Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Witness -
Srecko Sostar -

Top Posters

John:

I would just like to remind you that until Jehovah God "overthrew" and replaced the old Jewish System, Jesus HIMSELF commended the unnamed widow for supporting the corrupt system that they all had to endure.

Jehovah had his Son fully submissive to the "old system" of governance ... and until Jehovah overthrows the CURRENT system (and there is nobody on Earth that can disfellowship the Governing Body) ... Jehovah's Witnesses are "The Only Game In Town".

Jehovah set the example of doing what he could... with what he had to work with.

17 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Just as I thought. Can't give a rational answer, that you have to resort to more garbage. The day, you what to answer scriptural definitions without resorting to nonsense, I'll be glad to listen.  Meanwhile, you can't make a logical defense for hating the GB as you do. Which by the way is breaking Christ instructions and the new covenant.

Coming from a man who constantly tells everyone, “learn scripture”.  I provided scripture and you reject it. 

4 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

How does that prevent them from being part of the body?

Who are you talking about?  The anointed or those not anointed?  I spoke of the anointed ones.

17 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

As cited earlier " So, I don’t need you to cite other text. Stick to understanding one text at a time. What is your understanding of 1 Corinthians."

1 Cor 12:12-27 (if that is what you mean, but do read the entire chapter)  speaks of the “gifts of the spirit”.  Are you having a hard time accepting the fact that these various gifts were given exclusively to the anointed?

Satan also is very aware of who comprise the Body of Christ.  Let me show you what I mean. Here is truth:

WT 63/9/1 pp. 537-538  “Temple” is also used in a symbolic sense to include Jesus Christ and his body members, or the 144,001, as Jehovah’s arrangement for the carrying on of true worship, a sanctuary for God to inhabit by spirit. This can be clearly seen from reading 

Hello guest!
. Since this symbolic temple was represented by the anointed Christians on earth in his day, Paul could also use this name as applying in a representative way when he wrote to the congregation at Corinth: “Do you not know that the body of you people is the temple of the holy spirit?” (
    Hello guest!
)
And at 
    Hello guest!
 “temple” has yet another significance when Jehovah God and the Lamb Jesus Christ are said to be the temple ofthe New Jerusalem.”

Most of the Scriptural terms that apply to the 144,000 members of Christ’s body apart from their Head do so quite obviously. Among such are “Christ’s body,” “the body of the Christ,” “the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” And since the “Lamb’s wife” is also termed “the holy city, New Jerusalem,” it follows that this name also applies only to the 144,000 body members. This is borne out by the description of it in 

Hello guest!
.—
    Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
    Hello guest!

Look at 1 Cor 12:27 which is a scripture you also listed:

1 Cor 12:27-31: Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually. 28 And God has appointed these in the church (body): first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? 30 Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? 31 But earnestly desire the [

Hello guest!
]best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way.

These gifts are also spoken of in Eph 4:7-13

But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. Therefore He says:

“When He ascended on high,
He led captivity captive,
And gave gifts to men.”

(Now this, “He ascended”—what does it mean but that He also first descended into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.)

11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ

The Body of the anointed ones, with Jesus as their Head, has received gifts from the Holy Spirit. Here, Watchtower also tells truth:

From “Mans Salvation Out of World Distress at Hand”:

These “gifts in men” were among the captives that he led away as a result of his giving his human soul as a ransom for the condemned world of mankind. (

Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
) Such “gifts in men,” the resurrected, ascended Jesus Christ bestows upon his congregation of 144,000 anointed joint heirs, to strengthen them all to fight a triumphant warfare against this world and its god and thereby to share with Jesus in vindicating the universal sovereignty of Jehovah God. To them he says, in 
    Hello guest!
: “To the one that conquers I will grant to sit down with me on my throne, even as I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.” 

As you can see, these earlier publications explain that the Body of Christ are the “144,000”, and  explains that the many gifts through Holy Spirit, were given to them.

However, Satan also has the determined ability to morph truth into a lie, with a purpose in mind.

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings (Christs’s kings, Rev 1:5) of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."  Rev 16:13,14

Developing, “unclean” expressions, that begin as truth, turn into plaguing lies - as a plague of frogs.  (Exod 😎

The “gifts to/unto/in men” are now said to be given to the elders – non anointed elders.

w02 3/15 p. 15    How can we show regard for the appointed elders in the congregation?

10 Our Leader has given the congregations “gifts in men”—“some as evangelizers, some as shepherds and teachers.” (

Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
) Our attitude and actions toward them speak volumes as to whether we accept Christ’s leadership. It is only right that we ‘show ourselves thankful’ for the spiritually qualified men that Christ has given. (
    Hello guest!
) They also deserve our respect.”

Did Jesus or the Father change their mind about who receive the “gifts” bestowed by Holy Spirit? Wouldn’t you consider this, blasphemy against God, Jesus, and the Temple?  Why does the organization say truth from scripture, and then twist it into a lie?  It is to eventually remove all knowledge of who comprise the Temple, the Body of Christ, and the priesthood from the minds of JWs.   

The Beast/organization of Revelation 13, accomplishes this:

“Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.”  Rev 13:6,7

How are the anointed saints overcome?  Well, who has the authority to disfellowship the anointed ones?  The elders.  Who "represents the royal priesthood"?  The elders.  To whom are everyone in the organization told to "honor" and obey?  The elders.     With demonic expressions that begin with acknowledging who the anointed really are, they end with the removing of all evidence…of who they really are - as the anointed Body of Christ.  

“And I heard the man who was clothed in linen who was above the water of the stream, and he raised his right hand and his left hand to heaven and he swore by the one who lives forever that an appointed time, appointed times, and half an appointed time would pass when the shattering of the power of the holy people would be completedthen all these things will be accomplished.”  Dan 12:7

The “holy people” are the “saints” and the dwelling of God. 1 Cor 3:16,17

Truth cannot be explained without the scriptures.  Perhaps it is you, who should learn scripture.  

3 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

The Anointed are the body of Christ, but only the Anointed not others. 

Then, why does scripture state otherwise? Are you saying witnesses believe the same thing you do? Did you bother to read the cited scriptures above, or was Jesus and the Apostles just making things up? If anyone here believes as you and witness, then it would make perfect sense why you people never learned scripture the right way.

Come on! Popeye, I got your spinach. Pick up the question for witness. Where in scripture does it state only the "144,000" comprise the body of Christ when scripture disproves that ideology?

I won't respond to witness anymore since that alias is stuck on rerun. Perhaps, you might be better at it. If witness made you a convert, then that's one soul this person will be levied against this person by God's justice. 

28 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Then, why does scripture state otherwise? Are you saying witnesses believe the same thing you do? Did you bother to read the cited scriptures above, or was Jesus and the Apostles just making things up? If anyone here believes as you and witness, then it would make perfect sense why you people never learned scripture the right way.

2 hours ago, Witness said:

WT 63/9/1 pp. 537-538  “Temple” is also used in a symbolic sense to include Jesus Christ and his body members, or the 144,001, as Jehovah’s arrangement for the carrying on of true worship, a sanctuary for God to inhabit by spirit. This can be clearly seen from reading 

Hello guest!
. Since this symbolic temple was represented by the anointed Christians on earth in his day, Paul could also use this name as applying in a representative way when he wrote to the congregation at Corinth: “Do you not know that the body of you people is the temple of the holy spirit?” (
    Hello guest!
)
And at 
    Hello guest!
 “temple” has yet another significance when Jehovah God and the Lamb Jesus Christ are said to be the temple of the New Jerusalem.”

Most of the Scriptural terms that apply to the 144,000 members of Christ’s body apart from their Head do so quite obviously. Among such are “Christ’s body,” “the body of the Christ,” “the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” And since the “Lamb’s wife” is also termed “the holy city, New Jerusalem,” it follows that this name also applies only to the 144,000 body members. This is borne out by the description of it in 

Hello guest!
.—
    Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
    Hello guest!

You believe today's Watchtower lie about the Body of Christ.   The above written in 1963, was surprisingly, truth. How long have you been a JW?  

10 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Come on! Popeye, I got your spinach. Pick up the question for witness. Where in scripture does it state only the "144,000" comprise the body of Christ when scripture disproves that ideology?

I won't respond to witness anymore since that alias is stuck on rerun. Perhaps, you might be better at it. If witness made you a convert, then that's one soul this person will be levied against this person by God's justice. 

Oh dear Billy you have simply lost the plot, or more likely are being blinded by the Devil. 

The Anointed are the 144,000. The scriptures are for the Anointed. Only the Anointed go to heaven to be with God and Christ. 

The Anointed are the body of Christ, the Bride of Christ, Heavenly Jerusalem. 

Everyone else is of the earthly class. Remember that God intends to restore this Earth to a paradise. 

A resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous. Well the unrighteous wouldn't be resurrected to heaven would they ? 

I don't pretend to fully understand all scripture and I don't pretend to be Anointed either. 

The time is not yet here for God to fully reveal who the Anointed are otherwise people that were really seeking truth would know who the Anointed are. 

I'm now quite sure that you Billy are not a JW, you are just a wind up merchant. You know nothing of scripture and nothing of truth. 

1 hour ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Oh dear Billy you have simply lost the plot, or more likely are being blinded by the Devil. 

The Anointed are the 144,000. The scriptures are for the Anointed. Only the Anointed go to heaven to be with God and Christ. 

The Anointed are the body of Christ, the Bride of Christ, Heavenly Jerusalem. 

LOL! What makes you think I’m not? Because I can recite scripture the right way? Look at the ignorance being pushed by you and witness.

We are in two different aspects of the body of Christ. This person has you convinced in what? I already know the 144,000 are anointed. So what! What does that have to do with we are all part of the body as different members?

Why can’t you and witness answer a simple question? It seems the one that was never a witness was you John and ironically “witness” that still believe they are Christians. That means if you state you're Christians, then your doctrine is false. That means your false prophets within a false religion. 🤔

Learn Bubba! Learn!

But somehow I now the obtuse structure of witness to go back in time to get a meaningless article for this argument. Evade, evade, evade, and change the focus. How childish.  I am surprised this person didn’t go back to 1879, lol! 😁

What’s even funnier is the lack of understanding with the example given.

*** w63 9/1 p. 537 Names for Christ and His Congregation ***

Names for Christ and His Congregation

I guess I will have to wait another couple of days so witness can research for a rebuttal, when those with true knowledge just need to recite.

Remember I can recite Greek with Pathos for those that don't understand, as well.

καθάπερ ἐν ἑνὶ σώματι πολλὰ μ. ἔχομεν as we have many parts/members in one body Ro 12:4ab; cp. 1 Cor 12:12a, 14, 18-20, 25f; Js 3:5 (Apollod. [II BC]: 244 fgm. 307 Jac. κράτιστον τῶν μελῶν ἡ γλῶσσα). τὰ μ. τοῦ σώματος the parts of the body (Diod. S. 5, 18, 12; Philo, In Flacc. 176; Orig., C. Cels. 7, 38, 13)

That means nothing. It only means something to those that want to be seen as intelligent. But, in a scholarly world, it means nothing.

Since I got bored with this garbage that needs to be set aside by true Christians? Exalted by those that generate such meaningless controversies, I will leave John and Witness with a final thought. Explain the following if you can. Not to me, to yourselves.

While he is in office, he has precedence; holder when deposed, he is a peasant or a townsman like the rest. Beyond all doubt, then, a priest is no longer a priest when he is deposed. But now they have invented characters indelible, and prate that a deposed priest is nevertheless something different from a mere layman. They even dream that a priest can never become a layman, or be anything else than a priest. All this is mere talk and man-made law.

From all this it follows that there is really no difference between laymen and priests, princes and bishops, "spirituals" and "temporal," as they call them, except that of office and work, but not of "estate"; for they are all of the same estate,—true priests, bishops and popes,—though they are not all engaged in the same work, just as all priests and monks have not the same work. This is the teaching of St. Paul in Romans xii and I Corinthians xii, and of St. Peter in I Peter ii, as I have said above, viz., that j^41 we are all one body of Christ, the Head, all members one. Of another. Christ has not two different bodies, one "temporal," the other "spiritual." He is one Head, and He has one body.

Romans 12:4, 1 Corinthians 12:12, Peter 2:9

1 Augustine, the master-theologian of the Ancient Church, bishop of Hippo in Africa from 395-430.

2 Ambrose, bishop of Milan from 374-307, had not yet been baptized at the time of his election to the episcopate, which was forced upon him by the unanimous voice of the people of the city.

3 Cyprian, bishop of Carthage, 247-258, is said to have consented to accept the office only when the congregation surrounded his house and brought him to yield to their entreaties.

2. a part as member of a whole, member fig. extension of 1: of the many-sided organism of the Christian community (on the figure of the body and its members, a favorite one in ancient lit., e.g. Aristot., Pol. 1253a 20-29; cp. Ar. 13, 5; Ath. 8, 1; s. Ltzm., Hdb. on 1 Cor 12:12; WNestle, D. Fabel des Menenius Agrippa: Klio 21, 1927, 350-60): the individual Christians are members of Christ, and together they form his body (for this idea cp. Simplicius in Epict. p. 70, 51: souls are μέρη τοῦ θεοῦ; 71, 5.—At p. 80, 54 the soul is called μέρος ἢ μέλος τοῦ θεοῦ; Iren. 5, 2, 2 [Harv. II 319, 2, 1]) 1 Cor 12:27; Eph 5:30; 1 Cl 46:7; IEph 4:2; ITr 11:2; cp. Eph 4:16 v.l. ἀλλήλων μέλη members of each other Ro 12:5; Eph 4:25; 1 Cl 46:7b. In 1 Cor 6:15a for a special reason the σώματα of the Christians are called μέλη Χριστοῦ. Since acc. to Paul’s understanding 

Since you all decided to go back in time. I figured to show how far back this ideology goes.

15 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

What’s even funnier is the lack of understanding with the example given.

*** w63 9/1 p. 537 Names for Christ and His Congregation ***

Names for Christ and His Congregation

We can choose to be part of a “congregation” of believers in Christ,

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”  Matt 11:28=30

And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. John 6:35

But those who are part of his Body are chosen by God and Christ, to be sealed if faithful, into God's Temple.  2 Cor 6:16-18

You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.   John 15:16

If all believers in Christ were part of his Body/Temple, then all of his disciples would have been at his last meal before his death.  Matt 26:26  His “body” represented by the unleavened, pure bread of truth, that they “ate”, signified becoming one with him. 

16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ17 For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread. 1 Cor 10:16,18

Jesus, as the Word of God, is truth. John 14:6  Those called by God who faithfully remain in him are to speak the same truth.   John 17:17

Remain in me, and I in you. Just as a branch is unable to produce fruit by itself unless it remains on the vine, neither can you unless you remain in me.  John 15:4

From your article, this is  exactly what I had quoted:

Most of the Scriptural terms that apply to the 144,000 members of Christ’s body apart from their Head do so quite obviously. Among such are “Christ’s body,” “the body of the Christ,” “the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” And since the “Lamb’s wife” is also termed “the holy city, New Jerusalem,” it follows that this name also applies only to the 144,000 body members. This is borne out by the description of it in 

Hello guest!
.—
    Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
    Hello guest!

Also, it says,

However, generally when the Christian Greek Scriptures speak of the “congregation” in the broad sense, they are referring to the 144,000 as a body subject to the head Christ Jesus. Thus Paul, at 

Hello guest!
, speaks of “the congregation, which is his body,” and later writes: “I am speaking with respect to Christ and the congregation.”—
    Hello guest!

You seem to look at the congregation of JWs as the chosen “body of Christ”, when scriptures do not support this. With the GB in power (presently) as the “head” of that congregation, all the members are thought to be members of Christ’s body; when this is a lying twist of the true body of Christ.  On top of this, all JWs must be submissive to “false christs”.  Mark 13:22

Here’s another, very wicked twist:  The Body of Elders has also taken the identity of the authentic body of Christ in the anointed priesthood, and applied it to themselves. ("representing the royal priesthood"...)   They also have, as their “head”, the GB also. The true Temple/Body has lost all identity in the organization.  2 Thess 2:1-4; Rev 11:1-3

21 minutes ago, Witness said:

We can choose to be part of a “congregation” of believers in Christ,

Wrong. What you are desperately trying to do is exalt yourself as an anointed. You are not. Your ideological understanding is flawed, and until you accept that, there is no number of citations given, will change what scripture actually states.

Now if there are other JW's that think the same way, then they learned just as you did, on their own without the guidance of the Watchtower.

The clue that should be obvious, you just stated, who is the Church of Christ.

28 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

@BillyTheKid46 I have deleted his threatening message.

@JOHN BUTLER  I believe you were referring to angels doing the killing at some time in the future and not inciting others to harm anyone.

Either way, both of you need to tone it down or I will block you both.

God didn't use angels to destroy Jerusalem did He ? Now whether God used the Romans to destroy Jerusalem, or, if God took away His protection from Jerusalem and 'allowed' the Romans to destroy it, either way it does not matter, the job was done. 

The Jewish religious leaders thought they could do as they pleased and get away with it. They thought God would protect them no matter what... 

Fast forward to the GB and it's JW Org. They too think they can do anything they want to.They too think that God will protect them no matter what. 

I'm not 'inciting others to harm anyone', I'm just aware of the situation / feelings amongst those that have suffered through mistreatment by members of JW Org, because of rules laid down by the GB.. 

I've mentioned before about the difference between America and the UK. It would seem Stateside that if people have strong enough feelings they will follow through on it. Whereas here in the UK people moan a lot but generally just shout and rant verbally. Yes there is a lot of knife crime here, but in the States there is a lot of gun crime. It is much easier to kill someone with a gun from a distance, that's what I'm saying. 

It's kind of strange that people get squirmish talking about the possibilities of people being killed now. But those same people can happily read about people being killed in the Bible. How many thousand soldiers did one angel kill in one night?

How many Jewish people and others were slaughtered in Jerusalem when it was destroyed ? 

Is God protecting the GB ? Will God continue to protect the GB ? 

Did God continue to protect those Jewish religious leaders from the Romans ? 

Are you frightened of my words ? 

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Wrong. What you are desperately trying to do is exalt yourself as an anointed. You are not. Your ideological understanding is flawed, and until you accept that, there is no number of citations given, will change what scripture actually states.

Now if there are other JW's that think the same way, then they learned just as you did, on their own without the guidance of the Watchtower.

The clue that should be obvious, you just stated, who is the Church of Christ.

I am not sure why you say I am exalting myself, when my words are in agreement with the early Watchtower quotes.  Would you say those anointed at that time were exalting themselves? 

Those who have been given authority to disfellowship God’s anointed Temple members, judging them as “dead” for understanding the very words the Watchtower use to teach, are the ones who have exalted themselves by “sitting”/ruling over the Temple of God.  2 Thess 2:4; (1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:19-22   It is fulfilled prophesy for the time of the end. Dan 8:11; Rev 13:1,6,7,11,14-15   

1 hour ago, The Librarian said:

@BillyTheKid46 I have deleted his threatening message.

@JOHN BUTLER  I believe you were referring to angels doing the killing at some time in the future and not inciting others to harm anyone.

Either way, both of you need to tone it down or I will block you both.

Librarian, I don’t believe that was the intent of this individual. However, it has been submitted for review. Whatever policies will be directed to John Butler, Interpol will handle that for his role and personal conduct. If you wish to remove me, that will be considered too.

Whistleblower act will come into charge. Just for bringing an action of another to your attention.

But, it’s good you have removed such an insidious commentary, Thank you!

58 minutes ago, Witness said:

am not sure why you say I am exalting myself, when my words are in agreement with the early Watchtower quotes.  Would you say those anointed at that time were exalting themselves? 

What you are now suggesting, by once again changing the direction and focus to something else,  the church has no authority to keep the church clean. Where in scripture does it state, the body of Christ will hold unclean members?

Matthew 18:15-18, 1 Corinthians 5:1-6, 2 Corinthians 2:5-11, Romans 16:17, Titus 3:9-11,

2 Corinthians 2:5-11

Forgive the Sinner

5 Now if anyone has caused pain, he has caused it not to me, but in some measure—not to put it too severely—to all of you. 6 For such a one, this punishment by the majority is enough, 7 so you should rather turn to forgive and comfort him, or he may be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow. 8 So I beg you to reaffirm your love for him. 9 For this is why I wrote, that I might test you and know whether you are obedient in everything. 10 Anyone whom you forgive, I also forgive. Indeed, what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, has been for your sake in the presence of Christ, 11 so that we would not be outwitted by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his designs.

Therefore, your proposal has a difference. While it might seem you agree with certain aspects of the anointed, you reject other aspects of the role of the anointed. Therefore, they don’t exalt themselves as you claim. They don’t see themselves above anyone else. They see themselves as equals, but with greater responsibility within the body of Christ.

Why would there be a need to show excessive sorrow? Is it for someone going against Bible principles? Under your understanding, Christians would have to accept an unclean part(member) or is to show that member the pain for having been lead astray to show genuine repentance for understanding the wrong direction they have taken in their Christian life.

This text is tailored specifically for your consideration. How then can you think of yourself an “anointed” when you violate the very fabric of biblical law?

Titus 3:9-11

9 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. 10 As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, 11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

By your assertion, you are exalting yourself by thinking you have a higher position as an anointed that you gave yourself than that of the Watchtower GB. God's Holy Spirit would NOT dwell in such a person, by suggesting very unclean member is allowed in the Body of Christ. An anointed person would not allow such a thought in their mind.

Where in scripture does it state you can apply a double standard in scripture?

4 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

By your assertion, you are exalting yourself by thinking you have a higher position as an anointed that you gave yourself than that of the Watchtower GB. God's Holy Spirit would NOT dwell in such a person, by suggesting very unclean member is allowed in the Body of Christ. An anointed person would not allow such a thought in their mind.

Where in scripture does it state you can apply a double standard in scripture?

That’s right.  Where in scripture does it say that the GB can place themselves in a higher position than any other anointed one in the organization, including every JW who are not anointed?   Luke 22:24-27

I have no authority over anyone.  How can someone on the outside exalt himself over those who refuse to acknowledge them? 

Do I disfellowship anyone? 

Do I mark them as spiritually “dead”  Rev 13:15

What they practice, Jesus condemned. Matt 24:48-51  And all JWs who condone this practice, obey men and not Christ.  2 Cor 11:20; Acts 5:29

Since the Watchtower finally admits that Christendom is not the "anti-typical" Jerusalem, then, as I said here:

...every prophesy concerning God’s anointed people in the last days, takes place in-house.  This means, Christendom is not the Harlot/false prophet of Rev 13:11.  It also means that the “organization” which the Harlot directs, is not the UN. Rev 13:1

"For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; (Eph 2:20-22)  and if it begins with us first, (the anointed ones) what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? 18 Now

“If the righteous one is scarcely saved,
Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?”  1 Pet 4:17,18

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her."  Rev 18:4-8

It is regretful that you are so blind, Allen.  We have strayed very far from the topic; yet, I refer back to the topic by saying those who put their faith in men and an earthly organization, which rules others by it's own laws and decrees, while holding the Bible in one hand, cannot hear what Jesus is telling them.

Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like.  They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built.  But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete.”  Luke 6:46-49

What did Christ say; to come to "Jehovah's organization", or did he say, "come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."  Matt 11:28   

The Watchtower calls such individuals who simply do what Jesus said, as apostates; who's faith is apparently "garbage and needs to be torn down."  Rev 13:16,17

5 hours ago, Witness said:

That’s right.  Where in scripture does it say that the GB can place themselves in a higher position than any other anointed one in the organization, including every JW who are not anointed?   Luke 22:24-27

I have no authority over anyone.  How can someone on the outside exalt himself over those who refuse to acknowledge them? 

As in pathos, or outright. Which do you prefer?

I’ll give you both renditions directly from scripture. A providence mark in denial by your understanding of scripture.

The other issue, yes you are exalting yourself with greater knowledge that you don’t possess. There is no need for you to disfellowship the 8 men, you have already done that by your rhetoric for others to rally behind you. Or do you not consider Srecko and John appointees to your understanding. Therefore, you do seat in Moses chair.

First Timothy 2:1-2

Instructions on Worship

2 I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time. 7 And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—and a teacher of the true faith to the Gentiles.

In your mind, who are “all those in authority” in which the Watchtower GB can’t be included in a position of responsibility?

If you personally dealt with a corrupt soul an unrepentant soul, why would you allow such a person to corrupt others that are truly defining themselves in the proper worship of God?

Please explain, how this can be achieved?

Do these 8 men in your mind need to be accredited by a divinity school to be ordained in order to carry on the clear instructions from Christ and scripture?

Romans 13:4-7

Submission to authorities

4 For he is God’s servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God’s servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

How do you understand the cited text?

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Do you believe this text is only meant for secular authority? If yes, explain your understanding of this citation. How would you define your utter lack of respect to the consideration of one claiming to be anointed?

God Chooses Leaders

After King Saul’s abdicating the throne due to his disobedience, God told Samuel “I will send you to Jesse the Bethlehemite, for I have provided for myself a king among his sons” (1st Samuel 16:1b) so when “Jesse made seven of hissons pass before Samuel. And Samuel said to Jesse, “The Lord has not chosen these” (1st Sam 16:10).

Acts 6:1-7

The Choosing of the Seven

6 In those days when the number of disciples was increasing, the Grecian Jews among them complained against the Hebraic Jews because their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution of food. 2 So the Twelve gathered all the disciples together and said, “It would not be right for us to neglect the ministry of the word of God in order to wait on tables. 3 Brothers, choose seven men from among you who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will turn this responsibility over to them 4 and will give our attention to prayer and the ministry of the word.”

5 This proposal pleased the whole group. They chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit; also Philip, Procorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolas from Antioch, a convert to Judaism. 6 They presented these men to the apostles, who prayed and laid their hands on them.

7 So the word of God spread. The number of disciples in Jerusalem increased rapidly, and a large number of priests became obedient to the faith.

Explain why you openly defy Christ words in this instance by which the Watchtower GB has been following since the correct understanding by the earlier pioneers of the Watchtower.

Do you believe, God has the authority to choose leaders which would include the eight men? If you believe God doesn’t have that authority, then explain who is above God?

Do you take exception on the fact there are 8 men instead of 7?

Acts 2:41-45

The Fellowship of the Believers

41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts.

How do you see this cited text about fellowship? You consider this to be an ineffective way of worship, while scripture is clear.

Titus 1:7-14

1:7 As Paul repeats here the requirement of “blamelessness,” he introduces the functional title ἐπίσκοπος, “overseer” (“bishop”), for the elder, as he did in Acts 20:28 (cf. v. 17). He does so before he describes negatively and positively the traits that must characterize one who exercises oversight of others.

If no one is allowed to take the lead by your standards, then, why would Paul include such overseers and Elders in the process to continue Jesus work?

This will be my last submission “witness” I am overly bored now. You have no convincing argument through Bible principles to object to the Watchtower leadership, other than your personal view of animosity toward them.

We can go on and on, it is pointless since cited scripture by you is being misapplied to the correct contextual understanding.

Continue to feel the way you want to, and I will do the same. Remember the questions I posted are not meant to be openly answered, but rather considered by you and your stance in not complying to the instructions given by Christ in your heart.

If you want to learn the correct way of understanding scripture, you need to be willing instead of holding on to an unrepentant way of life. If you do, Then ask a true witness out there, not here.

Meanwhile, you have given yourself that authority.

26 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Meanwhile, you have given yourself that authority.

I will have to agree with Billy on THAT one.

We should be very suspicious of any individual or group of people who assume controlling religious authority.

Hmmmm... why does that sound so familiar?

22 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I will have to agree with Billy on THAT one.

We should be very suspicious of any individual or group of people who assume controlling religious authority.

Hmmmm... why does that sound so familiar?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe Christ expects his servants to fulfill their obligation to speak truth?  John 15:26; Rev 11:1-3  

13 minutes ago, Witness said:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe Christ expects his servants to fulfill their obligation to speak truth?  John 15:26; Rev 11:1-3  

I would just like to remind you that until Jehovah God "overthrew" and replaced the old Jewish System, Jesus HIMSELF commended the unnamed widow for supporting the corrupt system that they all had to endure.

Jehovah had his Son fully submissive to the "old system" of governance ... and until Jehovah overthrows the CURRENT system (and there is nobody on Earth that can disfellowship the Governing Body) ... Jehovah's Witnesses are "The Only Game In Town".

Jehovah set the example of doing what he could... with what he had to work with.

• Similar Content

• By Bible Speaks
      How did you learn the Truth? 
      I was raised in the Truth. ?

• By JOHN BUTLER
      "All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness,"
      2 Timothy 3 v 16
      Was this in it's way a small prophecy ?                 
      The 2nd book of Timothy was written 65 C.E.  However 1,2,3, John and Revelation were written much later.
      So we have two points, 1. The writings were not complete when Paul wrote that information. 2, The Bible had not been constructed so no idea would have been formed as to what the Bible would contain. 
      Were there other writings ? Would they be considered as Scripture? 
      It seems that Paul was inspired to write that "All scripture is inspired.... " 

• By Bible Speaks
      “Send out your light and your truth. May these themselves lead me.” Psalm 43:3.  JEHOVAH is very considerate in the way he makes his purposes known to his servants. Instead of revealing the truth all at once in one blinding flash of light, he enlightens us progressively. Our trek along life’s pathway might be compared to a walk that a hiker takes down a long trail. He starts out early in the morning and sees little. As the sun begins to rise slowly over the horizon, the hiker is able to distinguish a few features of his surroundings. The rest he sees in hazy outline. But as the sun continues its ascent, he can see farther and farther into the distance. So it is with the spiritual light that God provides. He allows us to discern a few things at a time. God’s Son, Jesus Christ, provided spiritual enlightenment in a similar manner. Let us learn how Jehovah enlightened his people in ancient times and how he does so today.

• By Srecko Sostar
      "clear, pure water of truth" ?? ...and famous question that can be hear from platform and in witnessing "Would you drink water from a glass with just one drop of poison in it?"

Water That Leads to Life
      ..."Jehovah’s Witnesses invite you to taste the pure waters of truth." .....
      [Picture on page 9]
      "You can find the ‘waters of truth’ at your local Kingdom Hall"

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By Jack Ryan
      In paragraph 9 of this weeks Watchtower it was talking about how children’s comments at the meetings can prompt newly interested ones to recognise the ring of truth.
      I donÂ’t recall ever hearing it referred to as the ring of truth before. Is this a new phrase theyÂ’re going to try and get everybody using along the lines of, the truth, the brotherhood, this wicked system of things, etc etc.

• By Queen Esther
      THE  TRUTH  ABOUT  CHRISTMAS......
      The year was 1928, when Jehovah's people came to understand the God-dishonoring roots of Christmas. Since then, the pagan roots of Christmas customs have become general public knowledge..... but few people have made changes in their way of life as a result. But, Jehovah's Witnesses are always willing to make the needed changes in order to become more acceptable as servants of Jehovah God.
      When shown that celebrating the birth of Jesus had actually become of greater interest to people than the ransom provided by his death; that the revelry of the holiday and the spirit in which many gifts were given did not honor God;  that the magi whose gift-giving was being imitated were actually demon-inspired astrologers;  that parents set an example for their children in lying by what they told them about Santa Claus;  that  "St. Nicholas"
      (Santa Claus) was admittedly another name for Satan the Devil himself;  and that such festivals were, as acknowledged  by Cardinal Newman in his "Essay on the development of Christian Doctrine" were "the very instruments and appendages of demon-worship"  the church had adopted....  When made aware of these things, Jehovah's Witnesses promptly and permanently ceased having any part in  Christmas  celebrations.
      Jehovah's Witnesses do have good times with their family and friends. But, they do not participate in holidays and celebrations that are linked with pagan gods (as is true of such holidays as Easter, New Year's Day,  May Day and Mother's day).  Read, 2.Cor. 6:14-17.  Like the early Christians,  Jehovah's Witnesses do not even celebrate birthdays. They also respectfully refrain from sharing in national holidays, that memorialize political or military events and also refrain from giving worshipful honor to national heroes.
      WHY ?
      BECAUSE  JEHOVAH'S  WITNESSES  ARE  NO  PART  OF  THE  WORLD !
      Reference, Proclaims Book,  pages  198-200....
      ( by  Brother  Roger B. Elder )     Thank  you  Brother  Elder !
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Transcript - Promoting Love and Respect for Truth.pdf
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • By Jack Ryan
      Governments who support “religious freedom” over the equal human rights and dignity of others condone, and even endorse discrimination.

Tim Rymel, M.Ed., Contributor Author | Educator | Dad
      In April, Russia’s Supreme Court labeled Jehovah’s Witnesses an extremist religious group. “It effectively means that holding their beliefs and manifesting them is tantamount to a criminal act in Russia. They risk new levels of persecution by the Russian authorities,” said international legal counsel, Lorcan Price.
      In America, most of us think of Jehovah’s Witnesses as that occasional Saturday nuisance. They interrupt our morning breakfast or afternoon chores to tell us their version of the Christian faith. They cheerfully drag their families along for quiet strolls through the neighborhoods, and pass out Watchtower Magazines for us to throw away later.
      Annoying? Yes. Disruptive? Usually. But extremist? That depends.
      Growing up in the Pentecostal faith, I was taught that Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, and Catholics were not Christians. Anyone who converted to those, or other non-mainstream Christian sects, was deceived by the devil. Though we didn’t use the word “extremist” to define those religions, we certainly saw them as a threat to the true people of God who were susceptible to “false teachings.”
      Religion, to paraphrase Merriam-Webster, is generally a belief in the supernatural with a commitment to keep up the attitudes and practices surrounding that belief. In other words, religion is more than just a belief it is an action. For some, that means attending church on Sundays. For others, it means killing people for believing the wrong things, or believing in the wrong way.
      The BBC noted that Al Qaeda’s purpose is to avenge “wrongs committed by Christians against Muslims.” The organization wants to implement a “single Islamic political leadership,” and drive away non-Muslims from areas it deems belong to the nation of Islam.
      ISIS, on the other hand, is a group of Scriptural fundamentalists who believe all other Muslims are apostates. William McCants, director of the Project on US Relations With the Islamic World at the Brookings Institution, says that ISIS wants “to restore the early Islamic empire called the caliphate and eventually take over the whole world.”
      Most of us can agree that Al Qaeda and ISIS are extremist groups. After all, they plan and implement terrorist attacks. They kill people, sometimes brutally. But is violence the only indicator of religious extremism?
      It could certainly be argued that when a religion becomes violent it becomes extremist. But even Christianity, in it’s many definitions, has a sorted history, which is seldom talked about and often dismissed. From the Spanish inquisition to the convert-or-die tactics used on Native American Indians, Christianity has been used to commit horrific acts of violence throughout the centuries. Judaism, from which Christianity arose, recorded shocking details in the Torah of the slaughter of entire populations, including women, children, and animals.
      Any religion, which purports to, alone, have all truth, and to, alone, have a direct line of communication to God, has a propensity toward extremist ideology. As University of Notre Dame Professor, Gary Gutting, points out:
      Any religion that denies the value and humanity of others is an extremist religion. Whether those actions lead to direct harm, or simply reduce protections through legislation, extremist ideology seeks to create one class that is believed to be more valued than another.
      The grandstanding that fundamentalist Christians have done since marriage equality passed in 2015 has created a growing, and disturbing trend toward extremist Christianity.
      The Oath Keepers, a vigilante Christian group, vowed to protect Kentucky County Clerk, Kim Davis, when she refused issuing a marriage license to a gay couple. They stated the judge in Davis’ case “needs to be put on notice that his behavior is not going to be accepted and we’ll be there to stop it and intercede ourselves if we have to.” And then, in an ironic twist to the story, the infamous Westboro Baptist Church, of “God hates fags” fame, picketed Kim Davis because of her multiple divorces and remarriages.
      Since then, dozens of “religious freedom” bills have been introduced across the country with the sole purpose of reducing or eliminating protections for the LGBT community in housing, employment, benefits, and even where they can go to the bathroom.
      The problem, of course, is that “religious freedom” is based on nothing more than a belief. Governments who support “religious freedom” over the equal human rights and dignity of others condone, and even endorse discrimination. In any such environment religious extremism is the outcome, threatening the very existence of democracy.

• By The Librarian
      “What Is Truth?”
      THAT question was cynically posed to Jesus by the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate. He was not interested in an answer, and Jesus did not give him one. Perhaps Pilate viewed truth as too elusive to grasp.
      Pilate indifferently rejected the opportunity to learn such truth. What about you?
      Learn more about Jesus Christ:

• By Bible Speaks
      25 "Therefore, now that you have put away deceit, each one of you speak truth with his neighbor, because we are members belonging to one another." (Eph.4:25) NWT
      Don't let your ears witness what your eyes didn't see. Don't let your mouth speak what your heart doesn't  feel.    Live a honest life for Jehovah! 

IMG_8907.mov
    • By Bible Speaks
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. "But we have renounced the shameful, underhanded things, not walking with cunning or adulterating the word of God; but by making the truth manifest, we recommend ourselves to every human conscience in the sight of God."
      (2 Cor. 4:2)

• By Bible Speaks
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. O Jehovah, who may
             be a guest in your tent?
      Who may reside in your holy mountain?
        Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. The one who is walking faultlessly,
      Practicing what is right
      And speaking the truth in his heart."
                 (Psalm 15:1,2)       Do not let your mouth say       what your heart doesn't feel. 
    • By Bible Speaks
      What Does the Bible Say About Christmas? ???????
      The Bible’s answer
      The Bible does not give the date of Jesus’ birth, nor does it say that we should celebrate his birthday. As McClintock and Strong’s Cyclopedia states: “The observance of Christmas is not of divine appointment, nor is it of NT [New Testament] origin.” Instead, an examination of the history of Christmas exposes its roots in pagan religious rites. The Bible shows that we offend God if we try to worship him in a way that he does not approve of.—Exodus 32:5-7.  History of Christmas customs
      Celebrating Jesus’ birthday: “The early Christians did not celebrate [Jesus’] birth because they considered the celebration of anyone’s birth to be a pagan custom.”—The World Book Encyclopedia.
      •December 25: There is no proof that Jesus was born on that date. Church leaders likely chose this date to coincide with pagan festivals held on or around the winter solstice.
      •Gift-giving, feasting, partying: The Encyclopedia Americana says: “Saturnalia, a Roman feast celebrated in mid-December, provided the model for many of the merry-making customs of Christmas. From this celebration, for example, were derived the elaborate feasting, the giving of gifts, and the burning of candles.” The Encyclopædia Britannica notes that “all work and business were suspended” during Saturnalia.
      •Christmas lights: According to The Encyclopedia of Religion, Europeans decorated their homes “with lights and evergreens of all kinds” to celebrate the winter solstice and to combat evil spirits.
      •Mistletoe, holly: “The Druids ascribed magical properties to the mistletoe in particular. The evergreen holly was worshiped as a promise of the sun’s return.”—The Encyclopedia Americana.
      •Christmas tree: “Tree worship, common among the pagan Europeans, survived after their conversion to Christianity.” One of the ways in which tree worship survived is in the custom of “placing a Yule tree at an entrance or inside the house in the midwinter holidays.”—Encyclopædia Britannica.
    • By Bible Speaks
      @caribbeangiirll shares with us: “My sister and I are out in service working the territory in Curacao, Netherlands Antilles. It was our first time doing territory work here since both of us were living in Canada and took the truth there. We had so much fun sharing the good news here.”
    • By Bible Speaks
      @almaguers123 from Corpus Christi,Texas, USA shares with us: “Our first part as a family!!! My husband finally made the truth his own and was baptized this year. So happy we almost couldn’t contain ourselves. Thanks to Jehovah’s undeserved kindness we are enjoying many blessings together.” Baptisms Corpus Christi Texas USA
    • By Bible Speaks
      "Ride in the cause of truth and humility."—Ps. 45:4.
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ediño anaya
    Newest Member
    ediño anaya

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.