The World News Media

A CIRCUIT OVERSEER STATES, "YOUR FAITH IS GARBAGE AND NEEDS TO BE TORN DOWN"

Witness

4 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

By your assertion, you are exalting yourself by thinking you have a higher position as an anointed that you gave yourself than that of the Watchtower GB. God's Holy Spirit would NOT dwell in such a person, by suggesting very unclean member is allowed in the Body of Christ. An anointed person would not allow such a thought in their mind.

Where in scripture does it state you can apply a double standard in scripture?

That’s right.  Where in scripture does it say that the GB can place themselves in a higher position than any other anointed one in the organization, including every JW who are not anointed?   Luke 22:24-27

I have no authority over anyone.  How can someone on the outside exalt himself over those who refuse to acknowledge them? 

Do I disfellowship anyone? 

Do I mark them as spiritually “dead”  Rev 13:15

What they practice, Jesus condemned. Matt 24:48-51  And all JWs who condone this practice, obey men and not Christ.  2 Cor 11:20; Acts 5:29

Since the Watchtower finally admits that Christendom is not the "anti-typical" Jerusalem, then, as I said here:

...every prophesy concerning God’s anointed people in the last days, takes place in-house.  This means, Christendom is not the Harlot/false prophet of Rev 13:11.  It also means that the “organization” which the Harlot directs, is not the UN. Rev 13:1

"For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; (Eph 2:20-22)  and if it begins with us first, (the anointed ones) what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? 18 Now

“If the righteous one is scarcely saved,
Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?”  1 Pet 4:17,18

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her."  Rev 18:4-8

It is regretful that you are so blind, Allen.  We have strayed very far from the topic; yet, I refer back to the topic by saying those who put their faith in men and an earthly organization, which rules others by it's own laws and decrees, while holding the Bible in one hand, cannot hear what Jesus is telling them.

Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like.  They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built.  But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete.”  Luke 6:46-49

What did Christ say; to come to "Jehovah's organization", or did he say, "come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."  Matt 11:28   

The Watchtower calls such individuals who simply do what Jesus said, as apostates; who's faith is apparently "garbage and needs to be torn down."  Rev 13:16,17

• Views 9.5k
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You crack me up Billy. The level in which you interact with others is very telling.    Also, it doesn't hurt my feelings if you down vote my posts. It actually makes me smile..........becaus

Oh @JW Insider it's probably not worth the effort to answer you but I have a bit of time before my darling wife puts my dinner on the table for me. Let's start with a Quote "You probably know tha

@BillyTheKid46  Are you really using the Romans 13 scripture to mean the GB ? Are you joking ? The Superior Authorities to whom we pay taxes are worldly governments. Surely even you can understan

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Meanwhile, you have given yourself that authority.

I will have to agree with Billy on THAT one.

We should be very suspicious of any individual or group of people who assume controlling religious authority.

Hmmmm... why does that sound so familiar?

22 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I will have to agree with Billy on THAT one.

We should be very suspicious of any individual or group of people who assume controlling religious authority.

Hmmmm... why does that sound so familiar?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe Christ expects his servants to fulfill their obligation to speak truth?  John 15:26; Rev 11:1-3  

13 minutes ago, Witness said:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe Christ expects his servants to fulfill their obligation to speak truth?  John 15:26; Rev 11:1-3  

I would just like to remind you that until Jehovah God "overthrew" and replaced the old Jewish System, Jesus HIMSELF commended the unnamed widow for supporting the corrupt system that they all had to endure.

Jehovah had his Son fully submissive to the "old system" of governance ... and until Jehovah overthrows the CURRENT system (and there is nobody on Earth that can disfellowship the Governing Body) ... Jehovah's Witnesses are "The Only Game In Town".

Jehovah set the example of doing what he could... with what he had to work with.

2 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

seat in Moses chair

The disciples and many others have been listening. Now Jesus addresses them, warning about the scribes and the Pharisees. Those men have “seated themselves in the seat of Moses” to teach God’s Law. - source jworg

Do you believe this text is only meant for secular authority?

It seems how, after new interpretations on "secular authority", you put yourself on Moses seat :)))) Or you just copy/paste some WT magazine. If yes, tell the source.

How do you understand the cited text?

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing

Do you believe this text is only meant for secular authority?

According to your new light, donation money from now have new name - taxes?! And for what purpose? For service of those who governing in WTJWORG. Well, I see from this that JW's have PAID CLERGY, according to this understanding of Bible words.

:)))))) very good 

@BillyTheKid46  Are you really using the Romans 13 scripture to mean the GB ? Are you joking ?

The Superior Authorities to whom we pay taxes are worldly governments. Surely even you can understand that ? 

You are proving day by day that you are not a JW.  

The only power the GB have is what they give themselves and what their servants (most JW's) give them.

The GB has no power given by God or Jesus Christ. 

On 5/17/2019 at 8:05 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I would just like to remind you that until Jehovah God "overthrew" and replaced the old Jewish System, Jesus HIMSELF commended the unnamed widow for supporting the corrupt system that they all had to endure.

Jehovah had his Son fully submissive to the "old system" of governance ... and until Jehovah overthrows the CURRENT system (and there is nobody on Earth that can disfellowship the Governing Body) ... Jehovah's Witnesses are "The Only Game In Town".

Jehovah set the example of doing what he could... with what he had to work with.

Jesus gave the early disciples the signs of that coming system’s demise and when those who still remained in Jerusalem, were to leave.  The Romans had already set up authority over Jerusalem, the “Holy City” and temple.   They were the “abomination”/Gentiles standing in the “holy place”.  Matt 24:15  The Roman army represented their emperor, carrying his iconic image and the image of the legion, and were bestowed with honor.

“When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that its desolation has come near. 21 Then those in Judea must flee to the mountains. Those inside the city must leave it, and those who are in the country must not enter it, 22 because these are days of vengeance to fulfill all the things that are written. Luke 21:20-22 

Jesus warned them to leave and flee to the mountains.  Matt 24:16  They were not to stick around upon recognizing this threat.  Those that remained in Jerusalem until its fall, lost their lives – millions of them. 

There is another fulfillment of these scriptures – a spiritual fulfillment.  Today’s “Temple” in the anointed ones is “surrounded by armies” – the “Gentile” nation of unanointed elders.  While the anointed must remain “humble”, the elders are bestowed with honor.  The elders have breached the “temple walls” carrying their lies and setting up an “abomination of desolation”. Dan 11:31  This “royal priesthood” is restricted in the way they are to worship, they must rely on the “daily sacrifices” coming from an “emperor” and his army, and not on truth from Jesus Christ.  Matt 21:33; Neh 1:3  They are powerless and scattered.  Rev 13:1,2,5-8

In addition, anointed Christians do not view themselves as being part of an elite club. They do not seek out others who claim to have the same calling, hoping to bond with them or endeavoring to form private groups for Bible study. (Gal. 1:15-17) Such efforts would cause divisions within the congregation and work against the holy spirit, which promotes peace and unity.—Read Romans 16:17, 18. WT 16/1 p.24

God gave them Holy Spirit to teach the people. Mal 2:7; 1 John 2:27  In the Watchtower, they are refrained from utilizing this gift by offering  “daily sacrifices of praise.” that  are to come from their heart; not from an elder body who delivers rotten food from a wicked slave.  Matt 24:48-51 (1 Pet 2:5,9)

Many people will say Matt 24:15 doesn’t have any further fulfillment.  But notice Rev 11:1,2 which was written after Jerusalem’s downfall:

Then I was given a measuring reed like a rod,[a] with these words: “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, and count those who worship there. But exclude the courtyard outside the temple. Don’t measure it, because it is given to the nations,[a](Gentiles) and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.  Rev 11:1,2

The “holy city” is the Temple/New Jerusalem and the dwelling of God – the anointed ones.  (Gal 4:26;Rev 21:2)

Don’t you yourselves know that you are God’s temple and that the Spirit of God lives in you? If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him; for God’s temple is holy, and that is what you are. 1 Cor 3:16,17

Has the dual power in the organization “destroyed” the anointed ones/God’s temple?  Spiritually, yes.  They have been replaced by the elders, and have allowed “images” of an idol/ organization to over-run their worship.   They obey the elder army and are excluded from speaking and uniting in truth under Jesus Christ. 

2 Thess 2:

“Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him: We ask you, brothers and sisters, not to be easily upset or troubled, either by a prophecy[a] or by a message or by a letter supposedly from us, alleging that the day of the Lord has come.Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For that day will not come unless the apostasy[c](rebellion) comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits (rules) in God’s temple, proclaiming that he himself is God.”

If we remember Wt’s latest admittance that Christendom is not anti-typical Jerusalem, then we know where this message will have its fulfillment, which is where the true Temple/anointed ones are gathered and surrounded, by an “army” of spiritual, “uncircumcised Gentiles”.   It is in the WT that the proclamation has been made concerning the “day of the Lord”, as 1914.  The apostasy/”man of lawlessness”/”Gentiles”/”abomination” over God’s spiritual Temple is evident. 

When we perceive this, we are to flee.  Remaining inside is a treacherous proposition.  But as we know, the WT uses deceit to hold God’s Temple members and their companions, hostage to a lie.

"To survive, we must keep our faith strong and loyally worship Jehovah with his organization...May each one of us stay close to Jehovah and move ahead with his organization"ws14 5/15 pp. 21-26 

And may each one, "listen, obey, and be blessed" by following their regime, not to the structure God has already outlined within the anointed Body of Christ.

Pearl Doxsey - First the "wall"...then the entire "Temple"  4womaninthewilderness

7 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Or do you just lack concentration time span ? :)  

Many words put people into an "Alpha State" of mind, which lowers their mental acuity dramatically.  When someone can answer a question with one sentence, and I get a half-hour dissertation on the history of the Universe. I either walk away, or interrupt with "Is there a bottom line to this story?"

I have found most three day Assemblies can be covered in a two page email.... and save three days, and $400.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.