Ask me a question

If you could pick one moment (like a week) to relive over and over for the rest of your life which week would it be?

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Guest Judith Sweeney -

Top Posters

It was that week that I had to stay in bed, up in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. They had a VCR/DVD player that only had one movie on it. So I ended up watching Bill Murray in Groundhog Day about 30 times in one week.

Or maybe that was just a dream. . . . Or maybe I just made this up. . .😉

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

It was that week that I had to stay in bed, up in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. They had a VCR/DVD player that only had one movie on it. So I ended up watching Bill Murray in Groundhog Day about 30 times in one week.

Or maybe that was just a dream. . . . Or maybe I just made this up. . .😉

My favorite scene was when, at the front door of the Piano teacher, Bill Murray offered her a thousand dollars (?) for a piano lesson, and the teacher threw the little girl student out the door.

It would be a week in the late 1960's before I got totally 'drawn into' the Jehovah's Witnesses. A nice young lady from Ireland came to live in a bedsit in the house right next door to the one I lived in. The landlord owned both houses and both front doors were always open. Of course each person had the key to their own room, so no one could just walk in, but it was nice when i got invited in. Unfortunately she was a Catholic and I was just beginning to learn about Jehovah, so the 'friendship' didn't last more than a year, but it was lovely whilst it did last. 

16 hours ago, JW Insider said:

So I ended up watching Bill Murray in Groundhog Day about 30 times in one week.

Or maybe that was just a dream. . . . Or maybe I just made this up. .

Why would you want to re-live that? (Even if it was a dream or you made it up).

9 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

It would be a week in the late 1960's before I got totally 'drawn into' the Jehovah's Witnesses. A nice young lady from Ireland came to live in a bedsit in the house right next door to the one I lived in. The landlord owned both houses and both front doors were always open. Of course each person had the key to their own room, so no one could just walk in, but it was nice when i got invited in. Unfortunately she was a Catholic and I was just beginning to learn about Jehovah, so the 'friendship' didn't last more than a year, but it was lovely whilst it did last. 

Hope your wife isn't reading this!