member of the working group investigating child abuse at Jehovah's witnesses, at "Van Gils and guests" last month: "The first complaints were received by the Justice Department in September. From January 9, the federal public prosecutor has the case People are working on it, but I hope that the judiciary now takes action very quickly. And that should be possible with these new elements. "
Pascal Mertens, the chairman of the Reclaimed Voices Belgium reporting center, is pleased that the court is taking the matter seriously: "After the Pano broadcast, we already know about eighty people who are involved in various facts and we hope that Kraainem will cooperate. give the house search and that they will be open to the judiciary. "
Louis De Wit, spokesperson for the Jehovah's Witnesses Belgium, does not want to respond to the searches for the time being.
Reclaimed Voices can be contacted via their website

Hello guest!
, where you will find a number and address.
Original (Dutch) article at
    Hello guest!

Great to see pedophilia, abuse and it's supporters being hounded and rooted out of wherever they have wormed their parasitic way.

All power to this last stand on the frontiers of morality by an otherwise bankrupt and decaying civilisation!

@Outta Here There is one culprit that some would say is the pedophilia problem. The only problem is if it is making the nations money, pedophilia will continue to thrive on such regardless of how much damage it has and will cause.

That being said, a lot of people have brought forth positivist on what needs to be done in terms of solutions. Which further proves dealing with pedophilia, there is an Excalibur sword to prevent most incidents from happening vs. the warpath folk. The irony of it all is that there are those who claim to be against pedophilia, but "laugh" at said solutions.

On 5/2/2019 at 4:29 PM, BillyTheKid46 said:

Meantime, study your own laws governing privacy. You might learn something. Might! I’m not saying you will. 😉

Reminds me of a debate I saw that took place in the UK. Some guy was being ignorant of what he was being told regarding the Laws in the UK and about Theresa May. Despite being called out for his errors and mistakes, he does not check himself and continues to babble about. The other guy ended the debate swiftly with more undeniable facts and made a fool of the ignorant man who spoke nonsense, saying when it came to his [the ignorant guy] own country UK, he can't tell a sneaker from a dress shoe and a list of other things before the man fled after being proven wrong.

It is a surprise that some people do not even take the time to at least understand the basic elementary stuff regarding the law.

What is written in Law is not always what takes place in action, not here in the UK. 

And let's not get into politics and that woman, because she tells more lies than a common thief. 

Plus what is right in 'law' is not always what is right in the eyes of God. 

• Similar Content

• By Jack Ryan
      Here are some English reports on the child abuse scandal coming out of Belgium.
      Jehovah's Witnesses' scandal: state intelligence to home in on sects Belgian justice minister Koen Geens (Flemish Christian democrat) wants Jehovah’s Witnesses wishing to leave the organisation to receive help from the sects’ watchdog. The minister was speaking after VRT's Pano programme revealed widespread sexual abuse of children among the Jehovah’s Witnesses organisation.
      On Wednesday several people came forward to bear witness to sexual abuse of children among the Jehovah’s Witnesses, an organisation that is often seen as a society within society and whose members are obliged to follow strict religious rules. Numerous were the Jehovah's Witnesses who said how difficult it was to leave the organisation. Karel Decaestecker, who grew up in a Jehovah's Witnesses family, but decided to leave, explained how difficult it was to obtain benefit to live on.
      Mr Geens is proposing that IACSSO, the Belgian sects' watchdog, play a fuller role in helping people leave the organisation. The minister stresses the need for a multidisciplinary approach saying people should receive help to steer a course among the various agencies that can play a role in providing e.g. financial and psychological support.
      The justice minister also insists that elders within the Jehovah's Witnesses movement should report criminal acts. There are claims that the names of child abuse suspects are kept in a blue envelope that hasn't been shown to the justice department. Moreover, there are worries that child abusers have been tried by internal courts and that offences have been kept from the wider public. Mr Geens notes that negligence is a punishable act.
      Federal prosecutors are investigating possible abuse within the organisation. Koen Geens is eager to go further: "I will also ask the secret service to take a closer look at the activity of sects."

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Jehovah's Witnesses child abuse scandal: "Only the tip of the iceberg" Pascal Mertens, an activist against child sex abuse among Jehovah's Witnesses, claims that the number of complaints in the public domain are only the tip of the iceberg. Earlier this week VRT's Pano programme probed the extent of child abuse among Jehovah's Witnesses.
      Pascal Mertens helped to set up "Reclaimed Lives", a helpline for Jehovah's Witnesses experiencing child sex abuse. He says that he is confronted with stories of child abuse on a daily basis: "It's always the same story. Victims are chucked out of the community. The organisation never refers cases on to the justice department”.
      The number of victims is unclear. There is talk of three reports in Belgium, while in the Netherlands 300 reports have been made. With 25,000 Jehovah's Witnesses in Belgium, compared to 29,000 in the Netherlands, the two communities are of a comparable size. Pascal Mertens hopes the scale of abuse in Belgium isn't as high as in the Netherlands, but fears it is.
      In Pano several former Jehovah's Witnesses spoke out about child sex abuse that was swept under the carpet by the organisation. The Jehovah's Witnesses, labelled a sect by some, operate their own law system. Child sex abuse suspects are brought before a judicial committee. It's alleged that the names of perpetrators are kept in a blue envelope at Jehovah's Witnesses HQ in Kraainem, but it's thought the information isn't always handed on to the judiciary. Federal prosecutors are now heading an investigation, while parliament last week established a special committee.
      Pascal Mertens has called on the Jehovah's Witnesses to break the silence and take matters to the justice department.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Pano Report with English subtitles:

Parliamentary discussion after the Pano Report with English subtitles:

• Guest Indiana
      By Guest Indiana
      More than 70 victims of sexual abuse within the Jehovah's Witnesses have come forward with their stories since the public network aired a documentory about it last week, reports the nonprofit organisation Reclaimed Voices Belgium.
      The documentary brought to light that the organisation had been covering up sexual abuse of minors via an internal 'disciplinary' system for years, concluded Pano. That way, none of the claims were reported to the police. One of the witnesses in the documentary was very straightforward in calling it "a paradise for paedophiles".

According to CIAOSN, an independent centre set up by Belgium's Department of Justice to study sectarian organisations, there are similar findings in 12 other countries. The report concludes that the issues in all other countries are the same. Due to the strict hierarchy of the organisation, it's very difficult to come forward, reports CIAOSN.

The elders of the organisation usually don't listen to the victims, or don't help them. They usually tell them to keep their mouths shut, said one of the witnesses. "I was told to keep the abuse to myself. 'We don't want to slander God's name.' I had to trust them to take care of it. They told me to pray some more and everything would be fine."

Jehovah's Witnesses disapprove of sexual abuse, but they don't have any policies to prevent it or report it to the police. Victims that quit the organisation are ignored completely and lose all social contact. Another issue that returns frequently in CIAOSN's report is that victims have to give their statements about the abuse in the presence of their abusers. If the accused denies involvement, they'll only further the investigation after two other witness statements. In all these 13 countries, there is not one woman involved in the internal disciplinary system.

"Noteworthy is the number of people that talk about the severe psychological damage that the exclusion by the community brings with it," the statement of Reclaimed Voices Belgium said. "In conversations we've had with victims so far, it seems that the trauma caused by the exclusion that follows when a victim speaks up about the abuse has an even bigger impact than the abuse itself."

Maïthé Chini
      The Brussels Times

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • Guest John Butler
      By Guest John Butler
      @admin sorry i can't sign in I've forgotten my password. 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Patricia deaton
    Newest Member
    Patricia deaton

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.